No Support from Bollywood for Jabariya Jodi?

[Content Removed]
Posted: 6 months ago

Sid-Pari if they do well they are huge threats to Alu, Varun, Kjo etc.....They lowkey WANT them to fail, its a part of their plan - which sadly has worked. 

I think the amount of times it has got postponed has done more harm than good. And Pari seems to be getting such bad reviews! 

Pari hasn’t promoted it since she left promotions. Sid made an IG post yesterday and that’s it. 

Originally posted by jb508

Pari hasn’t promoted it since she left promotions. Sid made an IG post yesterday and that’s it. 

No Sid has been posting about it everyday.  Pari really stopped after the date change was announced.  I can only imagine how the conversation between Sid/Pari and Ekta or her people went because it took Sid and Pari 24 hours to even post about date change.  But Sid got over it and kept posting everyday. Pari didn’t.  Ekta herself has been busy promoting her TV shows.  There’s some serious gossip in here.  We just need a leaker 😂

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

No Sid has been posting about it everyday.  Pari really stopped after the date change was announced.  I can only imagine how the conversation between Sid/Pari and Ekta or her people went because it took Sid and Pari 24 hours to even post about date change.  But Sid got over it and kept posting everyday. Pari didn’t.  Ekta herself has been busy promoting her TV shows.  There’s some serious gossip in here.  We just need a leaker 😂

MM released a blind na that both Pari and Sid are not happy with the date change.

I feel so angry on kekta but political pressure ke saamne kya karegi bechari

Might be another flop movie with no story.