Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

AnuPre SS : [Amanat] His Possession |Ch1 pg3|

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey everyone! Sam here, started the show as a AnuPre shipper and a year of utter nonsense story developed by CVs, it's a surprise that I'm still strong there. I stopped watching long ago but couldn't let go completely. Reading written updates and watching small clips here and there has made be realise that Ekta has done it! She has made AnuPre those trains that are never going to meet! Marrying for stupid reasons, never revealing her pregnancy, running after married woman and fruitless attempts at revenge. Everything has destroyed the love story of AnuPre that wasn't even developed well in the first place. So as frustrated as I was with the story track, here I am with a SS and a story track I wished the CVs chose. This is my way on how things should end between AnuPre. I hope you all like it. And I hope there still are AnuPre lovers left among us. I will try to as much as justice to the characters and bring a more positive story line with all features we want. A smarter Anurag, a stronger Prerna and of course our AnuPre baby. 

The story takes place 3 years after the Switzerland track. Everything is same, except for that slap of Anurag cause that I couldn't handle.

Prologue 

3 years later 

Laughter echoed through the walls of the big mansion as a pair of small feet skipped through the stairs. 

"Amanat, please don't jump down the stairs!" Her mother bellowed as she tried to stop her toddler from running down the stairs. 

A pair of big eyes looked back at Prerna and a small giggle erupted which sounded like a melody to her ears. 

"Amanat! What did mommy tell you? Never run down the stairs. You can get hurt na baba." Prerna reminded her daughter as she carried her. Smoothing her hair, she kissed her daughter's forehead. 

"Amanat late!" The little girl replied. "Amanat late. Amanat not likey late." She continued. 

"I know baby. I know that you are excited to go to preschool." Prerna laughed as she carried her daughter downstairs. 

"Sneha, breakfast is ready! Please come downstairs." Prerna called out to her other daughter. Daughter of not her blood but of her heart.

Sneha quickly joined them at the breakfast table and sat beside Amanat who was placed on a baby chair. Amanat kept playing with her grapes as Prerna tied Sneha's hair.

"I know Amanat that you're excited for school but it isn't as cool as it sounds. Schools are boring." Sneha whispered to her sister, the latter not understanding a word her sister said.

"What the heck Mr Rao! How could you do this? I thought we had a deal! How could go on and sign a new deal with someone else?" A loud voice angrily grunted over the phone as the owner of the voice entered the room. "What do you mean he gave you a better deal! You're going to regret it very soon!" 

Bajaj cut the phone before throwing it on the floor. The girls shrieked in response to sound and Prerna just looked at him pointedly. But he was too tense to notice any of this. 

"Everything is wrong!" He mumbled as he wore his coat and started to leave for work. 

"Sneha has her exams coming up this week. After that she wants to go out to fantasy land. Today Amanat is joining preschool." Prerna reported to her husband as he absentmindely nodded his head. Shaking her head in disappointment that he didn't listen to her, Prerna started packing both the girl's school bags. He probably has some work tensions, she thought. But she couldn't care less. The minimal relation they had was limited to their house and Sneha and Amanat. 

"I need to go." Bajaj declared as he dialed another number on his now scratched phone. Before leaving he kissed Sneha's forehand. He gave one look at Amanat who busy playing with her hair and not knowing what to do he just left the place. 

Ignoring his mood Prerna smiled at her girls before hurrying them for school. She couldn't be more excited! Her little girl, piece of her heart was starting school today! Only if her father was here to witness it! Guilt took over Prerna as she realised that Amanat's first day of school wasn't the only thing her father had missed. Her first walk,her first tooth ache, her first words, he missed everything and maybe he would miss much more. 

And she had no one to blame but herself for it. 

On the other part of the same city, a man stood gazing out the streets of Kolkata from his balcony. He took a long puff of his cigarette before smashing it on the ground. Taking one look at his watch, his smile grew. 

He dialed the first number on his phone and laughed as he was treated with the answer he was expecting. "Thank you Mr Rao! I promise, you wouldn't regret your decision." He spoke out before cutting the call. 

Let the count down begin. 

The continuous calls, the worried employees pacing around, the angry share holders, nothing was right in the Bajaj's office. 

Bajaj slammed the phone in his office table as he looked at his secretary angrily. 

"We lost a huge amount of shares! We lost clients! We lost properties and deals! If the same goes on we will be on streets begging for money! Is that what you want? Tell me Mr Joshi! Is that what you want?" 

"No sir." 

"Then why the heck aren't doing you anything? Is everything just on my shoulders? I asked you to do one thing! One thing that was to find out who in the name of hell is this troll who has been hell bent on destroying us!" 

"I don't know sir. No one knows. Hes new in the market. No one has seen him. Everyone says he is ruthless, calculating and shrewd. All he cares about is money." 

"Did I ask for his background? What's his name? Tell me his name!" Bajaj demanded as he banged his fist on the table. 

"Everyone knows him as AB." Joshi meekly replied.

Bajaj took a breath calming himself down so that he wouldn't kill his secretary. "And what does AB stand for, Mr Joshi?" 

"Anurag Basu!" Another voice called out. Bajaj looked up, his eyes filled with astonishment as the least expected person walked up to him.

I hope you like the start. Would love to hear your views on it. I only started the story cause I am not at all satisfied with this track. So will continue if people like it and are willing to read it. 

Index 

A is for Anurag Basu

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepshikha20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What a start of story.... just loved this refreshing idea...please continue it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’πŸ’.

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Saw you long time back here πŸ˜ƒ

I enjoyed your whatsapp conversation posts πŸ˜†

Story looks interesting..do continue it 

... You wrote 2 more anupre story but didn't complete it I guess 

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You leave your stories incomplete. But please complete this one! A breath of fresh air amidst all the other couple fics. Please do continue.

Olicity thumbnail

Good  start. Please continue

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Love this. 

We want to see our strong Anurag and Prerna again!! 

Do continue! 

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woah...woah....kaleje ko itni tasalli mili ye jaan Kar ki abhi koi Meri tarah pagal hai Jo Anupre ko ship krta hai warna yahan to it's not about character Bajaj have but actor playing Bajaj, these days. I am completely up for this story–right now reading this feels like sunshine in cold winter morning. I admire the stories they tell, it's very good and realistic at time but when they twist that feeling into love (somehow) I feel detached. When they butcher Anurag with senseless blames, I feel his pain bubbling up with leaps and bounds. He was the real victim of his fiancΓ©'s stupidity and enemy's manipulation. I don't know what the past holds but being victim to all of it is the toughest part to tackle, especially, infidelity of your fiancΓ© ( someone you loved insaely). I literally love you for this😘❀️

Edited by Tranquility07 - 4 years ago
Nazneen006 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So good!! Cant wait to read on

Originally posted by: Deepshikha20

What a start of story.... just loved this refreshing idea...please continue it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’πŸ’.

Thank you. Keep reading. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Saw you long time back here πŸ˜ƒ

I enjoyed your whatsapp conversation posts πŸ˜†

Story looks interesting..do continue it 

... You wrote 2 more anupre story but didn't complete it I guess 

Thank you. I am glad you liked them. Yes I couldn't complete them but I plan on completing this one so keep reading. πŸ˜³