Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

MishBir OS : STEALING THE MOMENT

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hola Fam! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ I am back again ๐Ÿ˜‚ This is a short drabble that I had written few days ago on the COFFEE scene of MishBir (Episode 90) ๐Ÿ™ˆ I had posted this as a thread on twitter but sharing it here as well. I am extremely sorry I could not respond to your comments on my last OS. I was a bit caught up โ˜น But this time I promise to be more active and respond religiously. I would be eagerly waiting for your feedbacks. Criticisms are most welcomed. Rotten eggs and tomatoes too!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ 

STEALING THE MOMENT

I turn around to look at you with a jar of cookies in hand but the words die in my mouth as I feel a strange emotion flashing across your eyes. The air in the room suddenly intensifies making me conscious as you refuse to take your eyes off me.

Your smart mind instantly gauges the raging nervousness in my veins as I try hard to put up a defence. As if that intense gaze was not enough to make my hands & feet run cold, you decide to throw it right at my face making my cheeks turn hot.

You take slow strides at me as I fiddle with the jar of coffee. I shut my eyes tightly as I feel you approaching towards me with your eyes fixed at my silhouette. The anticipation builds high as ruptured emotions takeover my mind.

As you slowly approach closer my heart starts thudding against my chest. A whoop of unleashed feelings sweep across my nerves as my feet turns into a jelly. Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh you have no idea what you're doing to me. Stop right there.

The coffee beans splatter all across the kitchen counter as I fail to hold on to the jar. My hands sweat badly making my mind imagine all sorts of uninhibited thoughts. Thoughts which only a certain ajeeb aadmi can trigger in my mind.

A strong breeze runs across the room making me aware of the proximity. The moment you are in solitude with me, my cheeks turn to the deepest shade of pink making my heart flutter. The apprehension of the moment make me nervous sending tingles down my spine. 

I slowly step backwards as you keep inching closer. My heart & mind has lost track of time. Your face basks in the soft glow of the soothing moonlight entering from the curtains & now I find it extremely difficult to take my gaze away from the most gorgeous creation of God standing right in front of me.

Our fingers gently glide along the marble as I slowly come in terms with the moment. The way your eyes pierce into my soul, where do I hide the growing blush? How do I hold back when all I ever wish right now is to run right into your arms & hide myself.

Your fingers tenderly brush mine making thousand butterflies somersault in the pit of my stomach. If only I ever knew that resistance would be this hard. A strange warmth runs through my veins as I relish in the euphoria of the moment.

"Get a grip Mishti", I reminded myself and swiftly ran to the other side of the counter leaving you flabbergasted. 

"Its too soon" , my mind screams.

"Just let go. Drown in the moment", my heart retorts. 

You slowly lean in towards me as the aroma of coffee fills the room. Your gaze still fixated on my nervous eyes and quivering lips. Our eyes meet for a brief moment and I am captivated in those hazel nut orbs again! 

If it was a crime to kill through intense gaze then you would have been in prison by now Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh. Unable to figure out which is more dark right now - the coffee or your orbs, I slowly lower my eyes in an attempt to conceal the heated passion surging through my cells. 

Aaahhh....you did that again! That look. That damned look which sweeps me off my feet and makes me melt into a puddle. The naughty smirk adorning your face makes me lose my sanity & you got to stop chewing those stupid beans like that! 

If all this is a dream, I would never want to wake up. Gathering utmost courage I finally put up a shield. Your gaze makes me feel exposed & I can't keep up a straight face anymore. Hell. Even my own heart & soul refuses to cooperate. You are making me turn into an emtional mess. A mess in which I will forever want to remain entangled in!

~ Toree.

Edited by ImpetuousSoul - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImpetuousSoul

Hola Fam! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ I am back again ๐Ÿ˜‚ This is a short drabble that I had written few days ago on the COFFEE scene of MishBir (Episode 90) ๐Ÿ™ˆ I had posted this as a thread on twitter but sharing it here as well. I am extremely sorry I could not respond to your comments on my last OS. I was a bit caught up โ˜น But this time I promise to be more active and respond religiously. I would be eagerly waiting for your feedbacks. Criticisms are most welcomed. Rotten eggs and tomatoes too!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ 

STEALING THE MOMENT

I turn around to look at you with a jar of cookies in hand but the words die in my mouth as I feel a strange emotion flashing across your eyes. The air in the room suddenly intensifies making me conscious as you refuse to take your eyes off me.

Your smart mind instantly gauges the raging nervousness in my veins as I try hard to put up a defence. As if that intense gaze was not enough to make my hands & feet run cold, you decide to throw it right at my face making my cheeks turn hot.

You take slow strides at me as I fiddle with the jar of coffee. I shut my eyes tightly as I feel you approaching towards me with your eyes fixed at my silhouette. The anticipation builds high as ruptured emotions takeover my mind.

As you slowly approach closer my heart starts thudding against my chest. A whoop of unleashed feelings sweep across my nerves as my feet turns into a jelly. Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh you have no idea what you're doing to me. Stop right there.

The coffee beans splatter all across the kitchen counter as I fail to hold on to the jar. My hands sweat badly making my mind imagine all sorts of uninhibited thoughts. Thoughts which only a certain ajeeb aadmi can trigger in my mind.

A strong breeze runs across the room making me aware of the proximity. The moment you are in solitude with me, my cheeks turn to the deepest shade of pink making my heart flutter. The apprehension of the moment make me nervous sending tingles down my spine. 

I slowly step backwards as you keep inching closer. My heart & mind has lost track of time. Your face basks in the soft glow of the soothing moonlight entering from the curtains & now I find it extremely difficult to take my gaze away from the most gorgeous creation of God standing right in front of me.

Our fingers gently glide along the marble as I slowly come in terms with the moment. The way your eyes pierce into my soul, where do I hide the growing blush? How do I hold back when all I ever wish right now is to run right into your arms & hide myself.

Your fingers tenderly brush mine making thousand butterflies somersault in the pit of my stomach. If only I ever knew that resistance would be this hard. A strange warmth runs through my veins as I relish in the euphoria of the moment.

"Get a grip Mishti", I reminded myself and swiftly ran to the other side of the counter leaving you flabbergasted. 

You slowly lean in towards me as the aroma of coffee fills the room. Your gaze still fixated on my nervous eyes and quivering lips. Our eyes meet for a brief moment and I am captivated in those hazel nut orbs again! 

If it was a crime to kill through intense gaze then you would have been in prison by now Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh. Unable to figure out which is more dark right now - the coffee or your orbs, I slowly lower my eyes in an attempt to conceal the heated passion surging through my cells. 

Aaahhh....you did that again! That look. That damned look which sweeps me off my feet and makes me melt into a puddle. The naughty smirk adorning your face makes me lose my sanity & you got to stop chewing those stupid beans like that! 

If all this is a dream, I would never want to wake up. Gathering utmost courage I finally put up a shield. Your gaze makes me feel exposed & I can't keep up a straight face anymore. Hell. Even my own heart & soul refuses to cooperate. You are making me turn into an emtional mess. A mess in which I will forever want to remain entangled in!

~ Toree.

You have captured the nuances of the coffee scene so perfectly. Loved how Mish is musing about the color of the coffee vs the color of his eyes. It reminds me of Abir saying" Oh Abir tum meri coffee ki tarah strong aur dark ho". That scene was amazing and you just took it to another level.

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww! Mish is a cutie! I loved this lil drabble so much! <333333

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

STEALING THE MOMENT

~ Toree.

It's wonderful. Keep goingโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Amazing๐Ÿ‘......... Very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Aanchal15 thumbnail

STEALING THE MOMENT

~ Toree.

Firstly , Thank you Toree for posting this today ..๐Ÿค— perfect timing I must say ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

One of my most cherished scenes. Amazingly penned ! Your minutiae of the scene was so intricate , that I could actually envision it ! 

I agree with @ fangirl( Zara ) about the analogy of dark to coffee and the  metamorphosed color of his darkened passion filled orbs ! 

@ bold - couldnโ€™t agree more! 

And the last sentence had a beaming smile on visage ! Look forward to reading more ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

STEALING THE MOMENT

~ Toree.

Wowwww....toree...

Your description about the scene is so so apt!

Bang on!

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

STEALING THE MOMENT

~ Toree.

My goodness๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ it was enchanting!! U write really well yaar๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Please do write more!!

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Scene through Mishti's pov in words. It's amazing. Keep writing.. 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely... You have captured Mishti's thoughts perfectly.