Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

@bold: I felt the same when I met him! He seemed very dedicated and sincere towards his art and his passions- dancing and the martial arts he does..but there was...but there was this overly sweet part of his that felt...wrong.

He goody goody sweet image is too good to be true. 

Exactly my points bro, EXACTLY. 

Okay so I am from Mumbai, and while I live in the suburbs, I have heard alot about many of these star kids which I dont even like to post since its their personal life. And from reliable sources who have gone to school or college with these star kids. I know a few people who were juniors to Tara and never heard anything negative from them. But about Ananya, a bunch of stories...ofc I dont believe it all but itna bura reputation is crazy...and her classmate pretty much revealed everything about her...soooo...

Even if it’s not explicitly  mentioned, it’s obvious most of the star kids are brats; practically all of them give off that vibe.

Ananya seems to have rubbed a lot of people (former classmates) the wrong way. Not many seem to have anything nice to say about her. Get a similar vibe from Pooja Bedi’s daughter as well. 

Edited by Anam... - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Anam...

Even if it’s not explicitly  mentioned, it’s obvious most of the star kids are brats; practically all of them give off that vibe.

Ananya seems to have rubbed a lot of people (former classmates) the wrong way. Not many seem to have anything nice to say about her. Get a similar vibe from Pooja Bedi’s daughter as well. 

Yeah true. They are all the same. I have been in the same school as few of them...not movie actor star kids but singers, tv personalities etc...too bratty. But I have met few who are very very down to earth and literally have no airs or tantrums. They happily use public transport, enjoy street food and don't stick to branded stuff.

Yeah true. They are all the same. I have been in the same school as few of them...not movie actor star kids but singers, tv personalities etc...too bratty. But I have met few who are very very down to earth and literally have no airs or tantrums. They happily use public transport, enjoy street food and don't stick to branded stuff.

Who are these abnormal kids? Can only think of Junaid Khan (amongst all the star kids) who would fit this description. As much as I like SRK, even his children look spoilt to me. 

Originally posted by Anam...

Who are these abnormal kids? Can only think of Junaid Khan (amongst all the star kids) who would fit this description. As much as I like SRK, even his children look spoilt to me. 

Dont wanna name them since they enjoy their privacy, hope u understand! But I can give a hint, there are so many celebs yaar who enjoy having a low profile life, like Anand-Milind, Shravan Rathod, Poornima, Sadhna Sargam...they might be seen in the limelight but not much is known about their family members and personal life...so such people's kids. In fact if they dont tell u their parents' profession, u will feel they belong to a family where the father works 9 to 5.

I had seen Aamir's first wife once and she was dressed in simple indian wear, no fuss, very simple and normal so I am sure both the kids are like that.

PS I have named music related celebs since they are generally not much in the limelight as actors...unke gaano ka bhi credit actors ko jaata hai lol. 

PPS: Although I have named so many of them, I dont know them personally! Just one or two, and the rest is just keep u guessing hehehe

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 4 years ago

Dont wanna name them since they enjoy their privacy, hope u understand! But I can give a hint, there are so many celebs yaar who enjoy having a low profile life, like Anand-Milind, Shravan Rathod, Poornima, Sadhna Sargam...they might be seen in the limelight but not much is known about their family members and personal life...so such people's kids. In fact if they dont tell u their parents' profession, u will feel they belong to a family where the father works 9 to 5.

I had seen Aamir's first wife once and she was dressed in simple indian wear, no fuss, very simple and normal so I am sure both the kids are like that.

PS I have named music related celebs since they are generally not much in the limelight as actors...unke gaano ka bhi credit actors ko jaata hai lol. 

PPS: Although I have named so many of them, I dont know them personally! Just one or two, and the rest is just keep u guessing hehehe

I meant that rhetorically, I didn’t actually want the names. Anyway nice of you not to name them. They have their own life and besides, at some point everyone’s true colours come out. It can be after 2 months or 2 years; there is only that much whitewashing that their PR can do for them.