Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kjo shares pic of twin babies Yash & Roohi after 6 months, Celebs Re

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Karan Johar welcomed twin babies - Yash and Roohi, in 2017. The babies were born via surrogacy and spent over 50 days in the hospital after their birth. While Yash is named after Karan’s late father, Roohi’s name is from his mother’s name, Hiroo.

KJo used to regularly share pictures of his kids but he kept their pics and videos off Instagram this year. However, the filmmaker had a special Saturday surprise for his fans and shared a picture of his twins after six long months!

Sharing picture of daughter Roohi and son Yash, on Instagram, Karan wrote, “I love you universe for this blessing!!! #roohiandyash.” The picture shows the sibling sitting by a window, . while Roohi is wearing a cute white and black polka dots dress, Yash is seen in a polo shirt and grey shorts. 

Have a look at the picture below:

The twin babies look bigger than the time their daddy posted the last picture of them. And several Bollywood celebs reacted to the picture as they cannot believe how much the babies have grown! 

Kajol, Jacqueline Fernandez, Kubbra Sait, Mini Mathur left comments on the post and mentioned how big the kids look. “My God! It feels like they were introduced to us yesterday,” Kubbra Sait wrote. While Kajol commented, “So biiiiiiiiig,”Jacqueline wrote. “What!!! They are soooo big so soon!!!.” Farah Khan, Sussanne Khan, Malaika Arora and Shweta Bachchan also commented on the picture and expressed love. 

Back in May, Shah Rukh Khan’s wife and interior designer Gauri Khan had shared a picture of Yash and Roohi along with her son AbRam. “Spending time with the three musketeers @karan Johar,”she had captioned it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing, sky and outdoor

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0sLDuppS8e/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XUWfHQAAAAH7hj9hQI0e0rj-82Hl

👽👽

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Deflection  from latest controversy? No good comes from hanging out with this guy 😒. 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Really cute children but I really wish privileged and well off people parents like Karan would consider adoption too and set an example rather than using surrogates. There are so many orphans in India...it pains me. Kudos to Sunny Leone for doing both. She has a good heart.

Edited by Sorein - 4 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0sLDuppS8e/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XUWfHQAAAAH7hj9hQI0e0rj-82Hl

Is it just me or Roohi actually looks like younger Emma Watson? I find her features so similar to the initial day's Harmione Granger.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

KJo’s babies are very cute! ❤️

Thanks for sharing! 🙂

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kids are indeed adorable..