AnuPre/ParIca AT#102- ‘Erica likes Parth a lot’ Happy Friendship Day💜 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Aisling

kuch nahi kehna usko,  let buddhu ram zip up his mouth on this please! 🤣

God bless you ksg! 🤗🤣 and i loved the title priya 😍

He better zip it all up...his mouth plus his cloths too maybe 🤪 I don’t want to see his body on my timeline anymore after Tomorrowland 🤣

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Thats one of my favs too...that scene showed me how bhola bhala Anu can go 🔥 🔥 in a blink of an eye ☺️

Such intense chemistry. Mesmerising 😍

Now it’s all BOKWAAS 🤮🤮🤮

Chemistry was always there😳 This scene stood out because it was shot so beautifully ...felt like I was standing right next to them feeling the hotness☺️

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

Chemistry was always there😳 This scene stood out because it was shot so beautifully ...felt like I was standing right next to them feeling the hotness☺️

I also loved how Anu reacted after proving his point. Parth was excellent there... that triumph and yet being graceful about her defeat....superb. 

Kaha Gaye ye Sab 

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

He better zip it all up...his mouth plus his cloths too maybe 🤪 I don’t want to see his body on my timeline anymore after Tomorrowland 🤣

Actually both these things are impossible for him to do! 🤪🤣

Now my partner too don't want to see Edward Cullen body 😆

Arrey yaar, masoor dal was for promotional photo shoot...you don’t know, kuch bhi...yeh acting chal raha tha Stare game ka🤣. People are still stuck on proving masoor dal trip was for promotions.

Kahe ka...promotional stunt, jakia seeds ka yah grey bhaiyya ka gym session ka😆

Whatever their personal equation is people should just accept the fact that they spent her birthday together...period. Just Friends more than friends whatever better known to them, fact is a fact .

Eri's painting was so good, and expected such a fun segment of duo. Lol KSG was Eri's crush jab woh choti thi. And Karan's mujhe bhi nahi patha to jia. Overall cute segment😆

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

That marathi mein ilu bola hoga was what made me     start  shipping khulke😆....before that I used to secretly enjoy the shipping theories but there was nothing solid then to ship openly.

Lolz 😂 i njoy all the theories n the shippings that fandom does n how these two make their own popats. N people around them supporting them to make more fool of themselves 🤣

I still don’t ship as yet but agar by chance ship ho bhi gaye i will be happy for them 😍 they are adorbs bachchas 

Originally posted by writ_in_water

I also loved how Anu reacted after proving his point. Parth was excellent there... that triumph and yet being graceful about her defeat....superb. 

Kaha Gaye ye Sab 

I guess everyone is busy celebrating friendship day  😂

Btw I saw the post about NB. I also spotted differences between  their  pics and the performance.. Looks like pics were clicked while they were rehearsing..