Web Series

Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala(Divyanka&Rajeev) DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 7

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: samira-d

I liked the chemistry of the lead couple,i loved Priyanshu he is so handsome and charming,Rajeev was also really Good..but lacked the same charm he carried few years back..Divyanka overacts in emotional scenes but otherwise she is okay and portrayed the strong single mother well..

Loved the restaurant scenes..cooking and food scenes were warm and wonderful..story was really good and entertaining..

I first didn't like the ending because it seemed incomplete but then I realised they are setting it up for season 2 in the right manner..

Vikram didn't give the reason for why Seema was at his house again..he expects Nitya to blindly trust him after he cheated her..So the ending seemed realistic she was not ready to forgive or trust him yet due to his antics..but she knew he is a good father who loves his son and deserved sometime to bond with his child..so she might let him care for Vivaan and pursue her dream..

This is exactly how I understood the ending too. I loved loved Rajeev Khandelwal, he is an amazing actor. I have watched DT’s ITVshow but I will be honest, she was slightly holding back here. It seemed very evident that she was uncomfortable in certain scenes, but I want to give her kudos to step out of comfort zones, it’s not easy for ITV actresses,they come with lot fandom and trolling baggage, 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Watched for rajeev only

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5