Nach Baliye 9

Performers of the day!

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Urvashi was so fab today! And she actually danced with heels on 😱 I am hoping their choreo will push them further cos I see they have great potential!

Shantanu was so so poetic! Was glad to see his individual performance but I wish they had used wheelchair as prop and included Nityami too.

Alam surprised me today not only with his dance but acting too :) I didnt noticed a bit of Shradha. My eyes were on him only!

I missed Aly-Natasha performance :( since they got hifi, I am assuming they nailed it.

PS: I am annoyed with choreographers for wasting most tym on dialogues 🙄 Wanna tell story, say it through your choreography not those dialogues 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Just watched d first few performances.

Uruj were fantastic. I loved d whole dance. It was free flowing and dey just complimented each other . Also loved dt their dance didn't have too many dialogues.

Aly- Natasha......imo Natasha was great. She gave a sizzling performance but Aly was below average. I didn't think d act deserved a hifi. Also the whole act was too dragged out. So much story and dialogues were annoying.

Shalam......loved d dance. The story was copied from a very interesting short film of Manoj Bajpayee. Smart I guess.

Shantanu is such a great dancer and I felt really bad fr him today. The guy so deserved to win jhalak but lost dt. Now dis. Felt bad fr Nityami too ,she genuinely looked upset. But for the first time I hv to agree wid d judges .......their choreographer is not doing a good job. Shantanu is capable of so much more .I hv seen him dance so many styles in jhalak effortlessly. The choreographers r not doing der work properly. They need to be much more creative.