•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 8.8.19~ Dead and gone!

To reveal Kainat’s ugly truth, Mainjaan  took the faster way down using the elevator, as opposed to Kainat’s laborious task ofusing the stairs, to stop him from exposing her before the family. But sadly as providence has it, Mainjaan gets to the ground floor before she does, yet failsto complete his last and final task.Seemed that destiny too sided openly with Kainat , she made sure it did!

Mainjaan carries Kainat’s truth to his grave. Which only means that the writers will milk the concept of duplicity and charade to the full. Till the day some one comes along and exposes the  cunningly layered Kainat, traipsing , parading  around as Zaroon’s wife Saltanat..

In the previouse pisode what Mainjaan saw as Kainat‘s sin, she committed by sleeping with her sisters husband. Kainat deemed it as Zaroon left at her disposal. A reward from god for all the silent pain she bore all these years of living a loveless life of a young girl.

Where rituals are followed to honour the revered Mainjaan.. there are many who are anxious about who would step into his shoes? Apart from, Nadeem’s willingness, Humza’s hands on work at the dargah, Zaroon too recalls Mainjaan’s earnest appeal tohim , about ensuring the Shah family stays united. There is another shadow of the hooded stranger at the door step of the house, wanting to sneak in, but with draws his booted foot from crossing the threshold.

Mamoon and Ghazala too return to the stage. While all weep,  Kainat too does what she is best at guile. Gloats, sheds crocodile tears. But really she fishes for the opportunity by right , torest her face at Zaroon’s chest, feigning the need for comfort and consolationfor losing Mainjaan…

But here and there she makes slips which relate to Kainat, like when she sobs and tells Zaroon, more than her parents, it was Mainjaan who doted upon her, and referred to her as his exemplary daughter!  This statement alerts Zainab , as Saltanat’s  modernity  and forward thinking were never approved off by Mainjaan.

Zainab, I also  suspect  finds it a distasteful sight , that Saltanats hould literally cling to Zaroon for support, So brazenly while all the other women wept and grieved quietly on the floor. I think Zaroon too was taken aback , but he mutters a few words of comfort, that Mainjaan lives on in their memories. For Kainat though, I suspect the victory for her is that the old man discovered her dark truth  but she made sure, she knocked him on the head! and sent him packing away to hell where he belongs! For destroying her chances all his life.

Oddly enough, Zaroon..with the imposter Saltanat  in his embrace , suddenly wishes to visit Kainat in intensive care.. Kainat realizes that, getting Zaroon away  from the real Saltanat and pretend Kainat will be quite a task.. as Zaroon,continues to feel responsible for the pretend Kainat’s precarious condition..Zaroon confesses that despite bearing so much malice for Kainat, she still jumped off the edge and attempts to give up her life for him..

Deep down now Kainat posing as Saltanat, will be plagued by the fact, that the fading one inthe intensive care is really Saltanat, Zaroon’s true love!  for all she knows  the intensity of his love just  might revive their bond! Kainat even after pilfering Saltanat’s identity cannot bind Zaroon, from establishing, physical,mental and emotional contact from Saltanat! Kainat has to think of more effective ways of brain-washing Zaroon!

Plus that Saltanat continues to fight to live  is another stumbling block in Kainat’s way.. will she yet again attempt to kill Saltanat?like she did with Mainjaan! He was posing an obstacle for Kainat in getting  access to Zaroon, her obstinacy! Her obsession!

I thought one of the most substantial scene was the one where Mainjaan’s three daughter inl aws  Zainab, Rubina and Ghazala  grieve his death together. It was typical of  close relatives to  recollect the good qualities of their deceased loved one. Based  on the experiences  they had with the departed soul. All as part of the grieving process. The lost loved ones, typical items  are stored as precious memorabilia. Zainab wipes Mainjaan’s walking stick clean, little does she realize that an assaulted Mainjaan hit Kainat with it to remain alive to tell her truth!!  The  three women admit  Mainjaan was like a father figure for them. But what struck me most was the deep dramatic irony contained in the speculated reasons Rubina gives  for his sudden death! How, the suggestions were all related to the shame Kainat’s sinful actions, must have caused  him. Enough! to prompt a cardiac arrest..  itwas chilling  to note, that the women’s conjectures, actually  happened in reality, in the shape of the confrontation  between  Mainjaan and Saltanat.. Ghazala’s words,utter dramatic irony, that Mainjaan loved Kainat  so much, yet she becomes the reason for his death! How uncanny !  yet it remains  a concealed fact for future track.. I suppose.

Zaroon, Saltanat/Kainat scene in intensive care, is another instance where Zaroon yet again confesses his hate for her, yet as part of her remorse she tired to give her life for him. He now has a change of heart and feels responsible for her near enough fatal mishap. Zaroon, confides that she might be in comatose condition, yet he felt she needed to know thatMainjaan passed away.. the assumed Kainat .. actually feebly squeezes Zaroon’s hand and begins to hyperventilate! Zaroon shouts for medical intervention, butis told she is slipping away 

Saltanat ,perhaps in her subconscious condition realizes that her evil twin Kainat may have killed Mainjaan too ? like she tried to kill her!

Zaroon informs Zainab of Kainat’s condition! Zainab  goes to pieces! at the hospital.. save my daughter, is this hysterical mothers plea! Clearly it appears that where Mainjaan recognized Kainat for who she was.. Zainab hasn’t  got the foggiest idea, she thinks it’s Kainat phasing out.. hopelessly.. little does she know that the universe has just begun her reign! 9.8.19 hamlet 53..

Without a doubt it was a sad episode, the champion of righteousness leaves, while the wicked continues to live on. Yet to be seen, if Mainjaan’s good soul will go marching on? If the teachings he imparted to his family will flower and blossom? Kainat , though remains as a dark example where his teachings only made it to surface level, but never really permeated to her infirm soul. I wonder if Neelam will be the one to fail to connect with this supposed Saltanat???

Pardons for a long spiel …got carried away  love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hello hammie, 

Am skimming the episodes but I quite don’t know what to comment.. 

kainaat is becoming very difficult to watch.. and there is too much of kainaat in the show.. 

I guessed after Wednesday’s episode that they will kill miajaan and drag the drama for time.

My sentiments are exactly like @lonelythots. There is not much to comment. 

I wish they had not made kainaat mentally ill. Just evil would be fine. That leaves the redemption door open. Don’t want her redeemed.

Technically, gaddi drama has ended. Zaroon is the only logical. Kainaat is ‘dead’ which makes sultanat’s husband the heir. The gaddi has to stay in the family. After all Mia Jaan inherited it from his dad when his elder brother refused. Cvs can stretch it as much they want by throwing Humza into the ring.

Originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie, helllo Lonelythots, super to see you mate

Am skimming the episodes but I quite don’t know what to comment.. 

may be the cvs are pointing out that  Saltanat is in a coma.. and as such some chosen characters are running the show..

kainaat is becoming very difficult to watch.. and there is too much of kainaat in the show.. 

going by the pulse of most shows, writers feel that negative characters are cruical in creating drama, misunderstanding in the plot.. in SPM.. too  negative kainat establishes her reign..  yes all characters/events bounce her.. its regretful, I  understand.. but surely it has to end one day?

I wait for that day..  meanwhile ,for me as a writer, its encouraging to see you still support my musings.. love hammie

originally posted by Irshita,

hello Irshita, pleased to see you mate...

I guessed after Wednesday’s episode that they will kill miajaan and drag the drama for time.

I nearly hoped he would tell on her ,and then kainat would be dealt with..  killing mainjaan was   regretful.. she already  had a bone to pick with him.. turning emotional brutal was not hard for her.. already kainat is coldblooded.. set free of faith, morals, even relationships.. only her obsession matters to her..

My sentiments are exactly like @lonelythots. There is not much to comment. 

like saltanat.. kainat with her misdeeds has made many of us numb.. i guess..

I wish they had not made kainaat mentally ill. Just evil would be fine. That leaves the redemption door open. Don’t want her redeemed.

I think her criminalties go beyond mental health issues.. in reality she has undertaken murder attempts.. for which there is law.. she will sooner or later, sentenced or sectioned off.. thing is all her ploys are premeditated  and also aimed to damage, maim, or kill someone

Technically, gaddi drama has ended. Zaroon is the only logical. Kainaat is ‘dead’ which makes sultanat’s husband the heir. The gaddi has to stay in the family. After all Mia Jaan inherited it from his dad when his elder brother refused. Cvs can stretch it as much they want by throwing Humza into the ring.

I suppose you  may be right.. zaroon will accept,, on the basis of what  mainjaan requested of him.. keep the family together.  i love what you mention kainat is dead..... heavens the imposter will flap!  she is alive!  will people "saltanat"  that she is kainat.. should be fun to watch!

Irshita, i appreciate, that on and off you still support my posts, and share you engaging comments.. love hammie