Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

A Sleepless Night at Malabar Hills- Ronakshi OS

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rohit closed his eyes as he leaned forward under the cold shower. After tossing and turning for hours, he decided to quit trying to sleep entirely. It was 4 am so it was no use wishing for a full night of sleep. Instead, he decided to step into a cold shower. Why? Because his entire body felt like it was on fire. Because he was plagued by troubling dreams of something (rather someone) he could never have. Because he couldn’t stop thinking of how it would feel to touch her... to have her touch him and for them to lose themselves as their bodies connected at that one sweet spot. Rohit opened his eyes quickly and ran his hands over his face. No! He was not one to lose control so easily. As the water worked it’s way down his body, he forced himself to think of anything but HER. 

Each and every time he closed his eyes, he saw her innocent doe eyes, sensuously puckered lips and those dark wet tresses. It was driving him insane! She appeared in his dreams at an alarming rate since the fateful day they first met, forcing him to call them nightmares once he woke up and realized what his mind was cooking. Initially he dreamt of that silly show but recently his dreams have become awfully disturbing. In these particular dreams, he would see flaming passion in her eyes. He would hear her lips scream his name in ecstasy. In all his dreams, her hair would fall down her back, revealing the goddess she was. Yes! He was having erotic dreams about the great Parvati. Her bhakts would make sure he had a spot reserved in hell for this, Rohit thought as he sighed and chucked bitterly. He turned off the water and grabbed his towel, wrapping it around his waist. 

In the past three years, he had stayed away from any form of strong intimacy. He had a few one night stands but once the allure wore off, he found himself sleeping alone more often than not. He was usually able to keep his desires in check. But not tonight, not when he held Sonakshi firmly against himself. He found himself losing the battle... 

Once they got away from that son of a... (her ex-fiancé- whatever made her like him!), Sonakshi had started to tremble. Rohit reached out and touched her upper arm softly so that she would not be alarmed. But Sonakshi had grabbed him with a strength he had no idea she possessed. She buried her head in his chest and wrapped her arms around him. It was then Rohit, the youngest cardiac surgeon, felt his heart race like never before. Under any other circumstance, this would have alarmed Rohit to no end but at that moment all he could think about was the woman in his arms. He wrapped his arms around her and pushed her closer to him. As their bodies melted into each other, Rohit felt desire like never before. He felt heat rising and covering his entire being. But before he could find an excuse or even just call it lust, Sonakshi looked up. If there was a moment Rohit would never forget, it was that moment. Her tears had nearly undone him. Taking a shaky breath, he reached up and cupped her face. Wiping away her tears, he saw her close her eyes. She leaned into his touch and every inch of his soul screamed for his lips to touch hers. To feel the magic that was currently in the air. The same magic his rational brain would never believe in. Rohit wanted to live in that moment and let himself drink in her sweetness. As soon as he leaned in, however, mother nature decided to make her presence known (maybe she was a KPK fan too). A strong bolt of lightening, followed by deafening thunder filled the air. As if waking up from a dream, Sonakshi jolted and pushed herself away leaving Rohit bewildered at his own actions. She quickly apologized and offered to drive him home. He had sent his driver home earlier which he later regretted. After an awkward ride home, Rohit came to his room and in a daze managed to get into his bed, only to resign himself to a sleepless night. 

Walking out of the bathroom, Rohit tossed on his clothes and sat down on his bed. Covering his face with his hands, he sighed dramatically. He didn’t like feeling this way! He absolutely hated feeling confused! He hated the fact that his heart actually hurt as he saw Sonakshi walk away (if that was even possible). He hated that he felt a consuming desire each time he looked at her! Most of all, he hated knowing that he had feelings other than sheer indifference toward Ms. Sonakshi Rastogi.

The End

AN: I haven’t written anything on indiaforum in years but Ronakshi definitely makes me want to write again! This is certainly not one of my best but just something I typed up on my phone while waiting to watch the next episode haha Please ignore any typos and grammatical errors. Hope you guys enjoy it ;)

- Esha

Edited by Raingoddess - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice one. Write one frm Sona's POV. 

Redrose1208 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it.... Now one from sona's point of view will be fantastic too.... 😍😍

smile10000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing update.. 

GeekyBean thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ooh La La☺️It's great😍

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh! This was so well written! I absolutely loved it!! You've captured the essence of Rohit's character really well. :D

Kab woh din aayega jab Rohit will finally move on from his past? I cannot wait!

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Girl, this is so beautifully written 👏🏾👏🏾 please grab your phone more often and write😆

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Are you should have let them kiss. Show mai toh hone se raha😈

Shree06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow

Pls write it often

Ur writing is fresh 

Awesome and hot at the same time😁🔥

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dear, I can't read or speak Hindi but let me say this, "Mein fan bangayi teri"

Sorry if the sentence structure is wrong. I have become a fan of your Ronakshi stories. 

I want more ❤

Loved this one