Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

AnuPre/ParIca AT#107-Tere bina beswaadi beswaadi ratiyaan oh sajna - Page 5

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: abhiya_12

Track is flop, verdict was given month back only Mata still writing what she wants to and will do it more in upcoming weeks.  ðŸ˜†

Trp is decreasing right ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B08scpmB96-/

Pretty pretty😳

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Aisling

Abhiya i don't care now actually😆whatever i read was enough to make myself run away from this place🤪Anyway, may everyone's respective  theories here, come true one after the other. Who am i to say anything to anyone here, apna boriya-bistar lapet ke nikal lungi😆

Abbey rukho tum bhi apni theory likho. Shayad teri bhi sach hojaye 😂

priya185 thumbnail

damn cute

I loved these pics when they came out

abhiya_12 thumbnail

This Swiss trip was better than last one for her😆

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This Swiss trip was better than last one for her😆

This one was more masti for her ðŸ˜†

Last one to was mostly work

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Why the hell pre saying - mr bajaj mera phone always uthate hai and he always informs me....when she was on the way to bb

I mean, she was talking as if they know each other from ages....

its just 2nd/3rd day back to India after marriage

Medak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think Mata cares for trps too, it's been clear trps are struggling from 2 months still they are writing crap. I will be happy if UK is over this crap and not coming because of that.😆

Gaaahhhh who says mata knows tv bizzznezz...I guess she just got lucky that trp people can't seem to break out of the mould otherwise why would she pay actors this much money with no return while writers I guess not paid that well (in this case rightly so) judging by their ishtory telling....

who says don't separate anupre...but kuch logic to do. Yeh Kya one second u crying buckets how messter ruined ur luv n she won't maafo him ever n he shall pay..blah blah...n next second I izz pati vrata n mamata vrata forgetting why is she even in this situation... Same for anu..Kya pyaar Bhai..kaisa Pyaar... can't you sense ur luv might have done something similar to what you did marrying komo at the drop of the hat (kasuattii)...not even gonna say anything abt new oh so devta character...coz he is baap of a mute girl...all his sins are rinsed...well that's how lousy the writing is

And for all the families... less said the better...mohini nivi Pam all sent pre to baju to save anu...praising her in jail n next what...nothing..blame her...not even a single logical thought..... sharmas non existent in the show... always shown just to get humiliated

Abb nayi family Kya teer maregi...same old useless fellows all

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Yes but looks like they care ðŸ˜†

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So good to see u here🤗 aise laga the good old days r coming back😳