Radha Krishna

BALRAM / Basant Bhatt Appreciation Thread #4 - Page 4

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Janu808

I HATE CVs and their idea of humor. It is just so lame and rude, this show literally is just using the names of godly characters and putting it into a tv drama. Yes they bring some stories that are accurate so nobody can say the entire show is fictional but most of it is made up for drama.

Kanha enjoys putting Balram in certain problems. I don’t mind the pranks he does on him but the ones that others do to his BROTHER I thought Kanha would prevent it but nope. He laughs along and let’s the disrespect go on. I would hope for Kanha to stand up for his Dau. I do enjoy KaRam moments but when stuff like this happens it annoys me.

You are right human Radha especially the ego filled one was probably the rudest. 

Nobody gives him any credit. CVs is the biggest at fault here. I wanna message them my thoughts.

I have said before they can make a track where Balram is important but so is RadhaKrishn. Like before Achutya came in and we were only introduced to that snake that bit Radha. I was thinking and hoping something happening with Balram...like Balram being *cough cough* Shehsnaag he could have played a more important role. Or him saving Radha since he wouldn’t risk Kanha going, he could have gotten hurt himself (you know they said this snake could kill anyone also in Ramayan didn’t Lakshman and Ram get trapped by a naag weapon so it could be explained how a snake could harm Sheshnaag) anyway I would have liked to see Radha Krishn teaming up to save him.  That would have given us more of Radha Krishn using the power of Prem to solve a problem and some really sweet wholesome KaRam moments. It didn’t need to be long like the Achutya track but a few episodes. That would have been cool but no. Although CVs did give us Achutya so at least that was interesting  so I can’t be too mad even if I still don’t get how Radha was saved and how Kali maa’s promise was kept. Achutya was a good plus if that track since that brought Ayan’s beating.

That huge paragraph above shows how much I hope for stuff from this show only to be disappointed. Most of the times I have hoped for something for Balram only disappointed and saddened me at least this time Achutya was there usually there is never anything like that.

@underline this is exactly what i feel. i think it all started from pehelwan nritya episode back in last october, when kanha kinda giggled standing behind balram when ayan and him were having the tiff. none of us took issue out of it as it was the first time and ayan's insult was duly revenged. in fact i remember someone here on forum commented that looked like a typical sibling thing to do... somewhere i feel cvs took que from such responses and continued with it and now it reached to distasteful limits. 

@green pls do if u feel right 😊

lol kitne sare snakes aye aur gaye 😆ek bhi snake track me iska zara sa bhi role nahi tha 🤔 sirf december me ek group of snakes ko daraya tha 😛 and here we were hoping for dhenukasur and pralambasur 😆 we were so naive 

@bold even i didn't understand that 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail

as we know RK is showing kiddo characters in flashback these days. i am glad they brought the original kiddo RK from starting epis but i am sad that they couldn't bring original child balram from episode two or three. he was amazing, the innocence in words and body language was so on point 👏i can totally imagine him being actual version of present ballu 😳 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What's up with this inconsistancy😆 In the first ever meeting of RK, they showed that Radha and krishna, never met for the past 16 yrs. 

And now suddenly, in the flashbacks, little radha is coming to gokul and playing with krishna!😆Swastik ek hi aisa production tha, where i thought ki, CONSISTANCY rahegi!😆

Kya yaar!😆

BARBlE thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: J2lover

What's up with this inconsistancy😆 In the first ever meeting of RK, they showed that Radha and krishna, never met for the past 16 yrs. 

And now suddenly, in the flashbacks, little radha is coming to gokul and playing with krishna!😆Swastik ek hi aisa production tha, where i thought ki, CONSISTANCY rahegi!😆

Kya yaar!😆

i saw ppl coming up with different theories regarding it on twitter, someone said it was their spiritual selfs meeting in childhood 🤔 well i am not applying my brain these day anyways.... 😆

good to see you here sukhi 🤗

as a token of happiness, here i bring you singing ballu ❤️ 😉

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1l-apAHsWY/

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BARBlE

longer hair indeed suits him better 😳 he looks very good as balram too, but they make him darker and the lighting is often poor, vg is miles ahead in this.... in vg they make him look radiant . balram actually slays more with his attitude and swag 😎

True I saw some clips and see what you mean. 

Hey maybe CVs cannot afford good lighting since they use up all that money on their BRILLIANT VFXs 🤣

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

@underline this is exactly what i feel. i think it all started from pehelwan nritya episode back in last october, when kanha kinda giggled standing behind balram when ayan and him were having the tiff. none of us took issue out of it as it was the first time and ayan's insult was duly revenged. in fact i remember someone here on forum commented that looked like a typical sibling thing to do... somewhere i feel cvs took que from such responses and continued with it and now it reached to distasteful limits. 

@green pls do if u feel right 😊

lol kitne sare snakes aye aur gaye 😆ek bhi snake track me iska zara sa bhi role nahi tha 🤔 sirf december me ek group of snakes ko daraya tha 😛 and here we were hoping for dhenukasur and pralambasur 😆 we were so naive 

@bold even i didn't understand that 

Phelwan nritya was fine because there was a punishment for Ayan’s in it. 👍🏼 Now everyone goes on being super rude with no punishments. 🤢Don’t get me wrong I love KaRam moments but Kanha occasionally (at the very least) should say something at least sometimes 😳

Unfortunately don’t know how to contact them so can’t share or ask for anything from them.😭

Balram will never get to kill any asur instead Kans will do it because Krishn ALWAYS stops him😡

He can’t even fight the snakes that came other than showing his roop that’s it.

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

i saw ppl coming up with different theories regarding it on twitter, someone said it was their spiritual selfs meeting in childhood 🤔 well i am not applying my brain these day anyways.... 😆

good to see you here sukhi 🤗

as a token of happiness, here i bring you singing ballu ❤️ 😉

The first part is a reply to both Sukhi and Tusu... (I don’t wanna over run the thread too much😛)

Anyway ya the childhood memories did start in part as a spiritual connection or whatever but now she is physically there since other characters interact with her. No shows (especially Indian shows) have consistency unfortunately. CVs for Radha Krishn is especially inconsistent and have bad memory (I can finally say my memory is better than someone😆)

Anyway thanks for sharing the post with Basant singing🤗

BARBlE thumbnail

True I saw some clips and see what you mean. 

Hey maybe CVs cannot afford good lighting since they use up all that money on their BRILLIANT VFXs 🤣

editing those scenes in general with poor lighting and rk night scenes or those with night effect is a nightmare 😆

lmao brilliant vfx 🤣 but honestly their mumbai made promos are good in this thing ⭐️ don't know which unit is responsible for day to day episode editing and regular vfx 🤪

BARBlE thumbnail

Phelwan nritya was fine because there was a punishment for Ayan’s in it. 👍🏼 Now everyone goes on being super rude with no punishments. 🤢Don’t get me wrong I love KaRam moments but Kanha occasionally (at the very least) should say something at least sometimes 😳

Unfortunately don’t know how to contact them so can’t share or ask for anything from them.😭

Balram will never get to kill any asur instead Kans will do it because Krishn ALWAYS stops him😡

He can’t even fight the snakes that came other than showing his roop that’s it.

totally agree with you

one can't complain straightly on twitter to the cvs because all rabid 'fans' stay there, well pampered by the cvs. only way is to sneak through dm, not that it will bear any results... because lets accept we are a minority who care about ballu 🤔 or if you see anyone saying something on similar lines on insta, just join the chorus 😛

sad reality 

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

editing those scenes in general with poor lighting and rk night scenes or those with night effect is a nightmare 😆

lmao brilliant vfx 🤣 but honestly their mumbai made promos are good in this thing ⭐️ don't know which unit is responsible for day to day episode editing and regular vfx 🤪

I agree their lighting is terrible when it comes to night sequences I can barely see anything 

@bold didn’t know their promos were made in Mumbai. I knew their promo vfks were super nice but I didn’t know it was made from Mumbai. That explains a lot more on why the promos are so nice and the day to day episodes especially the made up asurs are so terrible