Nach Baliye 9

Souridi performance 10th aug

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I thought it was extremely weak. They always take up religious subjects and the dance was so simple. I think they should be the next ones to be evicted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Yes I agree

I hope their choreographer keeps increasing their difficulty level or they can be gone quickly 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree this one was the weakest one of all But didn't they perform well on their 2nd dance??? Didn't they get 70 yet? How fair is that???

Ridhima is doing very good job. Saurabh is a non dancer and this is the first time for Ridhima. Don't worry ppl they will go away. U don't have to see them. Enjoy ur favs. Also judges favs. They shudn't have come here - timewaste for everyone right? Not a single word of appreciation for their hardwork from judges. I wish they go by themselves and leave this shit show.

As if anyone is doing more dance!! Kids do better dance and great dances. These are all weak dances. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i just think they should get rid of indian costumes and dance contemporary . from their intro to todays siya ram have all been indian or mythology. i mean SRJ is already so much into mythology and history. it would be good for audience to see him in another getup. 

there was a need to try out something different this week

astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

I agree this one was the weakest one of all But didn't they perform well on their 2nd dance??? Didn't they get 70 yet? How fair is that???

Ridhima is doing very good job. Saurabh is a non dancer and this is the first time for Ridhima. Don't worry ppl they will go away. U don't have to see them. Enjoy ur favs. Also judges favs. They shudn't have come here - timewaste for everyone right? Not a single word of appreciation for their hardwork from judges. I wish they go by themselves and leave this shit show.

As if anyone is doing more dance!! Kids do better dance and great dances. These are all weak dances. 

Yeah that's right. They did better last week and the judges' marking is really arbitrary in this season. Sometimes I don't understand why they give the hi 5 to some average acts. Souridi should've got higher marks last time but lesser marks this time. 

astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

I don't agree that there are no good performances this season, I think technically they might not be as fab but entertainment wise or impact wise - which are two factors the judges are considering this time around- some performances were really good. For example, the reverse act. Or the first act by Vindu and Dina. Some acts are weak technically and entertainment wise both, so they should get lesser marks. But I agree that the judges have come to favour some jodis and are biased against others.

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

i dont get these reality dance competition dancers are being favored and adored but non dancers who are giving their 100% get ignore by idiots judges and some fangiriss