Irresistible....Prerish (OS)

Posted: 4 years ago

Today she deliberately find some topics which consume more time....

It is become her favorite time of the day when he clear her doubts in her subjects as she resume her studies, after his lengthy lecture on value of education and independence...

It's not like she didn't want to study, but not his words...But she starts anyway..

And as promised he helped her,

Due to Basus in Bajaj Mansion.. They have shifted her study table in their room.. As others are occupied by them..

First, she feel uncomfortable at their presence, but then Mohini kaki and Nivedita irritate her to the core by their ill talks that she decide to ignore them..

And she is thankful, that Anurag  always   remain busy with business and finding new ways to Annoy her Husband..

But , it also consumes her husband's time.., still he is managing his time between family and Business..

It's not like she forget Anurag, but his recent behavior and stubborn self.. take her away from him..

Now , she is unaffected by his presence..

So today she will ask many questions, so she can have her time with him..

Her Husband... is unique.., he have different layers, and masks, you can't tell when he wore which...,he is difficult man to understand but interesting...

He came and stood by her chair..and clear his throat to bring her back to reality..

She pass smile to him,but he gestures her to shift, she make faces and shift as both of them sat near her rather tiny study table...

She was laughing, watching him struggle to fit in her tiny chair but later became edgy realizing how close they'd be sitting while studying. Prerna's hands quivered as she passed the book to him. It was the first time she felt so conscious being around him. They were so close that his curvy biceps almost brushed against her narrow shoulders, sending shivers down her spine whenever he moved making her aware of the contact. She couldn't help but get affected by his proximity, which gave her an almost telescoped view of his pitch perfect features. He opened the book and began reading it for her but she was lost in some other world. For the first time she felt herself giving in to the attraction. She scanned his beautiful face while he took out a pencil to make a graph in her notebook. Her heart skipped beats as her gaze moved across his face - the chiseled jawline, the strongly marked cheek bones, the well notched nose and the tipped ears, and the hazel eyes. He indeed looked like a Professor, teaching with so much seriousness. He was totally en wrapped in the notebook, marking all important points in different colored highlighters,his graphs, sketched as precise as the book itself and handwriting with its own sensuous flow.

"Understood?" He asked looking expectantly at her leaving her dumbstruck.

"Mr. Bajaj" she fumbled "actually, I am sorry,i didn't pay attention.."

He looked at her all surprised.Fighting off the smile that twitched on his lips,he gave her a tough look.He spent almost 20 mins explaining about two-and-a-half pages while she was lost in her own world.

"It's okay , i will explain it again, but time please concentrate on your book only " he said  sternness. She nodded with a puppy face. The next fifteen minutes the two of them spent in absolute concentration.While he explained her all the key points and the working of graphs, she made short notes for future reference.

"Now check it again, if you have any doubt then let me know.." he said finishing off with the explanation..

He was looking tired, she even didn't ask him for coffee..

"Mr. Bajaj , may i bring you a cup of coffee.."She asked..

"No, you sit and check your topic, i will make coffee for both of us.." He said while leaving his seat..

"You...., you will make coffee..?"she asked, with her wide eyes...

" yesss..., i can do believe me..it will be better than yours.." and he left her with these words…

“he means , my coffee is not good..” she huffed in anger…then smile..

She watched him with fondness as he walked out of the room. Her lips curved into a beautiful smile as she thought of the last thirty minutes she had spent in his pleasant company. For the first time she felt herself longing to be with him as his wife. She admitted it or not, but she missed him the moment he went away.

He came back with two mugs of coffee… Now keeping the books and stationery aside, he handed the cup of coffee to her. She made a surprised face as she sipped onto it. It was genuinely good. Better than all the coffees she'd ever had. Perfectly balanced on all ingredients. She gave him an approving nod as he looked at her with proud face and further both of them relished their coffee in each other's warm company.

As they finished , their coffee…

“ I have some office work to finish…if you are done with your studies then go to bed…” he said..

As he start walking towards door, she stopped him by holding his hand and with support of it she slowly get up and stood against him…

He looked at her in confusion, she slowly take her other hand to his face and slowly wipe some cream with her thumb from the corners of his lips…

He was taken back with her action and in anticipation he held her hand to stop her…

And both were lost in eye blinking competition… she was not going to avert her eyes this time.. nor did he…

She want to tell what she want, and he want to know what she want..?

Only then a sudden jolt shook Mr. Bajaj and Prerna out of their stupor. It was Anurag standing at the door, a few of his files dropped on the floor and remaining ones dangling onto his shaky hands.

Both look towards him, and he start gathering his files… and both parted away awkwardly…

Before any one of them say something,

“ excuse me, I need to check on Sneha..” and she left the room without looking any of them..

While  both were looking at her retreating figure…

As she is out of their sight, she inhales deeply…” what if ,their moment were not disturbed..? what would be his next step..? or he just left her there as always…

But today she don’t want any answer , she was content what she got and want to live in her…”What if..?”

so, this is small  piece, i can come up with, i read similar story somewhere , just edited it for them...

hope you like it...

suggest me a title for this if you can.....

Loved this - wish it was not just a one shot...Great writing, please keep posting.

Ohh so good. Checking out mr bajaj 😉 i imagined enna sona kyun rab bannya playing in background. Lovely 😊

very nice one-shot...sweet..👏

Originally posted by pharm555

Loved this - wish it was not just a one shot...Great writing, please keep posting.

Exactly! These are my feelings too. Wish it wasn't an OS and lasted longer ! Loved it

Yaar Anurag Kyu aa Gaya beech mein😭

But seriously this was❤️ how subtly Prerna started noticing her husband, how much she wanted him to be around her all the time! And how he acknowledged this but kept silent! BEAUTIFUL ❤️

Originally posted by pharm555

But it is an OS...,thank you 

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Yaar Anurag Kyu aa Gaya beech mein😭

But seriously this was❤️ how subtly Prerna started noticing her husband, how much she wanted him to be around her all the time! And how he acknowledged this but kept silent! BEAUTIFUL ❤️

Thank you, you like it

Originally posted by mitras

Ohh so good. Checking out mr bajaj 😉 i imagined enna sona kyun rab bannya playing in background. Lovely 😊

😀😀 Thank you

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

Exactly! These are my feelings too. Wish it wasn't an OS and lasted longer ! Loved it

Thank you