Marathi TV

Big Boss Marathi season 2 thread 3

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pls start posting on MBB 3rd thread opened here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nasheeb 150+ posts jhale BB2 che....never expected the posts to go above 150 😆.

Looking at the present scenario I feel Shiv will be the winner. Last year ek female won the show so mayb this yr a male contestant will. Shiv has fought with many but shivya kadhich nahi dilya tyani. He has respected all the senior players tai ani dada bolun, he has played the tasks very well. Except aaroh he is in good books of all the contestants. Everyone hates Veena. Veena or kishori tai or neha will be in top 2....here i guess neha. Abhijeet kelkar will be the fifth finalist.  Abhijeet kelkar is a strong player but he has no fans so his chances of winning are less. Aroh wild card aahe tar no chances at all. Aata bichukle ani aaroh baher nightil then heena and then shivani. 

This year konihi jinkla tar chalel in my top 5 not because all are strong. Saglech average players aahet , no one has emerged as the strongest. 

BB should make kishoritai the winner, this will motivate other stars from marathi industry to join bb next year. 

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

According to me shiv has more chances of winning the show followed by neha...This Tom Jerry duo will finally switched off the lights of the house

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mishkil88

thanx

10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think the top two will be shiv and Kishori tai. I have a feeling that shell reach top 5, and basis her fans outside, shell reach top 2.

Everyone has been praising Kishori tai. Even the family members were. Not only because she is a star and is older than other members, but she has really come back strong after the fall of kvr group and managed to be in everyone's good books. Not only that, ti game pan chhan kheltey.

Majya sathi she was the winner ever since she bounced back after the fall of her initial support system.

Shiv plays well, pan majya mate to game ach chhan khelto. So although he'll reach top 5, or even top 2, majya mate lokanchi mana Kishori tai ne jinkli asavi.

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I guess today or tomorrow it will be clear if Abhijit Bichukale remains as a guest or becomes a contestant. How many more days he can remain as a guest ? 

If he is to be made a contestant, I do not know why this drama of making him guest for a week. In case of Shivani it was understandable as makers might have been apprehensive if she again starts saying I want to home they will be embarrassed. In case of Bichukale, there is no such possibility.

Lets see what happens. But, even if he becomes a contestant I do not see him lasting more than a couple of weeks now. He is getting too irritating now. As someone said above, I see him, Aroh and Heena going out in next 3 weeks. If they take 6 to the final, all the remaining will go to the final. If not there will be an eviction from 1 out the remaining 6 either on semi final weekend or mid week in last week.

Edited by sameerph - 4 years ago
10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Thanks mishkil. I had thought of starting the next thread at 150, pan mag asa vatla k saglyanna allowed nasava te karayla. 

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

first bichukale will go,then aroh.

here why i dont know ,bt for shivani to go in final,bb may take all remaining contestants to finale

as shivani now has more haters rathe than fans,so bb will try to save her from nominations,moreover if bichukale is not made contestabt and kept as a guest ,then again it will b unfair with him as shivani was made contestant

so avoiding all this mess,bb can make a smart move,take all contestants 7 to finale

at this stage ,for trp,bb cant afford to evict shivani

as accept it or not,only 2 contestants r givibg content although its negative,shivani and veena.

so bb cant evict right now any one of them.

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

first bichukale will go,then aroh.

here why i dont know ,bt for shivani to go in final,bb may take all remaining contestants to finale

as shivani now has more haters rathe than fans,so bb will try to save her from nominations,moreover if bichukale is not made contestabt and kept as a guest ,then again it will b unfair with him as shivani was made contestant

so avoiding all this mess,bb can make a smart move,take all contestants 7 to finale

at this stage ,for trp,bb cant afford to evict shivani

as accept it or not,only 2 contestants r givibg content although its negative,shivani and veena.

so bb cant evict right now any one of them.

I agree. I think both Shivani and Veena are going to the final. BB will play up their rivalry till the end. Even if Shivani comes in the nominations, if it is in front of Aroh or Bichukale, Heena or even Abhijit Kelkar, she will get more votes as none of them seem to have fanbase. Not so sure against Veena,Shiv and Neha.

BB will have to also try keep saving Kelkar from nominations. If he comes nominations, I do not know from where he will get votes. There is almost no one supporting him on social media.

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7