Patiala Babes

Drabble : To Life, From Love !

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hanuman Singh was restless and was searching something even he didn't know what, in the trunk that has his past. There was this turmoil and a feeling of self-hatred running in his head. He was hating upon that demon he had hidden somewhere and that which was unleashed a while back and had collapsed that little world he was trying to build up again. Babita had left him believing the accusations on him. In a way, he was happy that his past won't be able to hurt Babita but, sometimes, sometimes heart wishes to keep those people even if meant being selfish. Heart is one selfish possession humans have. He was still throwing things here and there trying to figure out what he actually was trying to find. "Jo tu dhund Raha hai Na Maan, woh ismein na hai." He heard a familiar voice. He looked beside him and saw Imarti standing, with the smile plastered on her face, hands resting on her waist and eyes that had the fire to melt anyone. A smile spread across Hanuman Singh's face. He looked at her intently. "Aise ke dekh Raha hai tu Manne? Janti hu tu Babita Ko dhund Raha hai." She said with a smile. "Nahi!" Hanuman said sternly. "Ke nahi? Thaare Ko main ullu Nazar aaun hai ke? Imarti hoon. Apne Maan Ko acche se jaanti hoon." Imarti said. "Tanne te sab pata hai na. Main kiraayedaarni Ji Ko maare jindagi mein na laa sake hoon. Main unhein thaari jagah na de sake hoon." Hanuman confessed. He felt like torn between himself. "Toh tanne keh koun Raha hai ke tu Babita Ko maahri jagah de. Dekh Maan, Babita Ko maahri jagah na Deni hai. Jindagi mein har Insaan ki apni jagah Hove hai phir chaahe woh Insaan rahe ya na rahe. Hum dusron Ko unki jagah na de sakte. Haan, Lekin hum thodi jagah dusron ke liye jarur Bana sake hain. Pyaar sab Jaanta hai Maan. Tu Apne andar ke uss Janwar Ko jeetne kaise de Sakta hai?" Imarti hugged him and said. Somewhere, it felt light. Hanuman had a smile, the kind of smile only his Imarti could bring. He opened his eyes and found her nowhere. He looked at the only wedding picture of theirs' that he was left with, and sighed. 

Totally faltu, I know. I don't know I just wanted to write something but I could only come up with this because of time constraints. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Woohoo 

Res

This was so amazing. That's exactly what he needs to do. Make a separate place for Babita. 

Loving her doesn't mean he would love Imarti less. OMG this.

So heartwarming Octo. <3

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Really nice😊, I could imagine this scene so clearly playing out. 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This is amazing and am hoping that u will continue it from here please🙏

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Woohoo 

Res

This was so amazing. That's exactly what he needs to do. Make a separate place for Babita. 

Loving her doesn't mean he would love Imarti less. OMG this.

So heartwarming Octo. <3

Aww, Mahi, I did want to continue my OS series and post one beautiful end to that one but waqt ki kami hai aaj kal. 😒

Thank you so much for loving my works so much. You're my precious reader🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Really nice😊, I could imagine this scene so clearly playing out. 

Aww, really? I'm glad😳

Thank you so much😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

This is amazing and am hoping that u will continue it from here please🙏

I don't know if I can continue or not😒

But thank you so much😃

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5