Mahira Khan's tweet about Kashmir leaves Indian users agitated - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Mahira wrote on Twitter, "Have we conveniently blocked what we don’t want to address? This is beyond lines drawn on sand, it’s about innocent lives being lost! Heaven is burning and we silently weep. #Istandwithkashmir #kashmirbleeds." While many are in support of the revocation, some are angered by this move and, in no time, Mahira's tweet did garner a lot of attention as well as comments from Twitterati

In yet another tweet, the actress also wrote, "Those who are tempted to celebrate the siege of Kashmir, perhaps pause a bit, look deep into your heart and you might find a tiny bit of empathy for those who’ll inevitably suffer. Kashmir has once again been turned into an open prison. #siegeofkashmir."

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheMahiraKhan/status/1158209625298108416

Someone should tell this aunty to mind her  own business and stop poking nose in our internal matters. No one is burning here. Tell her to go cry abt the terrorists residing in her country and F Off!!!

Gosh........this woman.......... Wonder why pakistani's are so bothered about internal matters of India.......... pehle apne khud ke desh waasiyon ke baare me sochiye naa

This is why i never liked this woman........ abhi toh aur bhi disgusting lag rahi hai........good that Bollywood wont entertain her further.......

Why were these people given work here? They are poisonous and absolutely ungrateful. I blame Kjo SRK and Co. 

Posted this just to get both sides up and abusing each other. 

Saw a lot of pakistanis on twitter complaining about how her and other pakistani artists who have worked in India were choosing to be silent, insulting them for being in Bollywod, (which I just find silly because I bet you a 99% of those people watch Bollywood or listen to Bollywood songs instead of their country's films or songs, I mean can you blame them if they would rather be in an industry that even their own country men and woman largely prefer?) . I guess Mahira was tired of the Twitter insults and harassment so posted this to cool it down, and I guess she figured since she is banned from Bollywood anyway it would help her to gain favor in the eyes of her country people rather then other country that she can't work in. I highly doubt this will make them see her more kindly, I think those twitter people posting mean thing towards them will continue as they will always see them as traitors for working in India (despite, again, a lot of them liking to watch and listen to things from India). So all this tweet does really is not change the feeling of those who hate her and also make her lose fans from India, not a good move.

Edited by DavidBowieGirl - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ponymo

She's absolutely right.

dost, first question your own government........what they are doing......diverting all much needed funds meant for the citizen's development towards feeding the snake of terrorim.......... and then come here and comment.........

This is India's internal matter and you dont even know the head or tail of it.......so better keep quiet rather then proving how ill-informed you are.........

Originally posted by ponymo

She's absolutely right.

Stop being delusional aunty. This is india's internal matter and she has no right poking her nose in our internal matter. She and you both needs to mind your own business period!