Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

MishBir Series : A Tale of Twenty Five (Part 2: Page 5) 27/8

ingenuity thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A Tale of Twenty-Five

Hey everyone! I had given up on Indian television around last year but boredom makes you do things and I ended up watching a random episode of this beautiful show. Have been ~almost regularly watching it now and it proves to be a nice respite from my day (despite the amount of drama, somehow). I was a member when this website was ABSOLUTELY different and it has taken so long for me to finally get hang of it (I still don't know how half of it works but I am learning :P).

Now, apart from everything else, I LOVE writing and really wanted to try a hand with Mishti and Abir. They really remind me of these two other Director's Kut couples that my teenage self adored so much. 

I haven't written in a long time so no idea how good I will be. Plus, I have a very busy schedule so can't even promise regular updates. But I do hope, A Tale of Twenty-Five actually gets completed.

I N D E X

The Pit

Page 1

I Do Love You, You Know?

Page 5

Edited by ingenuity - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ingenuity thumbnail

The Pit

It was unlike anything she had ever felt before. In all her 23 years, Mishti had felt a lot of emotions. And despite the variety of those, one of them always lingered. Sadness. Never left her behind, even as she moved in life the best she could. 

So when today, she felt no sadness, it surprised her. There was thrill, blood rushing through her veins with all that excitement. There was nervousness, because she had learned to expect something wrong even when everything was going right. And then there was love. Pure, unadulterated love for the man standing right in front of her.

The day had begun quite regularly, so she had gone about it quite as usual. When she had come back home in the evening, the huge mansion was utterly silent. There, she began feeling scared. When a home as chirpy as the Maheshwari household was dead silent, the fear was expected.

She began taking slow, carefult steps towards the direction of her room while dialling Kuhu's number. The line rang only to receive the generic 'This user is busy' voicemail.

Before she could move further, she bumped into something. Brows furrowed, she raised her hand to figure what it was. Nothing. Her hand slid through the air. 

Before she could think of anything, two arms slid around he and effectively placing a hand on her mouth. Eyes widened in panic, she wriggled as much as she could, trying to save her dear life.

"Sshh, it's me." he spoke and she fell silent. Abir

He let go of her and she turned around. The room was very dimly lit and she could only make out his form standing right in front of her. "Was it really necessary to scare me?"

"I wasn't planning on it. You just came earlier than I expected." He explained softly.

"Yeah and what exactly are you doing in our house, with all the lights off. Voodoo?"

"Oh that's exactly why I have such long hair. I practice dark magic."

She laughed lightly, the fear slowly fading. 

"I still don't understand why are all the lights out?"

On receiving no reply, she reached for her phone, flashing the torch light on his face. 

"Ow." he mumbled, his eyes adjusting to the bright light.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?"

"Trying to do what I think you would love but failing terribly..." he frowned. "I mean the day is terrible so far. The balloons, somehow all of them, have holes in them. While I was figuring out what to do about them, I forgot the cake which, as a result burnt to crisp. I connected the lights but the electricity gave way. I think it was excessive load or something-"

"It is not my birthday today." As she spoke the words, a pit began to form in her stomach. If it was not her birthday, there could possible be only one other thing that was about to happen. The pleasant nervousness began to grow as he smiled softly under the light.

"Well, who would have guessed." he chuckled. 

Heart hammering, she took a step backwards, then another. 

"Kaha chali?" he held his hand, dramatically, might I add and pulled her. 

"At least andhere ki wajah se tumhe mera big failure nahi dikh raha." he shrugged. "Mishti Agrawal, each passing day that I get to know you, tumse pyaar hota jata hai. Tum, tumhari smile-"

His eyes widened when she kept a finger on his lips. "Stop ruining this." he mumbled, his lips moving against her fingers. Remember that pit of nervousness? It twisted a little.

"Abir, I love you too." He smiled, despite his annoyance.

"Itni desperate? At least complete toh karne deti."

She looked around, flustered. "I think I might cry if you complete the entire speech and I don't really want to." 

"You are so weird and I love you so much." Abir chuckled.

At that, she sharply turned her head to look at him. Both his hands on her face, his thumb slowly tracing circles on her cheek. 

"You are so beautiful and I love you so much."

Laughing softly, she kept her palms at the juncture between his neck and shoulders. "You are so annoying and I love you so much."

Following suit, he continued, "You are so smart and I love you so much."

"You care for everyone and I love you so much."

"I love you so much and I really want to kiss you right now." he spoke rather softly, the words playing around them.

The pit in her stomach twisted such that it made her giddy. 

"I love you so much and I really think you should kiss me right now."

He did not need to be told twice. Pulling her even closer, he moved his face towards hers. They stood like that for a few seconds. 

They had known for a long time now, what the felt for the other and that their feelings were reciprocated. They hadn't really needed words. Everyone around them could see as well.

Their lips softly brushed against each other, making Mishti shiver. Her hands held the collar of his shirt. Both of them were eager but let the anticipation build. Abir moved his face a bit nad kissed her cheek, beginning to leave a trail. Soft, short kisses, reaching the edge of her lips. Mishti closed eyes tightly. Every kiss tightened the knot in her stomach.

"Abir." she softly spoke, the anticipation growing.

His lips swiftly covered hers, this time for longer. His hand moved from her face to her waist, hers moving up his neck into his hair. Oh how she had wished to get her hands to his hair. The pit finally collapsed, the relief and happiness spreading through her. For the first time, there was no hideen emotion. No sadness laced to everything she felt.

It was short and he pulled away too soon, smilling a beautiful smile.

"I love you."

"I love you."

---

Well, waiting to hear from you guys. What do you think? Like I siad, it's been months since I wrote anything at all and I have no idea how this one turned out to be. Waiting for you guys to say something, anything. Hope it didn't disappoint :)

nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very well written. I would love to get the back story of how they got to that point if their love story 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful 

Such a lovely one 

I can't wait for next 24s

Proposal, the way MishBir were saying I love yous to each other, cuteness overloaded

BTW Welcome to the forum 🤗

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: nlisa

Very well written. I would love to get the back story of how they got to that point if their love story 

Thank you ❤️

I haven't really thought of a backstory to this. I will be writing random scenarios featuring these two and you'll probably like them just as much :)

ingenuity thumbnail

Yep, still learning how to function with this. Ignore me :)

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Beautiful 

Such a lovely one 

I can't wait for next 24s

Proposal, the way MishBir were saying I love yous to each other, cuteness overloaded

BTW Welcome to the forum 🤗

Thank you❤️ I can't wait to write them either 😆

I am glad you liked that idea. 

Thanks again🤗

Ms.akabane thumbnail

Originally posted by: ingenuity

The Pit

It was unlike anything she had ever felt before. In all her 23 years, Mishti had felt a lot of emotions. And despite the variety of those, one of them always lingered. Sadness. Never left her behind, even as she moved in life the best she could. 

So when today, she felt no sadness, it surprised her. There was thrill, blood rushing through her veins with all that excitement. There was nervousness, because she had learned to expect something wrong even when everything was going right. And then there was love. Pure, unadulterated love for the man standing right in front of her.

The day had begun quite regularly, so she had gone about it quite as usual. When she had come back home in the evening, the huge mansion was utterly silent. There, she began feeling scared. When a home as chirpy as the Maheshwari household was dead silent, the fear was expected.

She began taking slow, carefult steps towards the direction of her room while dialling Kuhu's number. The line rang only to receive the generic 'This user is busy' voicemail.

Before she could move further, she bumped into something. Brows furrowed, she raised her hand to figure what it was. Nothing. Her hand slid through the air. 

Before she could think of anything, two arms slid around he and effectively placing a hand on her mouth. Eyes widened in panic, she wriggled as much as she could, trying to save her dear life.

"Sshh, it's me." he spoke and she fell silent. Abir

He let go of her and she turned around. The room was very dimly lit and she could only make out his form standing right in front of her. "Was it really necessary to scare me?"

"I wasn't planning on it. You just came earlier than I expected." He explained softly.

"Yeah and what exactly are you doing in our house, with all the lights off. Voodoo?"

"Oh that's exactly why I have such long hair. I practice dark magic."

She laughed lightly, the fear slowly fading. 

"I still don't understand why are all the lights out?"

On receiving no reply, she reached for her phone, flashing the torch light on his face. 

"Ow." he mumbled, his eyes adjusting to the bright light.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?"

"Trying to do what I think you would love but failing terribly..." he frowned. "I mean the day is terrible so far. The balloons, somehow all of them, have holes in them. While I was figuring out what to do about them, I forgot the cake which, as a result burnt to crisp. I connected the lights but the electricity gave way. I think it was excessive load or something-"

"It is not my birthday today." As she spoke the words, a pit began to form in her stomach. If it was not her birthday, there could possible be only one other thing that was about to happen. The pleasant nervousness began to grow as he smiled softly under the light.

"Well, who would have guessed." he chuckled. 

Heart hammering, she took a step backwards, then another. 

"Kaha chali?" he held his hand, dramatically, might I add and pulled her. 

"At least andhere ki wajah se tumhe mera big failure nahi dikh raha." he shrugged. "Mishti Agrawal, each passing day that I get to know you, tumse pyaar hota jata hai. Tum, tumhari smile-"

His eyes widened when she kept a finger on his lips. "Stop ruining this." he mumbled, his lips moving against her fingers. Remember that pit of nervousness? It twisted a little.

"Abir, I love you too." He smiled, despite his annoyance.

"Itni desperate? At least complete toh karne deti."

She looked around, flustered. "I think I might cry if you complete the entire speech and I don't really want to." 

"You are so weird and I love you so much." Abir chuckled.

At that, she sharply turned her head to look at him. Both his hands on her face, his thumb slowly tracing circles on her cheek. 

"You are so beautiful and I love you so much."

Laughing softly, she kept her palms at the juncture between his neck and shoulders. "You are so annoying and I love you so much."

Following suit, he continued, "You are so smart and I love you so much."

"You care for everyone and I love you so much."

"I love you so much and I really want to kiss you right now." he spoke rather softly, the words playing around them.

The pit in her stomach twisted such that it made her giddy. 

"I love you so much and I really think you should kiss me right now."

He did not need to be told twice. Pulling her even closer, he moved his face towards hers. They stood like that for a few seconds. 

They had known for a long time now, what the felt for the other and that their feelings were reciprocated. They hadn't really needed words. Everyone around them could see as well.

Their lips softly brushed against each other, making Mishti shiver. Her hands held the collar of his shirt. Both of them were eager but let the anticipation build. Abir moved his face a bit nad kissed her cheek, beginning to leave a trail. Soft, short kisses, reaching the edge of her lips. Mishti closed eyes tightly. Every kiss tightened the knot in her stomach.

"Abir." she softly spoke, the anticipation growing.

His lips swiftly covered hers, this time for longer. His hand moved from her face to her waist, hers moving up his neck into his hair. Oh how she had wished to get her hands to his hair. The pit finally collapsed, the relief and happiness spreading through her. For the first time, there was no hideen emotion. No sadness laced to everything she felt.

It was short and he pulled away too soon, smilling a beautiful smile.

"I love you."

"I love you."

---

Well, waiting to hear from you guys. What do you think? Like I siad, it's been months since I wrote anything at all and I have no idea how this one turned out to be. Waiting for you guys to say something, anything. Hope it didn't disappoint :)

It was beautiful..loved every bit of it 😍😍

When abir was telling her abt his failed attempt.. Found that really cute😁

Pls write more..will be waiting!!

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved it. You should write more often.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

First of all welcome :)

It was very nice loved the I love you because parts...

Keep writing