Kashmir Protests? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Potato_couch thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi friends from J&K. Heard there are quite a few protests there, especially in Srinagar. Saw some protestors even waving Pakistani flags in the BBC video. Anyone knows what the ground sentiments are? Also heard that India is doing a lot of censorship and what the Pakistani PM said abt ethnic cleansing is really scary if true. Pls let us know what is happening?

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Not related to BWF!

Go watch BBC or Indian/Pakistani news channels for more legit info.

So effing fed up of these threads where just few come and start quarrelling like 10yo.

Not againMODS CLOSE THIS THREAD !!!!

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Stop being a troll

You know well and good the people you are addressing don't have internet access and the people who can read and reply will just fight.

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

Stop being a troll

You know well and good the people you are addressing don't have internet access and the people who can read and reply will just fight.

That's TM's plan ðŸ¤£

We should just ignore these posts 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

please everyone ignore these kind posts, this is a bollywood forum, this isn't the place to have these discussions 

there are members from all over the world on this forum, its not nice to have these threads where there are constant fights between members 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago
Potato_couch thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why is everyone here so aggressive? I thought the news media outlets may be quite biased so I was wondering if there is anyone from the place here. If it is against the rules you all could have explained to me a bit more politely since I am a newbie. I would have apologized. Anyways @the Mods how do I delete the thread?

Seriously you drama queens need to calm the f**k down. 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pink_doughnut

Why is everyone here so aggressive? I thought the news media outlets may be quite biased so I was wondering if there is anyone from the place here. If it is against the rules you all could have explained to me a bit more politely since I am a newbie. I would have apologized. Anyways @the Mods how do I delete the thread?

Seriously you drama queens need to calm the f**k down. 

Report your post. Select others category and in the comments part say you want this thread to be deleted.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

dont want to entertain this topic..........but here is an video from J and K

https://youtu.be/6bc3xeWXym0

believing it or not is upto you........... by the way, if people are brain washed into protesting, then its not a new thing....since the ruling parties will not be able to rule them any longer, they are angry.....

but ethnic cleansing is not possible in India, since India has an opposition party who doesnt keep quiet over everything that Indian Govt does........ they just wait for an opportunity to pull Indian Govt down, sometimes even at the cost of the nation.........so rest assured its not as easy to censor things in India, as it is in Pakistan......

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

dont want to entertain this topic..........but here is an video from J and K

https://youtu.be/6bc3xeWXym0

believing it or not is upto you........... by the way, if people are brain washed into protesting, then its not a new thing....since the ruling parties will not be able to rule them any longer, they are angry.....

but ethnic cleansing is not possible in India, since India has an opposition party who doesnt keep quiet over everything that Indian Govt does........ they just wait for an opportunity to pull Indian Govt down, sometimes even at the cost of the nation.........so rest assured its not as easy to censor things in India, as it is in Pakistan......

@ Bold : Are you sure?

Then what would you call what happened with the Kashmiri pandits?