IshRa OS - Getting Him Back - Teaser Posted

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey everyone! I don’t know if anyone remembers me out here anymore, but I left the forum and writing almost 2 years ago and haven’t watched YHM since then. Recently on Instagram I found out the KP has left the show and intrigued, I read the recent written updates of the episodes. I had an idea for a story /OS but I don’t know a lot of the new characters so this is going to be inspired by the aspect of Raman being kidnapped and drugged but not based off the show entirely. For more clarification, my writing has my ideal Bhalla family with IshRa and their three kids (Adi, Ruhi, and Pihu) and no one else, especially no grandchildren or anything like that. I don’t know how many people are active on the forum right now and whether anyone is interested in reading something like this, so I'm posting a teaser for now and will add the full OS if anyone wants to read ahead. 

~~~~~

GETTING HIM BACK

She walked into the old abandoned warehouse taking a deep breath trying to act as if what she was walking into was normal. The heavy briefcase full of money felt like a ton of bricks as she looked around, not knowing which direction to walk in. She didn’t realize that her nerves were as visible as much as they were & her hands and knees were shaking although she tried to tell herself to remain calm for the sake of her husband.

She closed her eyes at the thought of him...Raman. It had been 3 long weeks without him. The last time she had seen him was when she had fixed the collar of his shirt as he had headed out for work and kissed his cheek asking him to come earlier for her. But he didn’t come back that night and she had slept alone  with a heavy heart and queasy feeling that was telling her something was wrong. Her mind had justified his absence by convincing her he had a lot of work and pressure to deal with and she had to be understanding. But as he was nowhere to be found the next morning...she regretted not driving up to his office where his unlocked car was alone in the parking lot with his blood on the driver’s seat. If only she had listened to her gut and followed her heart that was worrying for him.

A loud bang brought her out of her thoughts and she wiped off the tears that had fallen from her eyes unknowingly. Turning to the direction of the noise, she saw a masked man walking out and behind him were two others who were holding up someone. As she looked past the obvious leader’s shoulder, she finally saw her husband after 21 days and before her eyes was a shadow of who her husband was. In that moment, she couldn’t care about being calm or the caution she had to take. All she wanted to do was take him into her arms and hide him away from the world that could never give them a break. She wanted to kiss away his wounds and wanted him to come out of his drugged state and tell her it was all okay. 

But alas, she didn’t know that getting him back was wasn’t going to be as simple as she thought...

Edited by Prabh. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Prabh. I don't know if you remember me but I'm Umera here. 

Happy to see you back. I was thinking of you a few days back and wanted to read a new story from you. 

Will comment after reading the teaser. 

Welcome back. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The beauty of your writing is intact. I'd love to see how you'd take the narrative forward. I'm sure you'll give a lot of dignity to Raman's character. 

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome teaser dear....... 

And welcome back.... 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Omg Omg Look who's here after ages 😲

Prabhhh..Missed you n our talks so much 🤗

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Welcome back prabh happy to see u back can never forget u and ur writing i have read ur stories and again and again 

Interesting teaser

Pls update soon

manishwari2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prabh, is it really you? I visit the forum daily to follow the happenings in the show but not active. Would love to read your story once again. 

Edited by manishwari2014 - 4 years ago
DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey glad to see you back to writing.. Interesting teaser... Would love to read the os

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

very nice teaser...👏

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey,

Very intresting teaser

Have left the watching yhm long ago so not sure what is going on in the serial

But looking forward to read your story

Update soon and pm me