Posted: 4 years ago

Prerna if you want that I cancel that eviction order then you will also have to do something for me. You have to leave your husband forever and have to live me in this house-A desperate Anurag spoke.

Anurag,are you out of your mind?? I'm married to that man and he is my husband. How can I leave him and my daughter like this?? I have some duties towards that house to which I'm linked now. You have changed Anurag. The person whom I knew once is not the same. I'm feeling disgusted with your talks- An angry prerna replied.

Decision is your prerna. Your one yes can save your husband and his house-Anurag spoke.

So you want to buy me in exchange of Bajaj mansion?? What do you think of me?? Am I look like a toy to you?? Jise jab chaho khareed liya,khel liya aur Mann bharne par phenk Diya .

You are wrong Mr. Basu. I'm not a toy anymore. I'm Mrs. Bajaj now. And I have full faith on him. He will surely find a way to deal with this situation.

Saying this she goes from there. 

She is sitting in her room and crying. Just then Rishab comes there and sees her crying. His heart gets pinched seeing her in this condition. He comes near her and sits besides her. 

Aap ro rahi Hain Mrs. Bajaj?? - He asks.

It's all happening because of me- she cries.

Don't blame yourself prerna. It really doesn't concern you. Mr. Basu is doing all this to take revenge from me. Because I married you.

She is still sobbing.

Don't you trust your husband Prerna??

She nods in positive still having tears in her eyes.

If you trust me then please stop crying. He passes his hankie to her and asks her to wipe her tears.

You are Mrs. Bajaj and these tears don't suit you.

She gives him a faint smile.

So Mrs. Bajaj,get ready for some action- he speaks.

She looks at him in surprise.

Pack your bags,we are leaving in few minutes and please take all the necessary things for kuki too as she will feel weird at a different place. 

But where are we going Mr. Bajaj??- She asks.

You will get to know about it in some time. Till then just do your packing. Saying this,he goes from there.

After sometime time, they all leave from Bajaj mansion to their new house.

After covering a distance of half an hour, they reached their destination. And it's Basu house.

Mr. Bajaj, what are we doing here??- She asks.

First let's go inside then I'll answer all your questions Prerna.

They all go inside the Basu badi. Everyone gets shocked to see them over there.

What are you all doing here??-a furious mohini asks.

How dare you prerna to come over here?

Mind your tongue Mrs. Basu, you are talking to my wife and the owner of this Basu badi- Rishab roars.

Mohini and all the other members including prerna gets shocked listening to this.

Aisa kaise ho sakta hai?? This is my house-Anurag speaks.

Aisa ho chuka hai Mr. Basu and shows him some papers. Anurag gets shocked seeing the papers and fells on his knees,anupam holds him.

I hope you get your answer Mr. Basu. I told you not to attack on my personal things but you didn't understand. So now it's my turn. You took my house,I have taken yours.

Prerna is just looking at him . He could feel her gaze on him.

But don't worry, you all can live in this house because I have a big heart unlike you Mr. Basu- he smirks and looks at prerna. She glares at him in disbelief.

Basus feel helpless as they have no option but to obey Mr. Bajaj's decision. They all go from there leaving Bajaj family.

Rishab goes near prerna's ear and whispers-

"Hope I didn't break your trust Mrs. Bajaj" . Saying this he moves towards one of the rooms in Basu badi taking kuki in his arms.

Prerna stands over there looking at the two leavingand just smiles at her husband's ways of tackling every situation like a hero. 

So, how's it?? Do like it and give your feedback.

PS-Ignore the typos

Edited by TC_FA - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Wow, nice OS..Liked the kind of trust Prerna placed on Rishabh and the way Rishabh dealt with the hurdle was a master stroke..Awesome and the best part was that despite the circumstances Rishabh also kept his word which he gave Prerna... Well done..👏

Originally posted by MysticRiver

Wow, nice OS..Liked the kind of trust Prerna placed on Rishabh and the way Rishabh dealt with the hurdle was a master stroke..Awesome and the best part was that despite the circumstances Rishabh also kept his word which he gave Prerna... Well done..👏

Thank you so much dear for liking it😳

Good attempt! 👍🏼

Prerna's faith in him was the highlight of this one-shot.

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Good attempt! 👍🏼

Prerna's faith in him was the highlight of this one-shot.

I'm glad that you liked it 👍🏼

Wowwww!!! Mrs.Bajaj smile in the End was the best one😎I can literally imagine this whole scenerio😆!

Idk your name but I must tell you dear you have penned down this OS beautifully!❤️Do shower is with more of these sweet pleasures.☺️

Originally posted by rmahi25

Wowwww!!! Mrs.Bajaj smile in the End was the best one😎I can literally imagine this whole scenerio😆!

Idk your name but I must tell you dear you have penned down this OS beautifully!❤️Do shower is with more of these sweet pleasures.☺️

Thank you so much for liking it dear😳

PS- My name is Tanika (it's Taanika but I use single A 😆)