Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It was anticipated. I just hope, protest marches will not turn too violent. Violence/riots/killing will not change the decision. Then why innocent lives should be pledged and harmed? It serves nobody’s purpose. 

Hopefully sanity prevails and the civil debate can continue. 

As a local of jammu, we people have endured dominance of kashmiri leadership and their biased attitude towards kashmiris, who get most state jobs, education and as well as promotion. After the removal, hoping to increase seats in jammu division, as we occupy more area , so there should be more seats here when election process starts in future.

Now jk is ut with legislature.  That is good step. Either they will separate jk or seats will be increased here

Jammu and kashmir is part of india and to make it fully integrate with india, Government needs to take this action which is necessary. No more appeasement to particular region and community.

The people of jammu loves india but the biased media never shows our love for country. We live peacefully. We have enough of kashmiri appeasement 

Also with removal of articles, private firms, IT sector will emerge here which will increase job opportunities.

Jammu people stands with the government!

If kashmiri cause riots, they will be treated with what they deserve. As simple as that. If they pelt stones,  they cant expect to be treated with garlands.

Jk people are among top 5 with long lives. But for law abiding citizens!

JAI HIND!

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

One of the best move. Indian governments have tried everything to curb terrorism in J&K. this is one of the boldest move by any government. 

BJP ne apna Vaada pura kiya 👍🏼

मुस्कान खुद बा खुद आ जाती है उस स्याही वाली ऊँगली को देख कर 

जब जब बीजेपी और मोदी जी  ऐसे  किसी काम को अंजाम देते है।..Zandu

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Great step.. Historical change

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: flipfl0p

It was anticipated. I just hope, protest marches will not turn too violent. Violence/riots/killing will not change the decision. Then why innocent lives should be pledged and harmed? It serves nobody’s purpose. 

Hopefully sanity prevails and the civil debate can continue. 

Really hope unnecessary violence does not happen and good sense prevails. 

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

BJP ne apna Vaada pura kiya 👍🏼

मुस्कान खुद बा खुद आ जाती है उस स्याही वाली ऊँगली को देख कर 

जब जब बीजेपी और मोदी जी  ऐसे  किसी काम को अंजाम देते है।..Zandu

Abhi Ram Mandir baki hai. But yes after this, Court case wala bahana will look more legitimate. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Quietly praying that there is no full-blown riots or killing or the dreaded war. Let women and children be safe. That's all I want. 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t know if it’s a good or bad decision but always my Prayers for peace and prosperity of J&K .