Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BARBlE

totally agree with you

one can't complain straightly on twitter to the cvs because all rabid 'fans' stay there, well pampered by the cvs. only way is to sneak through dm, not that it will bear any results... because lets accept we are a minority who care about ballu πŸ€” or if you see anyone saying something on similar lines on insta, just join the chorus πŸ˜›

sad reality 

Sucks that we can’t do anything πŸ˜­

I don’t want boss CVs around and order them to give us something. I just wanna ask if we are ever gonna get anything do I can finally kill all my hopes πŸ₯Ίeven the 0.01% of hope I have.

The actors no doubt are brilliant it just the makers. At least I can say one thing Balram is not a jerk like they made Lakshman in LuvKush (I won’t discuss too much on this all I will say is they made him so rude)

I just want Balram to kill or beat up someone at this point. I absolutely HATE each time he is stopped. CVs make Balram so useless and treat him like he can’t do anything other then ask questions to help viewers understand what is going on.😑

I want more KaRam moments genuine ones...who knows if we will even get that any more

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The jhula jhulana scene from today's episode with adharam madhuram bg song was pure bliss β€οΈ best thing that happened today πŸ˜ƒu can feel the vibes of that scene, everyone looked serene. Sumedh and basant were just perfect πŸ‘Œ ballu had a mix of affection and devotion on his face πŸ˜³ have taken screen shots, will try to post tomorrow ❀️ 

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

Sucks that we can’t do anything πŸ˜­

I don’t want boss CVs around and order them to give us something. I just wanna ask if we are ever gonna get anything do I can finally kill all my hopes πŸ₯Ίeven the 0.01% of hope I have.

The actors no doubt are brilliant it just the makers. At least I can say one thing Balram is not a jerk like they made Lakshman in LuvKush (I won’t discuss too much on this all I will say is they made him so rude)

I just want Balram to kill or beat up someone at this point. I absolutely HATE each time he is stopped. CVs make Balram so useless and treat him like he can’t do anything other then ask questions to help viewers understand what is going on.😑

I want more KaRam moments genuine ones...who knows if we will even get that any more

Personally feel Balram's is the best lovable character but i wish he was a bit more badass to not swallow the insults of gopis or anyone from opposite gender silently. 

Stopping him every time became too repetitive and tiring at one point πŸ₯± I said back then too. 

I don't think bb will hv much to do in upcoming track other than feeling happy and asking for explanations. And we will continue to get regular close up shots πŸ€” in vg though, his character's screen space has shot up significantly. And character is getting due importance in story too. Often he can be seen all over the episode. 

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A hearty welcome to Balradha and welcome back to Basanti! ⭐️

(I know that most people will say that Balram being disguised as a girl again is the return of Baldevi, but I prefer to call this new disguise Balradha instead, because he is specifically pretending to be Radha!)

I don't want to say too much yet, so as not to give away things until everyone's had a chance to watch today's RK episode (Episode 288 - Saturday 31 August, 2019), but Balram/Basant looks so cute and sweet dressed as Radha, especially with the two-plait hairstyle! 😊 Very well done, Basant! smiley20smiley32

Poor Balram, kaha phas gaya phir se!  But he's such a good sport for helping out Krishna and Radha like this, when he is the only person who actually could in this situation that the writers have cooked up! These RK writers really are something, what with all the weird stuff they come up with! 🀣 

And for once, so far anyway, this attempt at humour was actually funny, had a point in moving the show's story ahead, and was not actually full-on insulting to Balram - yay! πŸ‘πŸΌ Haaayeee, small victories!

How funny would it actually be if Dhama, of all people, saw Balram dressed like his sister! smiley37smiley37smiley37 Or even if they just had Balram and Dhama run into each other somewhere in a normal situation and have an awkward moment as they remember the Dhama-Baldevi moments! But no - the writers, in their over-creativity, wouldn't actually do something like this that would actually be comedy gold! smiley44

Obviously Balram will get out of his current trapped-in-Radha's-room situation unscathed but we'll have to wait until next Monday's episode to see exactly how the drama unfolds!

It is also nice to see more divinity in the show these days with the Vishnu avtaar stories! And it is nice that the writers finally apparently (seemingly) realised/remembered that there is more purpose to the Krishna avtaar than just their version of "prem sikhaana" - although this realisation will be short-lived until their memory loss sets in again!

Edited by A-A-S - 4 years ago
A-A-S thumbnail

Hi guys,

Just a reminder that voting for the 2019 Gold Awards is still open with 7 RadhaKrishna nominations, including for Basant in the "Best Actor in a Comic Role (Male)" category for playing Balram.

The nomination and voting details are available in this separate thread.

The event date is 11 October, although the website still tells you that the voting is open until the "event date in September" without specifying an actual date for when voting closes.

So, I have no idea if voting will be open for all of September or if it will close at some point during the month. In any case, voting is currently still open so please go and vote for your favourites if you are so inclined.

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

A hearty welcome to Balradha and welcome back to Basanti! ⭐️

(I know that most people will say that Balram being disguised as a girl again is the return of Baldevi, but I prefer to call this new disguise Balradha instead, because he is specifically pretending to be Radha!)

I don't want to say too much yet, so as not to give away things until everyone's had a chance to watch today's RK episode (Episode 288 - Saturday 31 August, 2019), but Balram/Basant looks so cute and sweet dressed as Radha, especially with the two-plait hairstyle! 😊 Very well done, Basant! smiley20smiley32

Poor Balram, kaha phas gaya phir se!  But he's such a good sport for helping out Krishna and Radha like this, when he is the only person who actually could in this situation that the writers have cooked up! These RK writers really are something, what with all the weird stuff they come up with! 🀣 

And for once, so far anyway, this attempt at humour was actually funny, had a point in moving the show's story ahead, and was not actually full-on insulting to Balram - yay! πŸ‘πŸΌ Haaayeee, small victories!

How funny would it actually be if Dhama, of all people, saw Balram dressed like his sister! smiley37smiley37smiley37 Or even if they just had Balram and Dhama run into each other somewhere in a normal situation and have an awkward moment as they remember the Dhama-Baldevi moments! But no - the writers, in their over-creativity, wouldn't actually do something like this that would actually be comedy gold! smiley44

Obviously Balram will get out of his current trapped-in-Radha's-room situation unscathed but we'll have to wait until next Monday's episode to see exactly how the drama unfolds!

It is also nice to see more divinity in the show these days with the Vishnu avtaar stories! And it is nice that the writers finally apparently (seemingly) realised/remembered that there is more purpose to the Krishna avtaar than just their version of "prem sikhaana" - although this realisation will be short-lived until their memory loss sets in again!

She is back, she is back πŸ₯³

The lovely and gorgeous girl basanti is actually looking like a fresh flower today 😍😍😍😍 she is so beautiful, she was just being modest when she told the choodi shop woman ki itni bhi sundar nahi hu main πŸ˜‚

I controlled my happiness yesterday after watching precap in fear of this turning into another opportunity to make fun of him, but i must say i enjoyed today's episode πŸ‘ it was nicely done. 

The dhama ideas is great πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ too bad the cvs can't think of that. 

Very glad to have basanti back, even if its for just 1.5 episodes πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

A-A-S thumbnail

Hello, people!

I am back as Basanti/Baldevi/Balradha's self-appointed publicist (just like I used to be in B-BB AT#2 during Baldevi's time)! smiley1smiley36

Rushiraj (Ayan) posted three photos on Instagram of himself with Basant dressed in his Balradha costume. Two crew members have also posted pictures with Balradha. It's nice to see these on-set pictures now that Balradha has appeared in the show. ⭐️

Ah, Basanti - what a wonder you are! First you unintentionally enchanted Radha's brother, Dhama, as Baldevi. And now you're intentionally tricking Radha's husband, Ayan, in disguise as Radha! smiley37 Whoever would have initially thought we'd see Balram having to do this sort of stuff! smiley37smiley37smiley37

Well done, Basant! smiley10 Such a good sport, and he looks so cute dressed like a girl!

(Scroll through to see the three photos in Rushiraj's post.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B125lShnlql/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B11jFJoHAi7/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B14ZATthhoZ/

A-A-S thumbnail

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to everyone! πŸ˜Š

Bye bye, Balradha/Basanti! β­οΈ You came, you entertained us, and you left just as quickly. πŸ‘ I enjoyed reprising my role as your IF publicist for this short stint and will be happy to do so again if you return in future. πŸ˜Š

Welcome back again, Dholakram! 🀣

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to everyone! πŸ˜Š

Bye bye, Balradha/Basanti! β­οΈ You came, you entertained us, and you left just as quickly. πŸ‘ I enjoyed reprising my role as your IF publicist for this short stint and will be happy to do so again if you return in future. πŸ˜Š

Welcome back again, Dholakram! 🀣

wo jo skirt pakadke bhagi thi omg πŸ€£

yesterday's episode was full of ballu, wish to get more of such ballu filled episodes😳

and happy ganesh chaturthi to u too  πŸ˜ƒ

BARBlE thumbnail

lovely pictures posted by rushi and other crew members of our lovely lady πŸ˜³bless them πŸ˜³ and thanks to u arti for posting them here πŸ€— i need to download them πŸ˜› she is looking stunning β­οΈ

and yes baldevi was about aadayein and latka jhatkas πŸ˜‰ this one was rather cute πŸ˜³β€οΈ