Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Tara has been a performer since childhood and that is why my heart warms to see her make her way into Bollywood. I hope she does go to the West in a few years time because she is a total package. 

Maybe the unfollowing thing happened because something actually went something wrong between Disha and Tiger. 

@Bold Same here! It's so nice and not to mention refreshing to see someone who has worked her way up. I'm not sure about Hollywood (as it's so very comeptetive there) but I hope she succeeeds in Bollywood at least. 

But even if something happened between tiger and Disha then why would they (Tara and Ananya) unfollow disha? It'd make sense for tiger to unfollow but why them? KJO wouldn't plant a blind like this for Tara though, he would for his own starkids like Alia and ranbir (and there have been many blinds for Alia and ranbir like these). If he wanted to, he'd post blinds about Tara showing tantrums etc. And I don't think Ananya will gain anything out of the blinds tbh, just because it's so irrelevant and I doubt Tara would stay friends with Ananya if something like this was going on. I'm not saying anything happpned between them, maybe they were just good friends (as Tara herself admits) and Disha got the wrong idea. There is something weird between tiger and Tara though, sometimes they're overly friendly and other times, they act like they can't stand each other. Also, Disha has hung out with tiger and Ananya many times but never with Tara. Tara nowadays spends a lot of time with tigers managers and his sister. It's all so strange.

Who are Tiger’s managers?  I’ve seen Tara hanging out with Tiger's sister a couple of times recently but I’m not sure I even recognize his managers.  

Originally posted by Bigbang_SHINee

I remember those blinds. It really seemed weird that those blinds kept on coming out but once promotion cycle came out it seemed Tiger-Ananya were lot closer. Kjo might have been behind those blinds 🤔.

By the time they started promoting, the fling was over. Hence Tiger was mean to her. You know your friend after a breakup says her/his ex doesn't take a bath or brush teeth or farts a lot. 

Other group who do that is the ones who wanted to sleep with a girl/boy, but the girl/boy refused. This group will add another with the above mentioned, and that is... I slept with her, she is easy.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago

Originally posted by hantel

By the time they started promoting, the fling was over. Hence Tiger was mean to her. You know your friend after a breakup says her/his ex doesn't take a bath or brush teeth or farts a lot. 

Other group who do that is the ones who wanted to sleep with a girl/boy, but the girl/boy refused. This group will add another with the above mentioned, and that is... I slept with her, she is easy.

Yeah whatever kind of flirting/fling probably ended by the time promotions started . It seems to be hinting towards that based on their interactions, following/unfollowing drama , blind items etc . 

Flop hue chaar din nahi beete aur reunion. Jaise ki 20 saal baad mile ho..

Tara may not be a saint but Ananya Panday is definitely bitchy. Her expressions and some of the stuff she has said proves it. 

Tiger Shroff is an a**hole who pretends to be an innocent, shareef baccha. 

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Who are Tiger’s managers?  I’ve seen Tara hanging out with Tiger's sister a couple of times recently but I’m not sure I even recognize his managers.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz5V_1YnMXk/?igshid=mzy2c60pb0l7 

Both his managers are here along with Tara and Krishna Shroff. 

Originally posted by Anam...

Tara may not be a saint but Ananya Panday is definitely bitchy. Her expressions and some of the stuff she has said proves it. 

Tiger Shroff is an a**hole who pretends to be an innocent, shareef baccha. 

@bold: I felt the same when I met him! He seemed very dedicated and sincere towards his art and his passions- dancing and the martial arts he does..but there was...but there was this overly sweet part of his that felt...wrong.

think Tara has a choice.  

As if this film was good enough for audiences to have want a reunion🤣