Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

No Sid has been posting about it everyday.  Pari really stopped after the date change was announced.  I can only imagine how the conversation between Sid/Pari and Ekta or her people went because it took Sid and Pari 24 hours to even post about date change.  But Sid got over it and kept posting everyday. Pari didn’t.  Ekta herself has been busy promoting her TV shows.  There’s some serious gossip in here.  We just need a leaker 😂

Sid is such a good person....i so wanted this movie to work for him but Ekta sacrificed Jabariya jodi just to please Kangana 😡

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sid can still make a comeback, but its over for Pari and Sonakshi too

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It seems like more than Kangana...

it's Sid getting sidelined from bollywood..why bechare ki kya galti, he congratulates everyone whenever a new teaser/trailer of a film releases..but eske saath kaafi bura ho raha hai... 😔

Gameon_Reborn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

who in the right mind would support pareeneeti or whatever her name is

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

At least the release date gave them an excuse. It would have made the same 15 cr on even a solo Christmas release. 

why r people talking abt date changes here....

what has that to do with posting good wishes and luck tweets 🤷‍♂️

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Yea that was too obvious and tame.  Something with more detail.  

I also don’t believe there’s a politician or someone powerful backing Kangana who pressured Ekta.  I think this was about Ekta’s ego and saving face specially since when all this began she released a statement saying releasing JHK on 26th was her decision and she was the boss as the producer.  She failed but that’s neither here nor there.  I think she miscalculated and thought Hrithik would either clash or postpone his own movie.  Moving S30 to 12th (Jabariya’s second release date) caught her completely off guard.  So the only way she knew how to come off of that looking OK was to make sure JHK would become a hit hence moving Jabariya at the last minute one more time.  I also wonder if her going against Hrithik in favor of Kangana is the reason a lot of Bollywood has ignored Jabariya Jodi?  

I think it is a mix of pressure  not necessarily political (because the co-producer Shailesh R Singh is close to Kangu) coupled with her ego and favc saving. She was at the JHK press con where Kangu had the fight with Justin was she present at any JJ promo event? She seemed more involved with JHK promos than Jabariya promotions. I think Ekta had a lot of faith in JHK and Kangu's bo pull so she put all her eggs in the JHK basket to the extent that she sacrificed Jabariya but that backfired on her badly. Maybe after watching JJ's final cut she was not satisfied so deemed the movie not worthy but after watching JHK she believed the movie was a sure-shot hit so went all out with promotions thinking that she will get a hit. Truly a big miscalculation on Ekta's part.

Kjo, Aloo, Varun usually tweet about all the new trailers none of them tweeted about Jabariya?

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I don't know what happened to pari, she doesn't perform like before her scenes were so much better in ishaqzade,  something is seriously amiss with her:( Sid was never really a good actor anyhow...  The movie trailer looked boring,  songs were pathetic and upar se tarik pe tarik🤔

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Melissaa

I think it is a mix of pressure  not necessarily political (because the co-producer Shailesh R Singh is close to Kangu) coupled with her ego and favc saving. She was at the JHK press con where Kangu had the fight with Justin was she present at any JJ promo event? She seemed more involved with JHK promos than Jabariya promotions. I think Ekta had a lot of faith in JHK and Kangu's bo pull so she put all her eggs in the JHK basket to the extent that she sacrificed Jabariya but that backfired on her badly. Maybe after watching JJ's final cut she was not satisfied so deemed the movie not worthy but after watching JHK she believed the movie was a sure-shot hit so went all out with promotions thinking that she will get a hit. Truly a big miscalculation on Ekta's part.

Kjo, Aloo, Varun usually tweet about all the new trailers none of them tweeted about Jabariya?

Yea she was much more involved with JHK promotions.  For whatever reason she was counting on that one more.  I guess her and Kangana giving a hit would have been a much better headline.  I don’t know.  Her social media was significantly more focused on JHK than Jabariya. And like I said above she all but ignored this one after the last delay.  

KJo did tweet about the trailer.  I’m not sure why Varun didn’t.  Alia didn’t since it’s a Sid movie.  Overall a lot of industry people ignored this one.  But how do you expect others to support it when it’s own producer doesn’t.  

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SID Career never really took off now its crashing down. He should multi-starers to stay relevant.