Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala(Divyanka&Rajeev) DISCUSSION THREAD (Page 6)

Share
Posted: 10 months ago

I watched remaining episodes 

I liked nitya vikram ludo scene and vikram vivan scene. Cannot relate to kehzad and tanvi most of the time they are only doing 18+ things

Honestly I didn’t like the ending why Nitya did this I didn’t understand how she agrees to the date in the first place. Ending was so annoying and disjointed smiley7

I Loved watching Rajeev 

Edited by priya185 - 10 months ago
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by priya185


I watched remaining episodes 

I liked nitya vikram ludo scene and vikram vivan scene. Cannot relate to kehzad and tanvi most of the time they are only doing 18+ things

Honestly I didn’t like the ending why Nitya did this I didn’t understand how she agrees to the date in the first place. Ending was so annoying and disjointed smiley7

I Loved watching Rajeev 

@bold

What was the ending? 

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai


@bold

What was the ending? 

end of episode 10 everyone thinks she slept with karan (priyanshu)

But in episode 11 they change it

Ending nitya pursuing her dreams

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by priya185


end of episode 10 everyone thinks she slept with karan (priyanshu)

But in episode 11 they change it

Ending nitya pursuing her dreams

Nitya is a single mom, right? So the kid she's having is of hers and Vikram's?

What about Vikram? How does the story end wrt to his character?

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai


Nitya is a single mom, right? So the kid she's having is of hers and Vikram's?

What about Vikram? How does the story end wrt to his character?

yes hers and vikram

Vikram looking after vivan while Nitya pursues her dreams 


Divyanka Tripathi Rajeev Khandelwal Web Series 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
priya185 47 2524 7 days ago priya185
HateSober 27 1274 16 days ago Guneet80
altgr 9 713 13 days ago iluvusakshi
priya185 3 331 24 days ago priya185
altgr 21 2106 9 days ago ght_shona_4evr

Topic Info

68 Replies 8570Views

Topic started by priya185

Last replied by ght_shona_4evr

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP