BALRAM / Basant Bhatt Appreciation Thread #4 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Hayeee! I came online after a month maybe, and i recently saw, sumedh-basant live!❀️Anyone has the LIVE recorded?!❀️

PS:hello everyone!πŸ€—

Originally posted by J2lover

Hayeee! I came online after a month maybe, and i recently saw, sumedh-basant live!❀️Anyone has the LIVE recorded?!❀️

PS:hello everyone!πŸ€—

i have some 17 minutes of recording, network at their end was very bad... we were sitting ready to record the whole thing, but so many interruptions and bad quality video put water on our plans πŸ˜† glad to know you were able to catch it live πŸ‘πŸΌ

guys i think that woman's not showing face thing was actually a facade to dupe ayan, not a real thing. anyways i just hope with today's expose, imposing her on ballu episode is over for good if i see her trying to roam around him again and saying all those things, i will legit get triggered β˜’️

Originally posted by A-A-S

And in other sad news from Monday 9 September 2019, Basant will no longer be playing Kartikeya in "Vighnaharta Ganesh". 😭

Kartikeya is my favourite character of Basant's (he is very well written and respected/treated by the show writers/makers), so it will be sad to see Basant go. πŸ˜”

I guess the many double-shifts and constantly travelling back and forth between the RK filming location in Umbergaon (Gujarat) and the VG studios (Naigaon and some other places in Maharashtra) and was getting too difficult for Basant, so it is understandable that he had to pick one show to continue with and one to leave. Kudos to him for concurrently working in two different states like this for the majority of the past year! πŸ‘ I wish he was continuing with VG, but it is his choice and I respect that. ⭐️

VG filming is generally about three weeks ahead of broadcast, and the new Kartikeya actor has started filming this week. It looks like Basant may have finished filming for VG sometime last week, so he will probably still be in a few of the upcoming episodes.

I'm going to miss Basant in VG, and I wish him all the best for his continued work in RK and hope that he is able to get some much needed rest. πŸ€—

Now that Basant won't be shuttling between RK and VG filming, I can only hope that Swastik Productions might possibly give Balram more substantial things to actually do in RK, rather than continuing their silly, unfunny comedy attempts at Balram's expense. I know expecting logic from Swastik Productions is quite futile, but I can still hope a little bit!

arti i got to know about this few days ago.... will surely miss seeing him as kartikeya, saw his replacement, looks like a no match for basant's aura.... new kartikeya is a strictly okaish guy imo. 

but on a brighter note, i think bb got a big offer, if you remember akansha commented on his post few weeks ago, her words are making me hopeful πŸ˜ƒ and bb is also sounding very positive and looking happy these days. hoping for a good news from him as far as work is concerned, though we will have to wait for RK to finish before we hear anything regarding that πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by BARBlE

guys i think that woman's not showing face thing was actually a facade to dupe ayan, not a real thing. anyways i just hope with today's expose, imposing her on ballu episode is over for good if i see her trying to roam around him again and saying all those things, i will legit get triggered β˜’️

Yes, it was super obvious when Chitra initially turned up at Radha's family home that the story about her not showing her face to anyone was a pretend thing just to trick Ayan into thinking that she was Krishna in disguise, so that he wouldn't suspect Govind. And if any viewers actually thought that the face hiding thing was real at all, then it all being pretend should have become abundantly clear when Chitra showed her face to Radha and introduced herself as Krishna's sakhi who had gone there at Krishna's request. 

Having someone to distract Ayan was actually clever of the writers to have in this story that they cooked up - I just think they definitely should have done the Chitra-Balram parts more intelligently (as I explained in another post, if anyone wants to read my idea); the way they had Chitra teasing Balram in the show was actually not funny or entertaining, but if they had incorporated the teasing etc more cleverly into a purposeful nautanki by Chitra and Balram, where Balram actually knew what was happening and why but was still somewhat hesitant to participate, then the Chitra-Balram parts could most certainly have been funnier and made more of a positive impact - like the purposeful nautanki of Krishna and Bhairav(i) during Sudevi's wedding track, and of Gopadevi and Baldevi in the forest with veerpurush Ayan in order to get him to take them to Barsana.

But don't worry about Chitra hanging around Balram in future. She'll be gone soon enough and this won't happen - mark my words!!! β­οΈ

When Chitra first went to Radha's house, she told them that she was from far away and was on a pilgrimage. Obviously part of Krishna's overall plan was that Ayan, in his zest for unveiling who he thought was "Krishna pretending to be a girl", would expose Chitra's face and then get in trouble; so clearly Chitra has to be someone who actually isn't known to the people of Barsana/Vrindavan/surrounding areas, otherwise she would be recognised by someone when Ayan exposed her face, and her pretend story about being from far away and hiding her face while on pilgrimage etc etc would be proven to be fake right there and then, which would be bad for Krishna's plan of getting rid of Ayan/teaching Ayan a lesson. As she referred to herself as Krishna's sakhi, it is very likely that Chitra is one of Krishna's sakhis from Golok. And in this case, she is obviously going to go back to Golok soon - so she won't be hanging around teasing Balram in future. Her teasing Balram was just what she did as part of the plan to keep Ayan thinking that she was Krishna in disguise meeting Balram - not actually necessary, but the RK writers' strange idea of comedy.

So let's see what happens in the next episode and if I am actually correct about Chitra being from Golok.

In the mean time: don't work yourselves up for nothing, Tusu and anyone else feeling like Tusu!

And hello to Sukhi, after a long time. πŸ˜Š

Edited by A-A-S - 4 years ago

Originally posted by A-A-S

Yes, it was super obvious when Chitra initially turned up at Radha's family home that the story about her not showing her face to anyone was a pretend thing just to trick Ayan into thinking that she was Krishna in disguise, so that he wouldn't suspect Govind. And if any viewers actually thought that the face hiding thing was real at all, then it all being pretend should have become abundantly clear when Chitra showed her face to Radha and introduced herself as Krishna's sakhi who had gone there at Krishna's request. 

Having someone to distract Ayan was actually clever of the writers to have in this story that they cooked up - I just think they definitely should have done the Chitra-Balram parts more intelligently (as I explained in another post, if anyone wants to read my idea); the way they had Chitra teasing Balram in the show was actually not funny or entertaining, but if they had incorporated the teasing etc more cleverly into a purposeful nautanki by Chitra and Balram, where Balram actually knew what was happening and why but was still somewhat hesitant to participate, then the Chitra-Balram parts could most certainly have been funnier and made more of a positive impact - like the purposeful nautanki of Krishna and Bhairav(i) during Sudevi's wedding track, and of Gopadevi and Baldevi in the forest with veerpurush Ayan in order to get him to take them to Barsana.

But don't worry about Chitra hanging around Balram in future. She'll be gone soon enough and this won't happen - mark my words!!! β­οΈ

When Chitra first went to Radha's house, she told them that she was from far away and was on a pilgrimage. Obviously part of Krishna's overall plan was that Ayan, in his zest for unveiling who he thought was "Krishna pretending to be a girl", would expose Chitra's face and then get in trouble; so clearly Chitra has to be someone who actually isn't known to the people of Barsana/Vrindavan/surrounding areas, otherwise she would be recognised by someone when Ayan exposed her face, and her pretend story about being from far away and hiding her face while on pilgrimage etc etc would be proven to be fake right there and then, which would be bad for Krishna's plan of getting rid of Ayan/teaching Ayan a lesson. As she referred to herself as Krishna's sakhi, it is very likely that Chitra is one of Krishna's sakhis from Golok. And in this case, she is obviously going to go back to Golok soon - so she won't be hanging around teasing Balram in future. Her teasing Balram was just what she did as part of the plan to keep Ayan thinking that she was Krishna in disguise meeting Balram - not actually necessary, but the RK writers' strange idea of comedy.

So let's see what happens in the next episode and if I am actually correct about Chitra being from Golok.

In the mean time: don't work yourselves up for nothing, Tusu and anyone else feeling like Tusu!

And hello to Sukhi, after a long time. πŸ˜Š

achha hua that lady vanished πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ 

The quality of humour is gone down heavily, i know they meant everything to be funny but this case was cringe worthy imo. Hoping such low level jokes will be avoided in future πŸ˜’

Arti i actually endup liking your version of possible unfolding of events than cv's everytime, wish they get some of your though process 😊😊

Sabse roopvan yuvak πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ realisation der aaya lekin kya durust aaya 😍😍 that costume is actually my least fav one but ballu ko pasand hai toh main ab kuchh nahi bolti πŸ˜‚ but really there is no scope of any disagreement in sabse roopvan yuvak part πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hum toh shuru se hi keh rahe hai πŸ˜€ 

We all know kanha was just kidding, deep down he also must be acknowledging this fact πŸ˜› 

-------------- 

Btw rk completes 300 episodes today, congratulations to the whole team. 

Sabse roopvan yuvak πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ realisation der aaya lekin kya durust aaya 😍😍 that costume is actually my least fav one but ballu ko pasand hai toh main ab kuchh nahi bolti πŸ˜‚ but really there is no scope of any disagreement in sabse roopvan yuvak part πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hum toh shuru se hi keh rahe hai πŸ˜€ 

We all know kanha was just kidding, deep down he also must be acknowledging this fact πŸ˜› 

-------------- 

Btw rk completes 300 episodes today, congratulations to the whole team. 

hmmmm! Ik tusu!☺️ Aaj kal toh, usse dhyaan hatta hi nahi mera! RK has anyways become monotonous! Dono dialogues bhi lately, same same bolne lge hai!

But, am hating the fact that ballu NEEDS to ask ATTENTION from krishna! Woh dekhta bhi kaha hai usse!πŸ€”

I don't like, when they show him, trying to grab krishna's attention! Looks very forced!

Originally posted by J2lover

hmmmm! Ik tusu!☺️ Aaj kal toh, usse dhyaan hatta hi nahi mera! RK has anyways become monotonous! Dono dialogues bhi lately, same same bolne lge hai!

But, am hating the fact that ballu NEEDS to ask ATTENTION from krishna! Woh dekhta bhi kaha hai usse!πŸ€”

I don't like, when they show him, trying to grab krishna's attention! Looks very forced!

U are not alone πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

Agree,  i also hv issues with ballu having to ask for importance from kanha.  

Twice in between kanha didn't let him sit on his fav bullock cart and pushed him away to another πŸ€” first time he wanted to sit in the most beautifully decorated cart πŸ˜³but permission denied. Second time kanha again pushed him to another cart managed to put all the mannerless gopis in that same cart which he was driving 

Btw just randomly saying, in that jhula jhulana scene in between with adharam madhuram bg, bb's body language was so on point β€οΈfull of affection and devotion 😍 it looked like kanha was indeed his bachcha 😍 i just can't forget that shot 😍

U are not alone πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

Agree,  i also hv issues with ballu having to ask for importance from kanha.  

Twice in between kanha didn't let him sit on his fav bullock cart and pushed him away to another πŸ€” first time he wanted to sit in the most beautifully decorated cart πŸ˜³but permission denied. Second time kanha again pushed him to another cart managed to put all the mannerless gopis in that same cart which he was driving 

Btw just randomly saying, in that jhula jhulana scene in between with adharam madhuram bg, bb's body language was so on point β€οΈfull of affection and devotion 😍 it looked like kanha was indeed his bachcha 😍 i just can't forget that shot 😍

Oh yes! His eyes speaks volume you see! Basant keeps this perfect balance between being divine and being a teenager!❀️

Lately, i even loved that scene, where he comes to radha's house to expose kanha!πŸ˜†

And they end up, doing their usual nautanki!πŸ˜†  'kurukshetra' se 'resham' waala scene, am talking about!🀣