Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga

Time Pass: Shows you regretted watching

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

This is just a time pass question. All you have to so us just speak any show that you regretted watching. No one will be judged. And I will not reply to anyone till I am asked to๐Ÿ˜Š. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starting with me. I am sure there are more but I am writing only what I am remembering.

Qubool Hai: Don't know what got into me that I started watching it. I started watching because a heroine in jeans was rare in 2012 and if the heroine is Muslim then its surely unheard of. I got disappointed how the story went and I kept watching it in hope of any heroine being shown actually strong but it never happened till the amend that is for nearly 3 years and 3 months. All the heroines especially the one from Season due to whom I started watching were doormats. After it ended, I never started to watch any daily soap. I only kept watching Jamai Raja which was still running and was much better than Qubool Hai. Still I waited it to end which thankfully happened a year later after Qubool Hai ending. After Jamai Raja, I never watched a daily soap because these shows drag a lot and no matter how they start progressively it goes down to the shit every daily soap shows.

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan: I started watching 4 months after the show started when hero started acting nicely as whenever U watched before he looked more like a villain than a hero. While I watched I liked the hero being nice and heroine being modern and strong. But months after the show ended, I could not stand MaNan couple having so much fans and I felt them overrated. I also started to feel like other girls like Mukti, Aliya and even Navya who were also strong were put down and weakened to whitewash and glorify Nandini. Only she was shown doing everything while others were shown clueless. And why Nandini was never ever shown with ex-boyfriend like other characters? And us it really that easy to change a bully or so-called monster to a nice guy? Also, Nandini was always seen as Devi who can do no wrong. Once she supports her friends in secretly beating a new guy in college, the viewers felt unhappy and disappointed thinking it was no expected from Nandini to support. I think it was one of the rarest time I posted in that forum something like Nandini can't be always sweet or something and her supporting was realistic. 

Sadda Haq: I think I watched it for the starting 9-10 months till all characters got into 3rd year. After that, I did not watched because earlier I did not got time and then the Channel V was cut on my then cable TV. Initially I felt bad for not being able to watch it and later J was happy at that and even regretted for starting it in the first place. The hero was so MCP and though he changed later he would still act wrong some of the times. The heroine though was shrewd and sly some times she was always shown righteous to the point of making her North East bff do nothing and simply follow her and showing her rival too negative instead of giving her simply grey shades. The heroine was made to win every competition when Kaustiki(who even scored more than the heroine in engineer qualifying entrance exam) would have been shown winning some of the times or even Vidushi who too was intelligent or even Jignesh if not the hero. She was glorified to the extent of an arrogant businesswoman talIng sweetly and giving her scarf to her during an interview while being stern to other contestants of a competition. And the heroine coming 2nd in an exam directly from 300th rank in entrance exam with hero of course as 1st and vamp much behind at 54th or 57th rank. Still I liked the fact that in this show the vamp was shown poor scholarship student while the heroine was shown rich for a change. And then when my Dosh TV and I started watching another show, I saw ads of its Season 2 where the hero who was married to the heroine in Season 1 was acting like a jerk to her as shown in promos and it went for a long time. And it also shown any young student coming and going Space Research Centre as if it's a joke.

Fanaah: It started nicely but later the story was beyond repair. The good thing was it ended very early which did not affected me much later.

Razia Sultan: It was my favourite show at that time as the hero was nice which was so rare then and even rare now and the heroine was strong. But what happened in the last month of the show I regretted watching the show and am not even able to miss it. All of a sudden, the hero was turned jerk due to some reason and he repeatedly humiliated and hurt the heroine even physically which went on for 2 weeks causing me to stop watching it for a week till the hero turns good. Had it not been historical show I would not have watched even if he turns good. As per history, the hero was supposed to imprison the heroine but he could have done so without humiliating and hurting her being a righteous man. Those 2 weeks ruined my love for this show so much that I only remember it's villains and not the leads whenever I recall that show. And here too, in 3-4 incidents the heroine was shown saving the hero who had actually trained her while he being trapped or helpless. And also the heroine killing a dangerous villain just after a week of hero training her to fight whom her much experienced father and brother could not defeat.

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ek deewana tha of Sony TV. I used to love the show at the beginning but later I hated it most.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

lol I never watch any show for time pass. I only watch it If I love it truly . So Yeah I don't have any list as such . 

Nice Topic BTW . 

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

lol I never watch any show for time pass. I only watch it If I love it truly . So Yeah I don't have any list as such . 

Nice Topic BTW . 

No timepass is not for the show but for this post activity. I will suggest never watch any show for timepass as it wasted a lots of time.

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Well, I disagree over the points on ML in SH and since we are supposed to share about the show we didn't like so here I go.๐Ÿ˜†

Ek Deewana Tha: Started following the show for the trilled factor and had seen Vikram's acting skill in SH during Save FITE track, hence was kind of looking forward to a good guy role. Expected a story, trapped ghost and the other guy helping him out rather they turned it into possessiveness, killing spree and much importance given to the FL. I stopped watching when one of the lead guys was turned into a possessive lover on a killing spree.

Brahmarakshs: The show was promoted as a story of evil hating wedding symbols. I was curious to know why evil hated wedding symbols like a red dress, sindoor, etc and was excited for a different kind of drama then it was Ekta Kapoor's show, hence had to drop it for the shadi drama reasons and stupidity shown by the name of supernatural drama. 

Ghulaam: Started following the show for Param, but couldn't continue anymore. It had very regressive content and very poor acting by the FL. She was pain in eyes. 

Mariam Khan: Again started following for Param but the show was ditto copy of Sadda Haq from Param's screen character to the FL always winning and is always right type drama. Mahima was good though.

Actually I rarely liked any ITV show. Enjoyed PKYEK and SH till the end only. Prefer watching Pakistani shows like Suno Chanda. They never drags and pays equal attention to every character.

Thank you for the post. I really like your idea.

Originally posted by: romaila

Well, I disagree over the points on ML in SH and since we are supposed to share about the show we didn't like so here I go.๐Ÿ˜†

I talked against FL too yaar๐Ÿ˜†.

Ek Deewana Tha: Started following the show for the trilled factor and had seen Vikram's acting skill in SH during Save FITE track, hence was kind of looking forward to a good guy role. Expected a story, trapped ghost and the other guy helping him out rather they turned it into possessiveness, killing spree and much importance given to the FL. I stopped watching when one of the lead guys was turned into a possessive lover on a killing spree.

I did not followed SH till then to see Vikram. I too heard that the show got ruined.

Brahmarakshs: The show was promoted as a story of evil hating wedding symbols. I was curious to know why evil hated wedding symbols like a red dress, sindoor, etc and was excited for a different kind of drama then it was Ekta Kapoor's show, hence had to drop it for the shadi drama reasons and stupidity shown by the name of supernatural drama. 

I thought that it got a proper end without dragging. But there was a news that the main villain was brought back after he died for TRPs. Good that I never watched it though I was tempted earlier.

Ghulaam: Started following the show for Param, but couldn't continue anymore. It had very regressive content and very poor acting by the FL. She was pain in eyes. 

I used to watch PYPCK on Life Ok. The promos of Ghulaam used to creep me out. It was 1000 ways to torture women. I remember people even Param fans writing in the articles related to Ghulaam to end the show. The heroine you are saying was heroine of KYY too whose character was devi-worshipped by people as they won't tolerate her supporting in beating  a random guy.

Mariam Khan: Again started following for Param but the show was ditto copy of Sadda Haq from Param's screen character to the FL always winning and is always right type drama. Mahima was good though.

That show was actually unique from what I heard. But it got worsened from the time the lead child was sent with a female relative to another country after which they showed child abuse of her for over 2 months. They did it to increase TRPs. When it failed, they brought leap. You know the know which is actually different and unique never gets good TRPs. PYPCK got low TRPs. Also if Aladdin was on other GEC channel instead of Sab TV it also would have always got low TRPs.

Actually I rarely liked any ITV show. Enjoyed PKYEK and SH till the end only. Prefer watching Pakistani shows like Suno Chanda. They never drags and pays equal attention to every character. 

PKYEK is the only Ekta show I liked. I watched it from a little before Season 2 when Mythili was revealed as a vampire. I watched it for vampire story and female lead in stylish clothes which was rare then. But in Pakistani shows too, a lot of them have sick stories though all shows end early.

Thank you for the post. I really like your idea.

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š. This forum had no activity so thought to make this post.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago
Goofball_1 thumbnail

I watched "Kota factory" on Youtube

It's the coolest show ever..

Only 5 episodes..

And vaibhav and vartika are super cute couple

Meena and Vaibhav have the bestest bromance..

Jitu bhaiya is truly inspiring character  

It's the best web series ever and I didn't regret watching it..

It's also the most watched series on youtube