Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Flat flop film ka bhi reunion hota hai πŸ€ͺ

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

Flat flop film ka bhi reunion hota hai πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I made this thread since people here speculated that Tiger-Ananya are mean to Tara . This is clearly not true if Tara is doing reunions with them.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I made this thread since people here speculated that Tiger-Ananya are mean to Tara . This is clearly not true if Tara is doing reunions with them.

If reunion is planned by Dharma then I don’t think Tara has a choice.  

Whether they were mean or not is up for interpretation I guess. But something was very off between Tara and the other two.  The way they interacted with each other seemed more pleasant than the way they interacted with Tara. What’s really weird is that they seemed fine on KWK.  

Haegeum thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

If reunion is planned by Dharma then I don’t think Tara has a choice.  

Whether they were mean or not is up for interpretation I guess. But something was very off between Tara and the other two.  The way they interacted with each other seemed more pleasant than the way they interacted with Tara. What’s really weird is that they seemed fine on KWK.  

Maybe this was Kjo's way of generating controversy/buzz for the movie since they looked fine to me in KWK as well or Tiger-Ananya realized that its pointless fighting with Tara after movie under performed πŸ€”.

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

dont take most people's opinions here seriously

jiske mann nmay jo aata hai, likh deyta hai πŸ˜†

as if Taara is an abla naari πŸ€£

Edited by Sanya.91 - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

as if Taara is an abla naari πŸ€£

She may not be but she knows how to conduct herself really well in front of the media.  

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tiger n Tara had an affair, there were lots of blinds... May b the rudeness wS to hide that lol

Tara seem like shrewd one n Ananya dumb one

Haegeum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Tiger n Tara had an affair, there were lots of blinds... May b the rudeness wS to hide that lol

Tara seem like shrewd one n Ananya dumb one

I remember those blinds. It really seemed weird that those blinds kept on coming out but once promotion cycle came out it seemed Tiger-Ananya were lot closer. Kjo might have been behind those blinds πŸ€”.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 4 years ago