Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Alaia F wraps up shooting for Debut Film Jawaani Jaaneman!

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Jawaani Jaaneman marks Alaia’s debut along with Saif Ali Khan and Tabu. See BTS Pictures...

August 8, 2019 7:09 AM

defaultLogoView Profile

Actress Pooja Bedi’s daughter, Alaia Furniturewalla is gearing up for her big Bollywood debut with the upcoming film Jawaani Jaaneman. The comedy-drama also stars Saif Ali Khan and Tabu in lead roles. The film is a coming-of-age story of a 40-year-old man and revolves around his relationship with his daughter. 

For the past few months, the cast of Jawaani Jaaneman had been shooting in London. The young actress often shares pictures and videos on her social media giving a glimpse to her fans. Alaia has recently wrapped up the shoot of Jawaani Jaaneman and took to Instagram to share the news. 

The star kid expressed her gratitude to her co-actors and makers in her post. She shared a series of BTS pictures that give a sneak peek from the film’s sets. “Gratitude and excitement is all I feel. It's a wrap for me on 'Jawaani Jaaneman'. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I couldn't have asked for anything more, “ she captioned the post. 

The pictures include her on-screen dad Saif Ali Khan, and director Nitin Kakkar.  Have a look at the pictures here:

While Alaia F plays the daughter of Khan, it is yet not confirmed if Tabu will play the role of a mother in the film. It has only been revealed that she plays the role of a free-spirited woman in the film. “More than being anybody's mother or sister, it is a character. I like the way my track has been conceptualized, there's a correct balance of humor, but I don't want to say more. We want it to come as a surprise, “ Tabu told Mumbai Mirror. 

Reportedly, Kareena Kapoor Khan was also being considered to play Saif's ex-lover in the film. However, later the makers finalized Tabu for this role. "Bebo had played a similar role in the Saif Ali Khan film Happy Ending. But the makers and Saif both went home with a sad ending, as the film flopped at the turnstiles. So even though Saif did suggest that she should do a cameo in the film, Kareena decided to not do the role and preferred to stay with her husband at the shoot watching him at work. Stepping into her shoes on Monday was Tabu, who shot for two scenes. She is slated to shoot a few more before she returns to India," a source close to the film had revealed.

Jawaani Jaaneman is slated to hit the theatres on November 29, 2019. 

Are you excited to see Alaia on the big screen? Share your views in the comments below...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

am I only one who always read in mind her name ad Alaia Fucck.

This content was originally posted by: Thug-Leader

am I only one who always read in mind her name ad Alaia Fucck.

Nope ur certainly not the only one 🤣