AnuPre SS : [Amanat] His Possession |Ch1 pg3| - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Briti1721

You leave your stories incomplete. But please complete this one! A breath of fresh air amidst all the other couple fics. Please do continue.

I couldn't complete those two as I didn't have much time and I lost interest after sometime. But since I have already written half of this story so I do plan on completing this one. I am glad you liked it. Keep reading. 😳

Originally posted by shrutiraina007

Love this. 

We want to see our strong Anurag and Prerna again!! 

Do continue! 

Thank you! 

Yeah so I plan on showing everything on this story that we want from the show including strong Prerna and Anurag. 😎

Originally posted by Tranquility07

Woah...woah....kaleje ko itni tasalli mili ye jaan Kar ki abhi koi Meri tarah pagal hai Jo Anupre ko ship krta hai warna yahan to it's not about character Bajaj have but actor playing Bajaj, these days. I am completely up for this story–right now reading this feels like sunshine in cold winter morning. I admire the stories they tell, it's very good and realistic at time but when they twist that feeling into love (somehow) I feel detached. When they butcher Anurag with senseless blames, I feel his pain bubbling up with leaps and bounds. He was the real victim of his fiancé's stupidity and enemy's manipulation. I don't know what the past holds but being victim to all of it is the toughest part to tackle, especially, infidelity of your fiancé ( someone you loved insaely). I literally love you for this😘❤️

Oh my! I am really happy that I could make one person happy with the story. I too get frustrated with endless nonsense on the show in the name of Kasauti. I hope you do enjoy the story. Keep reading and do give your lovely feedbacks. 

Love 

A is for Anurag Basu 

Bajaj took a breath calming himself down so that he wouldn't kill his secretary. "And what does AB stand for, Mr Joshi?" 

"Anurag Basu!" Another voice called out. Bajaj looked up, his eyes filled with astonishment as the least expected person walked up to him.

"Mr Jha? What are you doing here?" Bajaj questioned, his voice filled with both surprise and worry. Jha was his family lawyer and handled all his legal issues. He was the most reliable person of Bajaj when it came to business.

"Rishab, we have some problems." Jha replied as he took a seat opposite to Bajaj. "You're client has filled a case against you." 

"Why would anyone file a case against me especially when nothing has gone wrong." 

"I know nothing has gone wrong. It's a weak case. It's just one court hearing. But I feel there is something more. I feel its something to do with Anurag." 

"So what you're trying to say is that, that Anurag Basu is trying to sabotage me and my business and he is playing this weak case card?" 

"We don't know what he is trying to pull but this case is just a distraction. He's planning something bigger." 

"I don't care whatever hes planning! I handled him well last time and I will this time too." Bajaj replied confidently as he thought of ways to get ride of this Basu chapter as soon as possible. 

"Yes yes, I got it Ma. Two almonds a day. Okay Ma I need to go bye." Prerna turned off her phone as she parked her car. She then walked towards her workplace. Her father often said that to him, his workplace was like a temple and Prerna felt the same too. Her office wasn't just a four wall room for her, it was her creation. It was a proof of her dedication and hardwork. After Amanat, this was the second thing she felt proud to call her own. 

During her pregnancy, Prerna was mostly free. With nothing to have to do at home when Sneha was at school, she started a blog. A blog for women especially pregnant women. Prerna knew how negligent she was during the first few months of the pregnancy which were the crucial time. She almost lost her baby. She didn't want other women to have the same careless attitude and take pregnancy as lightly as her. So she started a blog reflecting on how a pregnant woman should handle herself when she is carrying a baby and how to take care of herself and the baby. Slowly the blog started growing and then she had a official site. Her views, her opinions helped many women out there. Now her small blog had turned into an App. 

Prerna took her seat and started discussing the new upcoming features about her app with her ITs. Her App was running smooth except for some bugs that came up time and again. She was earning well enough. 

Well enough to buy her own stuff, pay her own bills and take care of Amanat's personal expenses. Even thou Bajaj had made a point that she was free to use his money, she didn't found it right. When she had denied Bajaj all the rights of a husband then it wasn't his duty to take care of her too. She was independent enough to do it for herself and her daughter. Prerna didn't know why but she didn't like to use Bajaj's money to buy stuffs for Amanat. She always used her money to fulfil Amanat's wishes even if she had to give a little lesser than she wanted to. 

Amanat was her responsibility. Only hers. 

"Here is the file you asked for Sir. It has all information about Bajaj." Kapil said as his boss signalled him to go on. "So Rishab Bajaj is running his business since his father demise. He has been married two times. He lives with his second wife and two dau..."

"Kapil did I ask you to write a biography on Bajaj?" 

"No sir." Kapil meekly replied scared of his boss's anger. His boss was a no shit kind of guy. 

"So why are you wasting my time with his personal information? His wife? His kid? For all I care he was married to the queen of England. Do I care? No!" The boss shouted. Kapil nodded his head quietly. 

"Get a file with his business details on it. And if you can't till this evening then get ready to start  another Kapil show." 

"Yes sir." Kapil replied as he excused himself out, just as he was about to leave the office he came across another problem. Ms Asmara. But that was his boss's problem and not his and looking at his boss's bad mood he didn't know whom to wish luck too. 

"Hey AB!" Asmara called out. "You know how much I missed you. I can't wait for the party tonight. You're coming right?" 

Asmara kept talking as Kapil left the office knowing whom to wish luck to. His boss,of course who was making weird expressions as the girl in front of him didn't shut her mouth even for a second. 

"Did the girls sleep?" Bajaj asked, keeping his eyes on the road and his hands on the wheel. 

"Yes they did. I just tucked them in before leaving." Prerna answered. Her mind flying thousand of other directions as she looked out of the car's window. 

Bajaj took a right turn. They were heading towards a party. His old friend Anil was throwing a party for God knows what. As much as Bajaj didn't want to go, he had to. Anil was one of the people who could help Bajaj right now. With his business going down the rough lane, he needed some advice from Anil and if possible some financial support. Tonight he had to anyhow get into Anil's good books. For the sake of his company. 

Once they entered the party Bajaj left Prerna in the company of some of his colleagues wives and hurried to meet Anil. Bajaj quickly spotted him out of the crowd and pulled him in the corner. 

"Hello Bajaj! It's been long! How are you? Hows work? How is Sneha? And what about bhabhi jee?" Anil bombarded Bajaj with questions as soon as he saw him. Bajaj shook his head dismissing all of them as he quietly whispered. 

"Anil, I have something important to discuss with you. Can I have your five minutes?" Bajaj pleaded before Anil could open his mouth again. This man didn't stop talking once he started. 

"Yeah sure. Why not? But before that I would like to introduce you to someone! I am going to introduce him to the world tonight but I want you to meet him first." Anil excitedly said as he called out for someone. Bajaj just sighed heavily and tapping his feet waited impatiently. 

"Bajaj, meet my new partner in business, the one and only Anurag Basu!" Anil exclaimed to which a man walked in front of them. 

The man who Bajaj knew properly. Who Bajaj had tried to destroy yeats ago for his selfish needs. The man who lost his everything to Bajaj. And the man who now was ready to take away everything from Bajaj like he had once done. 

"And Anurag, this Rishabh..." 

"Bajaj!" Anurag completed for Anil as he smirked at Bajaj. "Nice to meet you, Mr Bajaj. Trust me, I have been waiting for this moment since a very long time!" 

Anil laughed at them not knowing the underlying meaning. And as Anurag took in Bajaj's hands for a shake, he made sure to leave a message well that this time he wasn't here to give up.

Anurag Basu had nothing to loose and everything to gain.

I hope you guys like the update. It's a long chapter but I needed to lay out some ground work. So yay Anurag is here. Anurag 2.0. And he will meet Prerna soon. So hold on for the story to unfold. 

Do the hit the like button, and do comment your views on the story and if its proceeding well enough for you all. If you know any friends of yours who would interested in AnuPre then please share it with them too. And don't worry I am going to finish this story. I have written half of the story already. But if enough people are not interested then what's the point of posting it. 😳

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 4 years ago

🤗 thanks for sucha start

It sounds amazing i know.you have something good stored for anupre👍🏼

I suggest you to post this in wattpad if you are looking for more people to read it 

This was a lovely update.

Your story is really intriguing.

do update son.

will be waiting.

I don't know why every forum seems to have lesser active members and less activity going on.

what happened ?

Enjoyed your update :) 

Please do continue