~Patiala Babes~Episode Discussion Thread 2~ - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyoneπŸ˜ƒ feels good to post yet another thread on d episode discussion of PB and of course d credit goes to d active members of dis forum who kept dis thread going thnx all πŸ€—i hav bn less active on dis forum so couldnt contribute to DT  much πŸ˜›nevertheless, u ppl have finished it by ur lovely discussions m glad for dt and so here m posting d nxt new DT hope to c dis thread ending faster πŸ˜† and 1 thing i wanna share wid all dt i luv and njoy reading all ur comments here and on d other threads as well....❀️keep going gurlsπŸ€—

Thanks for the new thread... This is my fav corner of forum

Thank you for making this thread..love reading thoughts here πŸ€—

Oh thanks a lot for the new DT..πŸ€—

Finallu caught up with the Friday episode, it was beautiful qnd enjoyable for so many reasons.

Firstly I really loved the Hannie convo. Especially when HS asked Minnie does she thinks he can't see the yearning in Babita's eyes? The guy definitely surprised me as much as Minnie was. And my love for his character grew even more if that's possible  

Secondly, I definitely enjoyed Minnie's efforts with Naembee to make HanIta confess their feelings to each other. Their fights over the social media addiction and then the spat over his drinking habit, it was quite funny in that scene. 

But what I'm unable to understand is, HS isn't a brainless man. Yes he did used to drink a lot before this mother daughter entered his life as his tenants, but it's long since he has stopped drinking as he knew that drinking when women are in his house is not a respectable thing to do. He drank only one day when he thought the women won't be in their house . So I don't understand what's 2ith this nee habit he's having and being adamant about ??? 

It's so not like the gentleman Hanuman we know. So there comes the question would Hanuman behave the way he does in the precap???? I would say no. So there might be a reason,coz of which he's behaving like that. I just hope my understanding over his character comes true and he comes out clean after this track..   

Thank you so so so very  much πŸ€—. What a beautiful gift on the friendship day β€οΈβ€οΈ.I love to visit this thread every day and meet my virtual friends πŸ˜Š. 

WISH  ALL MY BEAUTIFUL FORUM FRIENDS A VERY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY . LOVE YOU ALL❀️😊

@harshu - Thank you so much for opening this thread up!

@Sudharies - HS' statement about not being blind to Babes' feelings definitely surprised me too. I am eagerly waiting for him to finish his conversation with Minnie so that we can find out what exactly is he holding back for.

You also bring up a good point about his drinking habit. He has always made sure to drink outside with Lala and yet, this time around he was completely adamant about drinking inside the house. I wonder if part of it is him asserting his place in the haveli. When Imarti was alive, I doubt he drank outside of the home. I have a feeling, it's the same thing here.

Previously, he used to drink outside out of respect for the women and because there were boundaries laid between them. But now that they are all accepting each other with their faults and all, so I guess he figures they should accept him drinking too.

Actually I feel that pottery incident made HS realise about Babita's feelings . He saw those tears in her eyes when he touched her hands and they made that pot together. He saw that yearning when she just almost approached him on stairs when he was lost in thoughts.. 

But I really loved that Hannie convo ,it was highlight of that episode.

I agree to this, that HS wants them to accept him with ALL his faults and shortcomings. 

It's the next step perhaps πŸ˜³

Still I feel, a lot will happen before that one scene.

Originally posted by riti4u

Actually I feel that pottery incident made HS realise about Babita's feelings . He saw those tears in her eyes when he touched her hands and they made that pot together. He saw that yearning when she just almost approached him on stairs when he was lost in thoughts.. 

But I really loved that Hannie convo ,it was highlight of that episode.

Actually, I think he has always noticed the small changes in her. From her restlessness during Meeta's stay (where he said meri waali to maan gayi dikhe hai), to her giving him credit for everything that happened, to everything that happened in the hospital, and then the pottery incident. I think by then he knew it would be ok to pull her in, that if he did it, she would not resist. Yes, he lost control, but he also knew she would respond in that way. A part of him was wanting to just give her a little nudge as if to say she couldn't hide behind her feelings anymore. 

Most importantly, the way she responded to his touch on her cheek was the biggest giveaway.  

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago