Arjun

ArIya's Readers World (Index of Ariya Fictions) Index by Theme PG 2 - Page 3

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Hey, one suggestion.

There is already an index for the stories (old writers who wrote when show was on and Riya was there) , post that many new writers came like piya megha Anki and all. Maybe you should categorize the stories by theme - ariya bff in college, riya in ETF, au where ETF people are in college etc. I know it will be huge task to categorize like that, maybe the readers can help too? We have read many stories so we know what's the central theme of a FF. 

Hey, Thanks for your suggestion but I didn't get your point clearly.

Yeah, There's an index which was last updated on August,2013. There was many stories which was not Ariya,removed/discontinued and also not covered old writers all stories. That's why I approached with the same idea.

Are you talking about only FF/SS or OS too? And how to represent them in the thread? If you can elaborate, it would be better for me to understand.

And do I need to remove my current plan and update it like a new one?

There's so many themes like Doctor background, Riya not in ETF, ETF, College, Business/Company... etc. Can we do it properly by theme? I asked readers opinion about Recommendations but none gave it till now. Will they be ready to help me in updating the index by theme?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: KaziRume

Hey, Thanks for your suggestion but I didn't get your point clearly.

Yeah, There's an index which was last updated on August,2013. There was many stories which was not Ariya,removed/discontinued and also not covered old writers all stories. That's why I approached with the same idea.

Are you talking about only FF/SS or OS too? And how to represent them in the thread? If you can elaborate, it would be better for me to understand.

And do I need to remove my current plan and update it like a new one?

There's so many themes like Doctor background, Riya not in ETF, ETF, College, Business/Company... etc. Can we do it properly by theme? I asked readers opinion about Recommendations but none gave it till now. Will they be ready to help me in updating the index by theme?

I mean segregate the stories by theme and not by os/ff. For example

Fics where ETF cast are in college

(All stories by authors who wrote with that theme. It would include ff os everything)

Fics where Riya is alive after xora

(All stories by authors who wrote with that theme. It would include ff os everything)

Fics where Arjun falls for Riya while working on Sikandar case

Fics where Roshni is alive and comes back just as Ariya got together.

Etc.

Story ideas who don't fit in ETF storyline as per show can be tagged under AU and maybe mentioned in one or two line, for eg - Riya being a cop from NIA/CBI/IB/some under undercover organization is all au even though she will eventually come to ETF to help the team. Similarly Arjun is a college jerk forcefully marrying Riya is also au. In AU I think majority story will be categorized 😆

This thread idea is good but as similar thread already exists (though not updated since years) maybe it would be better if you can do theme wise. You do as much as you can, for any help any member (me, Vampire queen or someone else) can come forward. We don't need to read the whole story summary is enough to categorize a fic. For starters I would try to post list of fics under one common theme, if any questions do let me know.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Fics where Riya alive and Ariya gets together

Chahat (SS)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5101996

Innocent touches (OS)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5068347

Talash (FF)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5073736

Pyar ki dastak Signs of love (FF)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3885242

Second chance 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4986645

Fics where Riya leaves ETF and comes back after years

Electrons can't be friends

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4402024

Fics where Riya fakes death/undercover cop/ ETF finds her alive

The wait 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4894560

Second chance

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4986645

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

I mean segregate the stories by theme and not by os/ff. For example

Fics where ETF cast are in college

Fics where Riya is alive after xora

Fics where Arjun falls for Riya while working on Sikandar case

Fics where Roshni is alive and comes back just as Ariya got together.

Etc.

Story ideas who don't fit in ETF storyline as per show can be tagged under AU and maybe mentioned in one or two line, for eg - Riya being a cop from NIA/CBI/IB/some under undercover organization is all au even though she will eventually come to ETF to help the team. Similarly Arjun is a college jerk forcefully marrying Riya is also au. In AU I think majority story will be categorized 😆

This thread idea is good but as similar thread already exists (though not updated since years) maybe it would be better if you can do theme wise. You do as much as you can, for any help any member (me, Vampire queen or someone else) can come forward. We don't need to read the whole story summary is enough to categorize a fic. For starters I would try to post list of fics under one common theme, if any questions do let me know.

Okay, I understand. So, will it be on first page or 2nd Page that I reserved?

Won't there be story status (Complete/incomplete) or writers name?

But Sorry, I can't proceed with the idea now I mean till Nov.I can do it myself but can't give that time now. As I told in TM note, this idea came on wrong time ( although proceeded for kambakht dil😳😆) & I have some reasons to not complete the thread but yet posted, actually the reason is I have entrance exam in October/November, so... I hope you understand. But I'll definitely work with this idea after my exam.

Are you going to update the post in which you posted links by theme? If yes, then I'll add it on index. Thanks for posting by theme.

Edited by KaziRume - 4 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

^ hey, I understand that's a huge work. It was just a suggestion, whenever you can do it alright. 

I am not sure if I will update it again, you can add that in page 2.

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Res 

For my recommendations

aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Awsum compilation.....

Good job

Thnx a lot.... 

It made access to Ariya story a lot easier!! 

SoundOfSilence thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[ content removed ]

Edited by ACagedBird - 4 years ago
Shriya_999 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

How can i thank you... 

This index literally made my day week month year everything 

Its such an anti boring thing 

And yes thanks for mentioning mine too

U are such a sweetheart 

So much love from here

Come sooner... 

Edited by Shriyareddy - 4 years ago
kurkuresandwich thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a ton🤗 for creating this amazing thread...

Yes it will be very helpful for the new comer + its very helpful for people who are browsing new stories to read...

Also its helpful for people like me who is not always active on IF so if I miss any story that I read few month back and unable to browse I can come immediately to this thread and read the story. I am telling this from my experience. 

And there are stories which we have read in past and want to re read again so now you made that task easy.

Thanks to you now I will not miss my story.

Once again thanks a ton..