What shantanu and nityami doing???

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Honestly I m not a fan of shantanu -nityami. They look more like friends . I don't get any couple vibes. Anyway. 

Secondly , if shantanu has to perform alone and make it up for his partner then what's the point of couple dancing in together. It's high time they both need to dance ..both means both.

Thirdly, shantanu himself is a dancer. A choreographer too. Then why he needs those Desi hopper people for choreo? Maccy himself said once that shantanu is his inspiration . And he is teaching shantanu how to dance what steps to follow..that's really funny.

Same as jhalak time. Alisha teaching Shantanu to dance😂😂.

It's high time that the show should look beyond issues, beyond injuries, excuses and should focus only and only on dance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Seems like Shantanu was getting offers to dance in Nach 9 and he had to get a partner quickly so since he was promoting his web series with Nityaami, he kinda latched on to her and Nityaami seems to have just said yes under pressure. This is what seems obvious to me.

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Is it the first time you are watching a celebrity  dance show? Everyone had a choreographer be it a dancer or a non dancer. 

I know why you are here and honestly don't care! Also, I am glad he is doing it with Nityaami and didn't as someone said 'latched on' to it when it was offered to him four times before with someone else. ðŸ˜‰

Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 4 years ago
Dabhyun11 thumbnail

Shantanu has always been very private about his personal life no wonder it's cause of people like you who assume and judge him... A couple doesn't need to act a certain way to be claimed as a couple you know! My long term partner and I are just like him and Nityaami we act more like a bunch of buddies than a couple many times.. that's what makes our relationship work cause we are so comfortable and chilled out with each other..  

1stluvshantanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Not every relationship has to be mushy mushy with PDA association. Secondly, Shantanu has hardly performed alone, only that one time when Nityaami's condition was too severe for her to even stand. 

Thirdly,  yes Shantanu is a dancer and a choreographer, so what? There have been multiple celebrities in the past who have participated in dance realities as celebs even after being choreographers, and they do get a choreographer despite that, like Sanam in the last season or Salman in JDJ and many more. So I don't see what you complaining about?!

Also Shantanu and Nityami are the last people to give excuses. They are way beyond all of that. She was majorly injured even in the very first episode where she didn't even open her mouth about her pain cos she didn't want to give it as an excuse.  

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think they're doing extremely well for their situation. Should've got a hi5 this time. It was the most beautiful act of this season so far. Nityaami is just love. She does look like an angel, so sweet and so innocent. I like their relationship. They are the most decent and respectful of the lot. And still yet to get a hi5. Seriously the judges are too hard on them.

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This post is LOL. And so is the first comment.

For a fact, he’s been offered this show previously so if he was all that desperate he’d do it then with the person he was offered to do the show earlier with, they were an already established (and not to mention, but a very popular) jodi.

Which current couple (not including exes for obvious reasons) on this show (barring PriVika) is all mushy? 

I don’t see SA going all PDA, nor do RoNita or SouRiddhi. FaisAn are a lot younger and expressive! And PriVika, have always been the cute mushy kinds!

Shantanu has always been a lot more reserved and his privacy is important to him in the relationship!

I mean not all men like to flaunt what they’ve got and keep it sacred to themselves.

Edited by RapChick101 - 4 years ago
SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Is it the first time you are watching a celebrity  dance show? Everyone had a choreographer be it a dancer or a non dancer. 

I know why you are here and honestly don't care! Also, I am glad he is doing it with Nityaami and didn't as someone said 'latched on' to it when it was offered to him four times before with someone else. ðŸ˜‰

Di! Aap zinda ho?! I so agree with your points.. no one is seeing beyond just their favourites.

shivani754 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1st of al if ur nt a shantanu's fan den y d hell r u following him 🤣 

N 2ndly if u hav evr watched dance reality shows... Den evn dancers r provided wid d choreographers acc to show format.... 

In nach sanam mayuresh kunwar amar who themselves r dancers n work as choreographers wer also provided der own choreographer fr dng d show... 

N jdj evn lauren n salman wer provided choreographers who r famous dancers n hav judged dance reality shows 

If u dnt lyk shantanu den fyn but simply dnt talk shit abt d person... 

N nt evry person lyks to show off abt der relationship he is very much private person so do nityami.. Very much decent... U dnt hav to b touchy evrytym dts decency 

N talking abt nityami hats off to dt girl... Inspite of her severe injury she performed aur koyi hota to thik se chal bhi nhi pata... Keep urself in dt place n talk its nt easy