Who is marrying who in this show?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

There is a segment in indiatv Khalid is in jail and Noor is visiting him there, and they show also Raziya preparing Noor for her wedding? But I dont know who is the groom....

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

I saw that. 

The reporter states, she agrees to marry Khalid but since the first promos we know it will be Azaan.

So perhaps Shayra continues to refuse then Azaan comes to know of the blackmail; convinces Noor to stop but she pretends to have a change of heart, it was the depression etc.  Latter Noor accepts Khalid but manipulates the situation as she has done the most recent episode?..

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I saw that. 

The reporter states, she agrees to marry Khalid but since the first promos we know it will be Azaan.

So perhaps Shayra continues to refuse then Azaan comes to know of the blackmail; convinces Noor to stop but she pretends to have a change of heart, it was the depression etc.  Latter Noor accepts Khalid but manipulates the situation as she has done the most recent episode?..

What if Noor starts to act normal and thinks 'hey I cant do that to Azaan, he doesnt loves me its obvious that he loves Shayra. I will accept Khalids proposal and build a new life?' But this time its Azaan who doesnt allows her to marry Khalid and by wanting to 'protect' her he takes a drastic step and marries her? This would confuse Noor again I guess cause she is still week (except of her evil intensions). 

Remember when Nandini noticed that something is going on btween her and Kunal she left the house and then she wanted to leave the city but Kunal didnt let her go. And then Nandini started to take wrong decisions bc of her weakness of being traumatized and yeah the mess started. 

What if same happens here too? Noor realizes her shit, wants to take right decision, Azaan doesnt lets her do it and poor Shayra who wants to help and support both ends up by losing her husband? 

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

@ Yezabel - I can not comment about the same tack because I have never watched SBRK.  BB is often compared to it and I know enough about the characters from social media.

Noor wore an abaya and nakab in the police station clip so she is still being secretive.  Considering how forceful she is with Shayra, it is hard to believe she would reconsider so easily...

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@ Yezabel - I can not comment about the same tack because I have never watched SBRK.  BB is often compared to it and I know enough about the characters from social media.

Noor wore an abaya and nakab in the police station clip so she is still being secretive.  Considering how forceful she is with Shayra, it is hard to believe she would reconsider so easily...

I saw the clip, looks like Azaan knows about Khalid molesting noor, azaan has anger issues, he will beat Khalid black and blue then get him arrested. 

Shaira won't let noor marry someone who tried to molest her