Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Week 31 TRP = 0.8 - Page 3

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

i think she is talking about Kaira and yrhpk😆

But they are topping the TRP charts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

still 20 episodes are left. . . 

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

This show is not doing well because it’s very boring...there’s nothing exciting about it...not the story or the lead couple. At the moment yrkkh is the top show on tv,..because the current story line is so exciting. We as viewers are waiting to watch every episode because the story is so gripping at the moment ..even though I usually watch the show online as I’m an overseas viewer ...I wait for the episode and watch it early in the morning even before going to work,..because it’s gripped  our interest so much, So in order to increase trps or viewership that’s what the writers need to do, with EBSS ..write an exciting gripping story... but I don’t think it’s possible with the current story. They have to do something big ...and they did do the revamp but it didn’t work ..so I don’t know what else they can do. and yes I do think if they kept the jaanvi storyline ..her getting revenge from pk ..and not ended his character so quickly ...the show could have maintained a better trp..the scenes between jaanvi and pk were very good..

I agree last week the story line was so boring.  In fact I mentioned it in one of the forums just because I couldn't stand how boring it was.  This week so far seems pretty good.  I didn't care for some of the OTT drama like slapping Kabir and all of a sudden remembering her mom when Pooja had Amma who I feel is far better.  That remembering her mom was utter nonsense to bring in the next track.  Atleast now there is some suspense.  

Somehow I still do not like the characterization of everyone except Pooja, Rani and Dhruv. Though I don't like Pooja I can understand Pooja.  She is one hurt, angry person that thought revenge and destruction will bring her back the happiness and peace she lost but is just realising that, that is not the case.  Rani is this immature person that likes her way.  She loves her sister immensely and has been pampered by Pooja all her life.  Dhruv is a husband who loved Pooja immensely and cannot seem to accept that she did it all for revenge.  He feels cheated and is not able to get over it and is angry just like Pooja is.  He trying to kill Pooja is OTT drama again - do not care for it.

All other characters including Kabir are boring and not well etched.  This drags the story down.  I still feel they should not have revamped.  PK Mittal is one of the best characters and the actor was so good.  He should not have been killed.  

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

YRKKH actors have more job security than govt job employees🤓

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I tried to watch some of the episodes after a long time but the story is going nowhere. There's no drama , no plot , no progress and what exactly is going on with kabir and pooja is still unclear. 

Initially the episodes were well written except the kabir-kavya-vyom plot but again just before the separation track of kabir-kavya the writing got a lot better , kabir-kavya's equation was so captivating , i started liking them a lot and I still want kavya back in kabir's life after they get over with this because even though janvi-kabir have chemistry but that alone cannot make a show work given they already shoved the ' kabir bhaiya - janhvi bhabi ' equation on us. It's impossible for the actors to make things work.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: kala16

But they are topping the TRP charts.

Yes .I lost interest in Kaira a long ago. They have no story again my pov. But now a child is involved and a cute kid has  always been proved as trp garner. Their rating is 3+

As for yrhpk i love Mishbir they are my current fav along with RoNakshi of KHKT. 

One thing about Rajan Sahi n Ek are they know how to run a show and pulse of people. A good PH and cvs r what ebss cast and crew lacks. It had a stellar star cast minus chachi.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Yes .I lost interest in Kaira a long ago. They have no story again my pov. But now a child is involved and a cute kid has  always been proved as trp garner. Their rating is 3+

As for yrhpk i love Mishbir they are my current fav along with RoNakshi of KHKT. 

One thing about Rajan Sahi n Ek are they know how to run a show and pulse of people. A good PH and cvs r what ebss cast and crew lacks. It had a stellar star cast minus chachi.

I won't say EBSS doesn't have good CVS. 

The CVS did a great job with Jahnvi's revenge.

But romance is not their plus point. Neither with Jabir nor with Yabir. 

If the channel is going to make revenge story writers tell a love story then this is the result. 

I mean, can one imagine Anurag Kashyap write a period film like Padmavat? It would never make 100 crores + then. 

I would say the whole fault is of Star Plus. It should know it's audience only watches family drama/romance/supernatural.

Star should have aired EBSS on Star Bharat or maybe a web series. It would have been accepted.

At least we would have been seen the complete story of Jahnvi's revenge.

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

YRKKH actors have more job security than govt job employees🤓

at the moment lol..but then to increase trps further..they can do a 20 year leap ....kill off the current leads and grow up their son and start his story,.. and the show will go on,.😂

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

at the moment lol..but then to increase trps further..they can do a 20 year leap ....kill off the current leads and grow up their son and start his story,.. and the show will go on,.😂

Yeah leads may not be permanent but dada,dadi, nana,nani, dadi bua, dadi ki bua, nani ki nani etc., etc. all these roles are permanent☺️

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Yeah leads may not be permanent but dada,dadi, nana,nani, dadi bua, dadi ki bua, nani ki nani etc., etc. all these roles are permanent☺️

true lol 😂