Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Life swapping...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 5.8.19~ Life swapping ,,,

The episode is quite an example of practising the art of deception. An example of fooling all the people by sheer trickery and use of ruse. The sheer luck of being look alike biological twins is used as a logical tool to substitute each other’s very destinies.

The ploy is to mislead the enemy by manipulating and playing with their emotions. The hooded man is sent to further scatter and confuse the Shah family already out of their wits about their missing daughters! The hooded man only leads to chase, and not to be found. I think the hooded man is Sabina disguised as a man. No surprise this figure also keeps an eye on the injured sisters at the hospital. ensures which one survives unscathed and which one struggles to stay alive.

Distortion and falsifying evidence already becomes underway, when Saltanat  emerges alive and Kainat ends  up barely alive. The enemy is given that which it wants to see, that the virtuous Saltanat is alive, while the suicidal Kainat lies in a critical condition. The deception  falls easily into place, inducing the enemy to react in a manner, that is prejudicial to the enemy’s interest! All are trickedi nto believing that Saltanat survived the fall from the terrace  for she fell on soft ground, while Kainat  fell to her impending doom!

The truth was otherwise.. vice uses guile to hoodwink the whole family.  Distorting evidence to such a degree , that  the duped Kainat even speaks like the  compassionate Saltanat , when she narrates some unpleasant facts about Kainat , her obsession with suicide.  Saltanat is shown on high moral ground, when she narrates that her attempt was her desperate bid to save Kainat from plunging to her death!

Where one hand, misleads all by giving  incriminating evidence like the letter, to confirm facts about Kainat’s  repeated disturbed  suicidal tendencies. It’s no accident that it’s Zaroon who finds Kainat’s screwed up confessional  suicidal letter in her hand!   such intended trickery..

But Kainat even on her so to speak death bed, knows whose conscience to weigh down before the whole family. Zaroon falls in his own eyes morally, as he feels the blame off  pushing Kainat over the brink of  life! Zaroon feels the brunt of guilt, while Kainat gets, the family’s concern.

Yet to be flawless  at subterfuge, one has to play the role to perfection! Breathe and act as the one whose destiny one is out to   snatch!  While Neelam wants Saltanat to spill the beans about the wicked Kainat rightfully attempting suicide  to atone for sleeping with her  sisters husband!  Instead Saltanat shields and covers up for her dying twin!  Just the way the imposter wants! Mainjaan over-hears.. Will he take it upon himself to defend the truth?? and if he does? will he too be duped between what is and what seems??

Kainat’s fakery is nearly  caught when Rubina asks her to give blood to save her sister! Saltanat   agrees reluctantly,but she makes her veins go into convulsions! Making it impossible to draw blood from her to save the twin with whom she has just swapped her life ,her very destiny!

But those whose destines are meant to  unite, no dissimulation , dissembling  and well - crafted deceit can put asunder! Zaroon gives his blood to save the real Saltanat, passed off as the fading away Kainat! his name inscribed on her hand , is the dead give away of what is the truth! and what poses as duplicity and fraud! So another hand tells him, whose evil hand is playing serious tricks!

The three mothers scene is endearing , Rubina and Ghazala want a shocked Zainab to react  by perhaps grieving for Kainat whose life is hanging by a frail thread.. can this be prophetic, ominous? that the two girls are each other’s split images!  so that if one gets lost the other can compensate for her?? does Zainab actually cry for a truth that she covers  up by her wailing?  that some sort of deceitful change over has already taken place? She is a mother who knows her Kainat well..only too well!

In the  precap, when Saltanat pushes Mainjaan when he vows to expose her falsehood.. could  Zaroon have briefed  Mainjaan  the truth about the imposter and the real person?

I may be the only person on this forum who found the episode interesting to watch and ponder over. Interesting to observe if  a substitute person replace the real person? It all depends on the discerning eye of the beholder !Also to see if the heart can sense the difference between falsehood and reality?. 6.8.19 hamlet53

thanks sun, sandhiya for graciously supporting my work..love hammie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Hammie, I watch one and skip a couple. Life has gotten busier lately and can't seem to find time or energy to watch the episode. I still find the story interesting because I want to know what is going to happen next but somehow it is not an easy or relaxing watch. It's draining.

This episode was interesting for me too. I was surprised how easily Kainaat slipped into Sultanat's skin, which makes me think that she may have used Sultanat's identity to run her unsavory activities. BTW - I can understand family not picking up the truth about Kainaat's acting as they are already worried about their daughter. How can Neelam not suspect is the question. I expecting to pick on something instead of harping about bride swapped on the first night.

Even more surprising - the subterfuge didn't last even one episode.  Zaroon is already suspecting the truth and precap shows that Miajaan knows. I would have liked if Kianaat has slipped up instead of the mehndi clue.

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

Interesting episode.. 

I have a feeling zaroon is not completely taken by the kainaat story.. For someone who was aggrieved by his wife’s disappearance and was even wished for kainat to b harmed, he didn’t even hug the so-called sultanat no?? Was it not a relief to see his sultanat alive and kicking?? 

The hooded man.. Is it ayub? Otherwise hope it’s a new villain.. I don’t see this swap drama stretching out too long.. miajaan was anyways worried for the gaddi.. someone to claim that?? 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally by Irshita,

hello Irshita, good to see you after ages!

Hi Hammie, I watch one and skip a couple. Life has gotten busier lately and can't seem to find time or energy to watch the episode. I still find the story interesting because I want to know what is going to happen next but somehow it is not an easy or relaxing watch. It's draining.

you look after your self.. just come when time allows you.. me pleased  to hear the show still interests you.. probably the suspence and thrilling bits.. 

This episode was interesting for me too. I was surprised how easily Kainaat slipped into Sultanat's skin, which makes me think that she may have used Sultanat's identity to run her unsavory activities. BTW - I can understand family not picking up the truth about Kainaat's acting as they are already worried about their daughter. How can Neelam not suspect is the question. I expecting to pick on something instead of harping about bride swapped on the first night.

yes this is a fair point..  neelam seems to be sensitive to everything else thier sufiyana love.. 

Even more surprising - the subterfuge didn't last even one episode.  Zaroon is already suspecting the truth and precap shows that Mianjaan knows. I would have liked if Kianaat has slipped up instead of the mehndi clue.

zaroon is preocuppied with blaming himself for her condition.. Mainjaan was ace in today's episode  i think this role swap is likely to end shortly.. i was enjoying the thrills..  thanks so much for making the time to comment.. i guess I will see  you When I see you... Llove hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Lonelythots,

Hello hammie,  hello mate good to see you

Interesting episode.. 

ohhhh pleased you too found it engaging 

I have a feeling zaroon is not completely taken by the kainaat story.. For someone who was aggrieved by his wife’s disappearance and was even wished for kainat to b harmed, he didn’t even hug the so-called sultanat no?? Was it not a relief to see his sultanat alive and kicking?? 

yes.. but every one was present may be he was in shock.. like too good to be true.. also he was low as kainat was critical.. and he was already blaming himself for it..remember he prayed for her destruction...

The hooded man.. Is it ayub? Otherwise hope it’s a new villain.. I don’t see this swap drama stretching out too long.. miajaan was anyways worried for the gaddi.. someone to claim that?? 

actually good point ,as it never crossed my mind.. Mainjaan does wonders in today's episode[tuesday]  exposes the mole!

as usual , was thrilled to see you and Irshita.. gets lonely without your input.... love hammie