Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How can someone watch this if they live in the US?

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RunParoRun

How can someone watch this if they live in the US?

yes you can if you signup to altbalaji subscription 

priya185 thumbnail

My review 

I liked Nitya as the single mother they portrayed tbe strong woman nicely, whereas for Vikram I liked the innovations Vikram did and Rajeev who was playing the role. Flirting scenes reminded me of Rajeev interviews 😆😂

Rajeev was mindblowing loved his crying scenes, scenes with vivan and scenes during terror attack where he is at home with nitya. Loved his dialogue delivery.

Divyanka was very nice too she looked great with Rajeev she was the angry young woman especially in the first half. The character reminded me of divyanka’s low phase in her personal life to an extent  

Vidhan is such a cutie with his food demands and sweet scenes with divyanka and rajeev

Priyanshu was fab I liked his poise and good to see him onscreen after so long. He had a very friendly role

Tanvi and vikram’s friend scene seems to be just for the sake of it to show french kisses 

The ending was quite stereotypical of ekta tv shows reminded me of kahin toh hoga and kis desh. Honestly in the ending I didn’t relate to Vikram or Nitya because Nitya was a bit dictactive and Vikram was impulsive and the last scene with barkha was damn irritating.

The show is nice I liked the restaurant👩🏻‍🍳 👨🏻‍🍳 setup. I liked Rajeev’s acting most. Vidhan and Priyanshu are also worth watching. Divyanka was also good. Watch it for the acting, leads and songs. 

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago