Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

She may not be but she knows how to conduct herself really well in front of the media.  

matlab chaalu-chapaati hai Taara 

KJo bringing up those blinds on KWK kind of proved to me that he was behind them.  No matter what he still thinks link ups is a good promotional strategy.  

Tara aur Sara, milke duniya ko chutiya bana rahe hai lol.

Originally posted by Sanya.91

matlab chaalu-chapaati hai Taara 

She mentioned once that her mom used to teach etiquette classes.  I think she was raised to be prim and proper.  And it’s something everyone has observed.  Even KJo on KWK said that people call her baby Ash just based on her demeanor.  

Originally posted by Thug-Leader

Tara aur Sara, milke duniya ko chutiya bana rahe hai lol.

😆. I agree with you on Sara. I am still on fence about Tara since she seems to be sorted so far.

Originally posted by Bigbang_SHINee

I remember those blinds. It really seemed weird that those blinds kept on coming out but once promotion cycle came out it seemed Tiger-Ananya were lot closer. Kjo might have been behind those blinds ðŸ¤”.

Don’t know how true the blinds are and doubt they’re real but, Tara used to hang out with tiger a lot before. In bastein or other places. Even punit and others working with soty2 indicated they had better off screen chemistry. And she’s also very close with both his managers and sister which doesn’t mean anything but all of them unfollowed Disha as soon as the blinds came out, even Ananya and Krishna which was dodgy. Not necessarily an affair but something definitely must have happened between Tiger and Tara. 

Just look at Tara. Kya karna hai kisi ke saath bhi affair ho. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Silveraliax

Don’t know how true the blinds are and doubt they’re real but, Tara used to hang out with tiger a lot before. In bastein or other places. Even punit and others working with soty2 indicated they had better off screen chemistry. And she’s also very close with both his managers and sister which doesn’t mean anything but all of them unfollowed Disha as soon as the blinds came out, even Ananya and Krishna which was dodgy. Not necessarily an affair but something definitely must have happened between Tiger and Tara. 

Now that's interesting . Maybe Tiger-Tara were seriously flirting etc but when the blinds started coming out Tiger-Tara stopped being friendly altogether.

Originally posted by Bigbang_SHINee

Now that's interesting . Maybe Tiger-Tara were seriously flirting etc but when the blinds started coming out Tiger-Tara stopped being friendly altogether.

She also broke up her relationship with Rohan Mehra out of the blue (and that was a really long and serious one) soon after soty started. The most weird part is Krishna and Ananya etc unfollowing disha, it just doesn’t make sense. 

Even in kwk, when punit said one student has a crush on another, she quickly brushed it off and said she has a crush on Sid not tiger as if she didn’t want anyone thinking she has a crush on him.  

Originally posted by Silveraliax

She also broke up her relationship with Rohan Mehra out of the blue (and that was a really long and serious one) soon after soty started. The most weird part is Krishna and Ananya etc unfollowing disha, it just doesn’t make sense. 

Even in kwk, when punit said one student has a crush on another, she quickly brushed it off and said she has a crush on Sid not tiger as if she didn’t want anyone thinking she has a crush on him.  

Wow then it must have been serious crush/feelings from her side ðŸ˜².  I feel kinda sorry for her since Tiger doesn't seem to be going to be breaking things off with Disha(atleast not yet).