Posted: 4 years ago
mai toh wish karta hu ki Tiger gay nikle, aur Disha is what Joan Clarke was to Alan Turing the imitation game lol.

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

She mentioned once that her mom used to teach etiquette classes.  I think she was raised to be prim and proper.  And it’s something everyone has observed.  Even KJo on KWK said that people call her baby Ash just based on her demeanor.  

I think she was an image consultant. And they are a SoBo Parsi family, so Tara and Pia are definitely raised that way. I know someone who is working with Tara on one of her films and say she is damn professional, doesn't gossip (doesnt speak about KJo and SOTY2 at all) and just focusses on her work.

The blinds seemed fake to me tbh, plus we know Ananya's past from the online revelation by one of her classmates or something...it seems like it was all done by Ananya and KJo...

Originally posted by Thug-Leader

mai toh wish karta hu ki Tiger gay nikle, aur Disha is what Joan Clarke was to Alan Turing the imitation game lol.

Teri wish poori hoti hain kya 

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

I think she was an image consultant. And they are a SoBo Parsi family, so Tara and Pia are definitely raised that way. I know someone who is working with Tara on one of her films and say she is damn professional, doesn't gossip (doesnt speak about KJo and SOTY2 at all) and just focusses on her work.

The blinds seemed fake to me tbh, plus we know Ananya's past from the online revelation by one of her classmates or something...it seems like it was all done by Ananya and KJo...

These outsiders kuch bhi kare Blame nepo kids pe aate hai lol

Tara dumped her bf, then dated sid now dumped him too, had an affair with already in relationship tiger bt poor Tara looks like world is out there to get her.... If she was in relationship Aww looks like she is heartbroken n was serious if not it's blind by Ananya as if it will help Ananya anyway😆

1-2 saal baad reunion hota hai, yeh kya hai inka ghatiya 2 rupees reunion.😆

Originally posted by MainHeroineHoon

1-2 saal baad reunion hota hai, yeh kya hai inka ghatiya 2 rupees reunion.😆

Its a good way to stay  in the news though  for Tara-Ananya. Tiger has War and relationship with Disha to stay in the news.

Originally posted by Stark_Wolf

These outsiders kuch bhi kare Blame nepo kids pe aate hai lol

Tara dumped her bf, then dated sid now dumped him too, had an affair with already in relationship tiger bt poor Tara looks like world is out there to get her.... If she was in relationship Aww looks like she is heartbroken n was serious if not it's blind by Ananya as if it will help Ananya anyway😆

Problem is with the assumptions being made based on here say.  Just because Ananya, Krishna and Tiger’s managers unfollowed Disha it means Tara had an affair with him? KJo is no stranger to starting link up rumors.  Anything connected to Dharma should always be taken with a pinch of salt.  

As for Sid, she’s been very open about her crush. They live in the same building.  I’m not sure where the assumption that she dated him and has now dumped him has come from.  

The reason some of us think this is KJo or Ananya’s PR (one and the same) is because Tara more or less survived Tiger affair blinds, no one was even talking about Rohan Mehra, people thought her crush on Sid was cute, and post SOTY2 everything was calm and she was going about her business.  But once Ananya faced her USC controversy, started her anti bullying campaigning which didn’t seem to have picked up any steam suddenly these blinds are coming out accusing Tara of dumping costars right left and center.  Don’t you find the timing interesting?  

Problem is with the assumptions being made based on here say.  Just because Ananya, Krishna and Tiger’s managers unfollowed Disha it means Tara had an affair with him? KJo is no stranger to starting link up rumors.  Anything connected to Dharma should always be taken with a pinch of salt.  

As for Sid, she’s been very open about her crush. They live in the same building.  I’m not sure where the assumption that she dated him and has now dumped him has come from.  

The reason some of us think this is KJo or Ananya’s PR (one and the same) is because Tara more or less survived Tiger affair blinds, no one was even talking about Rohan Mehra, people thought her crush on Sid was cute, and post SOTY2 everything was calm and she was going about her business.  But once Ananya faced her USC controversy, started her anti bullying campaigning which didn’t seem to have picked up any steam suddenly these blinds are coming out accusing Tara of dumping costars right left and center.  Don’t you find the timing interesting?  

Soty2 is done n flopped... There is no other movie coming out... So why would Ananya throw Tara under the bus after her usc fiasco? Why Tara she is not evn that popular or signing movies left right n center... Infact Ananya's main competition is janvi, kiara n Sara.. Why will she bitch about Tara... Tiger is a cheater... There were rumours about Jacki too.. I do think there was a fling be them... There is some weird chemistry between them. 

Originally posted by Stark_Wolf

Soty2 is done n flopped... There is no other movie coming out... So why would Ananya throw Tara under the bus after her usc fiasco? Why Tara she is not evn that popular or signing movies left right n center... Infact Ananya's main competition is janvi, kiara n Sara.. Why will she bitch about Tara... Tiger is a cheater... There were rumours about Jacki too.. I do think there was a fling be them... There is some weird chemistry between them. 

Because the idea is that out of the two SOTY2 girls Tara is the bitchy one who’s slu++ing it up and Ananya the angelic one who’s a victim of cyber bullies.  As of now people will associate one with the other and if you present one in a bad light it will automatically diminish the other one’s self made controversy.  Ananya didn’t make the kind of impact that Sara and Jhanvi made so no, at his point her main competitions are not Sara or Jhanvi at all, and KS has put Kiara miles ahead of all of them.  Maybe if her next movie is a hit then she can compete with them but for now Tara is her only competition.  And Tara has another movie coming out in a couple of months and is shooting her third one currently.  So she will be in the news a lot pretty soon.  

Tiger being a cheater is on him. He’s also a sexist jerk who made comments like I want a village girl for a wife who will take care of my home. If his relationship with Disha ends it could be a half dozen reasons and blaming the “other woman” is just making excuses for him.    

Because the idea is that out of the two SOTY2 girls Tara is the bitchy one who’s slu++ing it up and Ananya the angelic one who’s a victim of cyber bullies.  As of now people will associate one with the other and if you present one in a bad light it will automatically diminish the other one’s self made controversy.  Ananya didn’t make the kind of impact that Sara and Jhanvi made so no, at his point her main competitions are not Sara or Jhanvi at all, and KS has put Kiara miles ahead of all of them.  Maybe if her next movie is a hit then she can compete with them but for now Tara is her only competition.  And Tara has another movie coming out in a couple of months and is shooting her third one currently.  So she will be in the news a lot pretty soon.  

Tiger being a cheater is on him. He’s also a sexist jerk who made comments like I want a village girl for a wife who will take care of my home. If his relationship with Disha ends it could be a half dozen reasons and blaming the “other woman” is just making excuses for him.    

Exactly my points bro, EXACTLY. 

Okay so I am from Mumbai, and while I live in the suburbs, I have heard alot about many of these star kids which I dont even like to post since its their personal life. And from reliable sources who have gone to school or college with these star kids. I know a few people who were juniors to Tara and never heard anything negative from them. But about Ananya, a bunch of stories...ofc I dont believe it all but itna bura reputation is crazy...and her classmate pretty much revealed everything about her...soooo...

I have been following Tara since the time she was a VJ on DIsney India's BIG BADA BOOM. And ofc she is a threat for Ananya, she was the first runner up to becoming Princess Jasmine. Has any Bollywood actor who has had no previous resume (other than Freida Pinto, who played an Indian) been able to do this? No. Even DP and PC got work there because of their impressive Bollywood filmography. Tara signed her second and third film before SOTY 2 even released. Had Tara bagged Aladdin, she would've probably been a big name in the West by now.

Plus Ananya knows she hasnt made the kind of impact Jahnvi and Sara have, but Tara on the other hand signed 2 films before her debut film released and has been working on them...Ananya was hardly anywhere compared to Janhvi and Sara so its easier to bring down an outsider competitor than to work hard and try cross them.

Tara has been a performer since childhood and that is why my heart warms to see her make her way into Bollywood. I hope she does go to the West in a few years time because she is a total package. 

Maybe the unfollowing thing happened because something actually went something wrong between Disha and Tiger. I have seen them personally together and that was around the time before their T Series single released...I would actually be surprised if something happened between Tiger and Tara, seeing the kind of typical masculine thoughts Tiger has and the type of upbringing Tara has. 

Both the sisters are damn independent and focussed on their work. She has worked very hard to get where she is now, and u can see the difference between her and 'entitled' star kids. She was a part of Raell Padamsee's stage version of Grease and getting into her theatre group is not a small feat, trust me!

KJo is known for doing such bs...now imagine, Tara branched out of Dharma to sign a film with Sid and then get into the Nadiadwala camp, N&G is one of the biggest production houses in Bollywood, probably bigger than Dharma...wouldnt that make KJo jealous and pissed?? That his 'finding' isnt sticking to his production house and following his instructions and taking second hand projects that his star kids rejected but has managed to branch out and might really shine in the RX 100 remake. Why would not he do negative publicity? Think about it.

And PS: Tara was already a child/teen celebrity way before her debut, so if there was any gossip, I would've heard about it...well my friends like to talk about these guys alot xD 

And making Tara the sl*tty one makes no sense since she has more talent than her contemporaries and probably she is trained even more than her seniors for her craft...so why would she sl*t around to get work when her talent actually speaks??