•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

(As u guys know mini get to know about hanuman's past n then she went to nain bi n discuss all thing with her n with that babita to get to know everything related to hanuman's past how in his drunken state he is about to fall from stair n to help him imarati came n mistakenly he push imarati n she died)

Babita was thinking about all the time she spent with hanuman,how he smile,how he care for them,how he said tht he is father of mini infront of everyone ..she smile thinking about all tht moment,n tear fall from her eyes

Babita:ye aaye kyu nai ab tak ,kitni der ho gayi he,gaye b itna jaldi,pata nai kya sochte he kya nai..batana to he nai kuch..bas chale jana he ye nai sochne ka ki koi fikar karega..aaaj to aane do..

(an in few minutes hanuman came n sit in there with lights of thinking about how he was planning to propose his love n how his past came again infront of him,babitas face came infront of his eye,tears fall from his eyes,he shut his eyes,he dont want to hurt her again wht if the case go against him he doesn't want to hurt his love...he cant see tears in her eyes anymore)

Hanuman(self talking):kirayedarni ji kya ho gyaa ye..hona kya tha ho kya gaya...par meri galti ki saja me aapko aur mini ko nai bhugtne duga...aapko mere past se dur rakhuga..nai hurt kar sakta he aap ko mini ko..kya pata kya hoga is case me..agar kuch galt ho gyaa to...muje nai pata me apne aap ko sambhal pauga ki nai pr me aapko firse us taklif me nai de sakta..mini ko me nai dekh sakta,me meri veer balika ke ankh me apne liye nafrat nai dekh sakta...muje rahna hoga dur unse

Babita came downstairs n see him in all thoughts..she look at him with all the love n she came close to him

Babita:hanuman ji(hanuman is in his own thought?hanuman ji.....(but hanuman is in still shock, pain ,he dont want to go away from his new found family ..his love babita his daughter mini)babita shake him...hanuman jiiiii...kya huaa...

Hanuman (suddenly came out of trance n see his love but thn the case n all the messed up thing came infront of his eyes n he decide to stay stern with them n too go away from them to keep thm safe from his past from his mistake n he look at her): ji bolie...(stern voice)

Babita:aap thick ho??

Hanuman(angrily):he kya aapko...paraye mard me jyada na man na lagaya Karo aap...samje...control nai hota kya aapse...jaie abb upar apni beti ke pass n usse puchhie haal chal n muje thoda shanti se rahne Dijie..meri life me dekhal na kijie ...aap apni life me ko dekhie..

Babita(look at him with shock she is in tears ):paraya mard....kya bola aapne paraya mard..she ws shaking...

Hanuman(look at her ,look at her trembling lips,her teary eyes he want to slap himself for doing this he stood up from his place):kyuuu kya galat bola..sahi to he..konsa me aapka kuch lagta hu...paraya mard hu n paraye mard se dur raha jata he na ki uske pass kabhi b jaya jata he..

Babita(look at him in disbelief):aap kya bolre  ho pata chal rhaa he aapko...hosh me ho ki aaj b pike aaye ho..haaa batao to....kuch b bol re ho...sharab aaj b pike aaye ho .ghar me pooja thi aapki bachhi ke liye abhi jisko aapne jiska father bataya tha na uske liye n aap pike aaye he vaah...

Hanuman(stoodup n try to walk away):ha Sab sharab ke vaja  se to huaa he..sab ki jad yahi he..har baar..n he try to walk away but babita hold his hand n came infront of him..

Babita(n babita looked at his eyes...it was all teary...his face was pale..he is in pain ..his face shows it all n she understand everything why he is saying all this(she knows everything about case n all) she can sense wht he was feeling inside himself...she hold his hand n hanuman look at her..n try to free himself from her hold...but babita hold it more tightly 

Babita:kya huaa he bataie ?

Hanuman:bola na ek baar kucg nai he. .paraya mard hu ek paraye mard se dur rhaa karo...

Babita:mene b puchha na ki kya huaa..jo puchhu vo chup chap bata nai sakte kya ..n kya ye laga rakha he ha paraya mard paraya mard,paryaa mard kya hota he pata he aapko..kon hota he pata he aapko...bas ek ki ek baat leke bethe ho...paraye mard ho na to kyu meri beti ko apni beti batyaa...father bataya apne aap ko...aap to paraye mard ho naa to kyu muje har Roj dekhte ho...me b to parai hu na...agar utne hi paraye ho to kyu hame har bar hamari musqil me sath dene aa jate ho...kyu hame kisi prblm me nai dekh sakte batao to...paraye mard ho na to kyu muje ese dekhte ho kyu mera hath ese pakdte ho...kyu mere pass aate ho...

Hanuman(look at her):Mard he na bhai ...ho gyaa mujse...par iska matlb ye nai ki khud paraye mard.... n babita shout at him

Babita:chhupp..chup ho jaie aap...kya baar baar paraya paraya leke bethe he aap...nai mante ham aapko paraya ...nai manti me aapko paraya...manti hu me aapko apna...jiska hath pakad ke khadi hu abhi use apna manti hu.....nai pakda he kisi paraye mard ka hath mene apne mard ka hath pakda he samje aap....

Hanuman(he look at her with amused look he was shock about her outburst some how he was happy but he cant afford to loose thm n he try to move away from him): kuch b bol re ho me nai aap nashe me jo.. 

Babita pulled him towards her n take him to stair ..almost pulling him...(hanuman find himself loosing from his sherni) babita sit on stair n tell hanuman to sit there ..n he did..but he was not looking  at her...

Babita:idhar dekhie..

Hanuman(not lookingat her):kya kaam he batao..mere pass time nai he

Babita:aap dekhoge ki nai meri aur aap

Hanuman (kyu aap muje weak kar re ho,me naisambhal pauga apne aap ko..kyu aap nai samaj rahe me kya feel kar rhaa hu kyu aap meri musqil aap badha re ho,kyu muje apne pass aane ko majbur kar re ho):muje nai karna baat ja raha hu me..n he stood up

Babita ( babita stood up n hug him from back):case ke bare me pata he muje ....n she hug him tightly..hanuman was in shock...joy pain..everything...she knows about case means she knows everything but how ,he want to know but her hug ,he was melting with her fragrance, her touch...he closed his eyes,tears falling from their eyes  both r crying in each others pain...there is so much in their heart from long..with tht one hug they forget all their pain...hanuman hold her hand n babita press her body in him...they r sharing warmness,their pain,their sorrow with each other without uttering single words)

Hanuman(hanuman feel her tears n he came out of this world n he pulled her infront of him...n he looked at her ..her eyes were red,there is so much pain in her eyes...her face was pale...she look like tired...tired of waiting..tired of loneliness, tired of staying away from him,tired of this distance..hanuman hold her face n loot at her in her eyes...they stare at each other with their teary eyes)

Hanuman:aapko kese pata?

Babita(crying):ha abb ye puchho ki kese pata kyuki aap to kuch batate nai ho...kyu sraa dard apne andar chhupa ke rakhte ho ,nai he ham kya aapka dard batne ke liye par nai aapko to lagta he ham to kuch he nai bas ham to ese hi he..ham to paraye he na hame aap kyu kuch bataoge 

N hanuman hug her before she say anything more...n started crying...crying loudly....Hugging her tightly enough tht crushed her...he was sobbing tightly....he was afraid tht he will loose her ..his love..he don't want tht....he hug her tightly..he dont want to let her go...not now not anyother time..he was crying loudly....babita hug him back....

Hanuman:me bht pyr karta tha usse mene janke kuch nai kiya tha..meri galti thi par janke nai kiya tha mene ..nai kiya tha kirayedarni mene ...me kese use taklif deta ..nai kar sakta me...

Babita(caress his hair):shhh janti hu me aap bht pyr karte the unse....aap janke unhe nai taklif de sakte ..me sab janti hu ...aap ne nai kiya janke kuch b...pata he muje 

Hanuman: kya maaf kr payegi vo muje..

Babita:aapne jaan ke nai  kiya tha kuch...unhe b pata he ki aap nai kar sakte unko hurt...vo b pyar karti thi aapko janti thi aapko...n she hug him tightly....

Hanuman was crying like baby...he was crying in fear..in happiness..he himself dont know wht he was feeling...there was mix feeling....her love was in his arms...wht else he want more thn tht...he just hug her more tightly...

Babita brake d hug n look at him...wipe his tears n lead him to bed....n sit there...n sign hanuman to sit beside her....hanuman hold her hand n sleep in her lap.....they solve all the difference without uttering much....babita stared to caressing his hairs.....: 

Babita:aapko kyu esa laga he ki me ye sab janke aapse dur chali jaugi....hu me yaha...aapke pass...har ek pal.har musibat me...me nai ja ri kahi..na hi me na hi mini...

hanuman:Muje maaf kar do...muje batnaa cahhie tha n he lookes at her n he hold her hand n kissed her hand...

Babita(smiled n took her hands aways from him):paraye Mard ho ye sab karne ki jarurt nai he...

Hanuman(look at her):paraya Nai aapka mard hu n take her hands n kissed thm again....

They look at each other with smile...they r holding hands...they knew tht no problems can separate thm now...no case,no person can came in between them...they are United now n no one can defeat them...with a smile on their faces they both sleep.

Hello guys...chhota sa OS he..easy language me hi likha he...sorry agar koi error ho,spelling mistake hosabke liye...n thank u in advance...😃

That exactly I want to happen....

But yeh show he aur itni asanise Saab ho Jaye to show kaisa???

Btw very beautifully written... like very every bit of it .... emotional outburst of hanuman and babita was on point... The much awaited hug is best way to pecify the crying heart....

Do write more.....

You write well dear.... Do write more...😁

Thank u so much guys..😳❤️ it feel so good when people do like ur work...

OMG the title.......😃

It's amazing... This is what should have happened in the show... 

I would love to watch something like this on the show as well... 

Thank you....all comment means a lot..