AnuPre/ParIcaAT#110-TeriDhadkanoSeHaiZindagiMeri AbDoorTujhseJaanaNahi - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Can some one tell me

I m confused..y didn't Bajaj introduced tanvi as his sister?? N y she also calls him rishabh n not Bhai ...Masi is his Masi or his ex wife's Masi??? Haven't watched the previous season so was interested..i have heard about Bajaj having some ema with his sister in law..

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Phinished watching the episodes🥳I loved both the epis maybe because I was expecting  worse shit😆

I agree with RS, Erica appeared bland in a few scenes but I think she was decent in the dil toota sequence and the scene afterwards. She could have shown some pain when Bajju announced that they will all be living together. Anurag showed that.

Parth...kya bolu...banda making me like him more with every episode. He was superb! 👏The only time I felt he was bad was the ulti scene.He was way too OTT there ... I really laughed 😆

I actually liked all the Basus today..Nivi-Mohini giving it back to Bajju...Mohini giving it back to Maussi 😆

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rp5127

Watched some more of the clips on insta... Anurag and Prerna's scenes were pure brilliant acting... However, I HATED some of Anurag's dialogues ("Muft, muft, muft", "How was your night") Regardless of my feelings about Prerna being Kuki's mother/nanny, that was definitely uncalled for. However, Anurag is right in a way that she has hurt him beyond repair and his vision is clouded by the fact that he has not gotten his answers and he is acting somewhat out of character. But he does realize that something is amiss, which I hope leads him to investigate the forced marriage. Once he realizes why Prerna married Bajaj, I hope Anurag is able to free her from this deal. In my opinion, this is an escalated version of the Naveen Babu track (but that had WAAAYYYYY more entertainment 🤣). I just hope Anurag is able to see beyond her words and help her out. 

To lighten the mood, here is one of my favorite scenes from the Naveen Babu track: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzwztZ8nncg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

🤣

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I’m liking this taunting Anurag , much better than  that sulking and psychotic one.

He was taunting Prerna rightly at the same time did not appeared forcing types .

Exactly I enjoyed it...that bonus Wala part..I was laughing😆

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Umm no Moni, that was whether he was in love with Prerna or not

But here he asks how was your night with Bajaj

Then he says you got a free kid to play mommy role with money

Then he says she will never be happy with anyone except him

Than he says your heart still beats for me 

Then he says he doesn't who put Sindoor or whom is she married too

Anurag 

Well I actually could connect.. don't take me as a blind anurag Stan..but 

When he said that night Wala dial..he was really hurt..n disgusted at the same time. ..I m glad they showed him taunting like that n not humma humma dreaming..Marr hi jati main

The bonus kid Wala bcoz as expected he believes that she loved him but Married Bajaj for money just like pre believed komo n had told anurag Dil laga that mujhse but Shaadi Kari Komolika we kyunki paise the na uske paas .pyar se Kya milega ...this is wat exactly even prerna told anurag wen he was asking her for reasons of getting married to bajaj

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He is definitely better than before but RS, dialogue writers are making him look as if he has mutiple personality disorder 🤔

Today, I felt he made a little bit sense.He thinks Prerna did it for money but is not able to accept it because deep down he feels something is not right. That is what I understood from his last scene with Anupam.

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Phinished watching the episodes🥳I loved both the epis maybe because I was expecting  worse shit😆

I agree with RS, Erica appeared bland in a few scenes but I think she was decent in the dil toota sequence and the scene afterwards. She could have shown some pain when Bajju announced that they will all be living together. Anurag showed that.

Parth...kya bolu...banda making me like him more with every episode. He was superb! 👏The only time I felt he was bad was the ulti scene.He was way too OTT there ... I really laughed 😆

I actually liked all the Basus today..Nivi-Mohini giving it back to Bajju...Mohini giving it back to Maussi 😆

Moh was superb today...I saw the old mohini back from Naveen's track..as RS says kom track me she was influenced n Ott ho gayi thi🤣

pallawi1803 thumbnail

I was reminded of kom's track wen they showed me n Mrs Bajaj Sharing the room...kom akele hi reh gayi things room me ek din n we all were wishing that they should now call mishka n put the room on fire again. Apavitra ho gaya tha room🤣 kamine CVS hum anurag prerna ko ek room me dekhne k liye Marr Gaye anurag sleeping on couch n they gave this..n pls fgs bajaj k night wear change Karo...🤢

vibhutil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

My only tippani on today’s epi: “shukar hai pre ko night suit pehne ko diya, bhagwan bhala kare cvs ka”🤣

See y’all later 🤗

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Umm no Moni, that was whether he was in love with Prerna or not

But here he asks how was your night with Bajaj

Then he says you got a free kid to play mommy role with money

Then he says she will never be happy with anyone except him

Than he says your heart still beats for me 

Then he says he doesn't who put Sindoor or whom is she married too

Anurag