Fighting Zaroon's guilt..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 10.8.19~ Fighting Zaroon’s guilt

Not even in her wildest dreams did Kainat expect to shake off what Zaroon feels for the phasing out Saltanat in intensive care. Kainat thought after doing all within her powers to pilfer Saltanat’s identity, her very fate, Zaroon is hers, in body and spirit. Only Kainat and all around her can gauge that Zaroon alarmingly appears more committed and  morally responsible for the girl who fights for her life in the intensive care.

I recall how Kainat used to imagine that once she had gotten rid of Saltanat, her shoulder would be there for Zaroon to cry upon. Then while emotionally supporting the needy Zaroon, she would crawl, creep into his heart and  gradually act as Saltanat’s replacement for him. But in the current scenario he appears totally disaffected towards his a wife. it’s only like taking up arms against her own  deceit that Kainat had planted.

Really Kainat did not cover herself for this challenge and loophole, whereby Zaroon ‘s very guilt will keep Saltanat alive. Kainat’s so called love is a lust filled obsession for Zaroon which try as much she can, its  difficult to get through to Zaroon.

The more Zaroon is inclined about being beside Kainat in the hospital, the more desperate measures the imposter Saltanat tries to take.Her folly is that she assumes stealing Saltanat’s identity, her husband is enough to make her get her way with Zaroon.But in this episode we see, that despite the misunderstandings, misconceptions, swapped identities, Kainat seems to be losing her wager. While the“better dead than alive  Saltanat” in a inside out manner seems to get much attention, be it negative or positive. Kainat only faces Zaroon’s indifference!

Shamelessly she thinks that PDA for Zaroon disguised as support for his sense of guilt  for Kainat will eventually entice him into sleeping with her. Zaroon I am sure is beginning to wonder about her impulsive actions to get into close proximity with him.Is this the Saltanat he knew who used to fall out with him over defending Kainat? Now she seems to shows no consideration for the dying Kainat.  But Kainat is impatient to claim herbooty..  she even tries to throw in faith.God ‘s will, to manipulate him. But Zaroon is one step ahead, he brings the terminally ill Saltanat home so she can die in familiar surroundings  amidst her family! I wonder if bringing Saltanat home is such  a good idea? as Kainat will undoubtedly once more strike at her?

The cold blooded Kainat muses she stands as the angel of doom between Saltanat and her faintest chances of survival.. will family’s prayers fight off the disguised evil from within?

The case of mistaken identity also causes , elders to cross swords. Nadeem feels Zaroon neglects his wife and gives far more than required attention to the seriousKainat. Mamoon taunts him, that and Zaroon was destined to marry  Kainat.It was Saltanat who intercepted! Now she better get used to the idea of having another woman in their marriage, just like she saw Sabina as the other woman  in her parents family life. Such ill will with elders is there to prove beneficial for Kainat ?.But it's really of no use to Kainat , as Zaroon seems to exist  in his own world of self reproach and remorse that renders him beyond any one’s comfort.

Zaroon actually sees Kainat  as  his victim, who attempts  to sacrifice her life to show  her contriteness of her wicked ways.  

Zainab knows Kainat’s truth, it appears she remains silent about the truth , keeps the secret buried in her heart. Does she accept that Saltanat , in other words Kainat.  will die eventually? Hence it's best to let sleeping dogs lie ? Let Kainat continue her farce. Does Zainab dread Kainat’s killer tendencies? Looks like Zainab protects her child’s wickedness.

There is a defined yet imbalanced perception of good and evil surrounding Saltanat and Kainat’s freak mishap. What is seen and deemed as true, is elusive and contrary. There is a serious existing misunderstanding  between reality and appearance. Currently Zaroon is the one person who senses a strong,undefined link with the slipping away Kainat. In fact he sets aside, maternal support, his wife’s support, prayers and medication , and takes it upon himself to  save Kainat’s life even if he has to combat death itself..

The more Zaroon becomes passionate about saving Kainat ‘s life. The more adamant Kainat becomes in blocking life being granted to Zaroon’s Saltanat !

For me the episode stands yet again, as Kainat under-estimating Zaroon and Saltanat’s Sufiyana love. Wide eyed she wonders why she fails to tempt Zaroon, into a physical relationship? 

I will say she never really grasped the progression of Zaroon‘s love for Saltanat,that gradually culminated into their marriage. Kainat will never really understand the Sufiyana element of their love. How they first met each other. How they used to fall out and make up with each other? Their yearning to hear three crucial words from each other. Kainat failed to sense the times when both took a stand for each others love, left home. Then  retuned home .. in a situation where Zaroon proved to the whole family he could protect both Saltanat‘s life and her honour. 

Kainat never experienced these moments .For her now Zaroon’s unexplained pull towards the pretend Kainat is worrying. Kainat cannot relate to the history Zaroon and Saltanat share between themselves. It’s almost as if her evil plan now back fires on her face! Can she flush Zaroon’s  odd bonding towards the person that Kainat herself has created?? 11.8.19 hamlet53.

Have a good week ahead ,much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

I liked the episode. finally, the pull for dying Sultanat shows the soul connection between the two. This element had been lacking at the beginning of their love story and seemed almost forced around the marriage period. I like that this sufiyananess is showing up as guilt and not as suspicion or some other OTT feeling. 

On the flip side - I don't understand the guilt. why exactly is he guilty? Why is no one telling him that it is not his fault? Everyone walks around in tippy-toes supporting his delusion in different ways. No one is responsible for another person's actions and here he didn't even do anything to instigate them. 

I can't blame zaroon for distancing himself from Kainaat. Her desperation for sex and enthusiasm for moving on from all the tragedy surrounding the family (her sister's condition and her grandfather's death)  is disgusting. A person like that can't be giving "good vibes" to people around them despite all the hugging and clinging. 

Originally posted by Irshita

hello Irshita , great to see you mate

I liked the episode. finally, the pull for dying Sultanat shows the soul connection between the two. This element had been lacking at the beginning of their love story and seemed almost forced around the marriage period. I like that this sufiyananess is showing up as guilt and not as suspicion or some other OTT feeling. 

you point out something important , their bond seemed , flippant in the beginning,, now thier souls somehow seem to connect..

On the flip side - I don't understand the guilt. why exactly is he guilty? Why is no one telling him that it is not his fault? Everyone walks around in tippy-toes supporting his delusion in different ways. No one is responsible for another person's actions and here he didn't even do anything to instigate them. 

most of all his wife is telling  him its all god's will, was meant to happen but he can't swallow it because deep down  he knows he wronged her by  rejecting her,, before all.. now he sees her scoring a one up on him by paying for her sins by taking her own life.. 

I can't blame zaroon for distancing himself from Kainaat. Her desperation for sex and enthusiasm for moving on from all the tragedy surrounding the family (her sister's condition and her grandfather's death)  is disgusting. A person like that can't be giving "good vibes" to people around them despite all the hugging and clinging. 

she is a right turn off! certainly not the saltanat he knows ,one who loved each  member of her family.. and this one appears , quite unaffected by two big traumas in the famliy...

was very encouraging to hear from you Irishita..  Eid is being celebrated in UK these days.. peace and good will to you my friend... love hammie