Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Rohit Sonakshi scene gallery - Page 5

Anonymous_87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: docalan

Plz plz do not stop updating, it is only bcz of ur updates that i was able to see khkt bcz in my area its very difficult to see old episodes on hotstar, secondly why do they remove episodes from all sources i dont get.. 

There are some lovely scenes that u want to reminisce after some time and urs is the only source that we have.. 

So plz do continue.. If not can u plz tell me methods to download the episodes bcz these episodes dont get downloaded by usual means. TIA. 

I am not removing from forums

I am.saying i am not continueing bcz now story is out of track if has become boring datz y

I m not removing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was talking about the other platforms that remove episodes afrer a day or two. Can u plz tell me how u download them? Msg plz

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hey please can you upload the SR fiasco scene plis plis... or if you can tell how you do it so i will download myself... 

thanks a lot

Anonymous_87 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

hey please can you upload the SR fiasco scene plis plis... or if you can tell how you do it so i will download myself... 

thanks a lot

I will for sure

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi... I can’t access and have requested access. Please grant ya

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks so much for this. Will you be updating again? There have been some cute scenes this track very few of course. But thank you so much 

Anonymous_87 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: columbia

Thanks so much for this. Will you be updating again? There have been some cute scenes this track very few of course. But thank you so much 

I dont watch this show

So dont think so

s_kavita28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello sir links are not working please provide the links

s_kavita28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

can u please upload the scenes again. its a hubmle request.

Nehaa4194 thumbnail

Please post them again!!!! PleaseπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»