Sidharth Malhotra is vexed with the makers of Jabariya Jodi; But why? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by awesomegurti

Deciding the right release dates for the films is a whole new mathematics. Avoiding clashes with some big films is something which is always on the agenda of film-makers. Recently, Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra starrer Jabariya Jodi is facing the burns. The movie was initially scheduled to release on May 17. It was then pushed to July 12 but it didn't release then too. Later August 2 was the date but alas! on that date too, the film failed to release and now the makers have resorted to August 9.

Lead actor of Jabariya Jodi is now irked with the makers, producer Shailesh R. Singh and Ekta Kapoor for not doing justice to the film. A source close to a leading entertainment portal reports that Sid is mighty upset with the makers as they gave more weight age to their other film, Judgementall Hai Kya instead of Jabariya Jodi and kept on pushing away it's release. 

Due to these decisions, the promotions of the film have also been affected. The sources predict that this unpredictable treatment given to Jabariya Jodi will affect it's box office collection. A loss of 1.5 crores is expected on the release day itself. Albeit, the shift in Jabariya Jodi's release benefited Super 30 to a great extent as it got a good solo run at the box office. 

Now only time will tell if the audiences accept Jabariya Jodi with open arms or hesitates to invest in this romcom. 

JHK ke chakkar me hi sahi..at least Ekta ne apne bachpan ke dost ke liye kuch to achha Kiya. Thanks Ekta..for this reason I hope JJ is a hit

Posted: 4 years ago

wow I HAVE NOT SEEN  a single review thread of JABARIYA JODI even when the reviews from gulf r already out...

yeh kya ho gaya sid ki fanbase..or should i say es forum ko jo kabhi sid ki deewani thi..aaj kisi ke paas ek thread banane ke bhi tym nahi hai and discussions on JHK r still on n topic being sticky too..uff