Posted: 4 years ago

Patiala was gearing up for big festival that night.. With very less attendance in police station thanedaar hanuman Singh was still in his thana..

Arey Sir Sahab.. aap abhi tak gaye nahi.. jaldi jao Babita behenji aur Minnie bitiya wait kar rhe hoge aapka ghar mein..

Haan bas laale ja rha hu.. tu bhi ja.. mana apni kusum kumari k saath yeh Diwali. Hanuman could see his friend turning red .. He liked teasing him as he cracked few jokes about his much awaited trip to his girl friend house that day.. Lala was getting late , he wished his Sir sahib Diwali and left as Hanuman still going through day's work in his office..

They were just few constables and hanuman distributed sweets among them.. as he saw many were talking to their families.. and some were joking and reminiscing what their family normally does in this festival..

Till last year he used to stay in his office only.. whole night on this day.. He would avoid going haveli.. as he knew that memories would haunt him even more as he would miss her even more.. She used to light up that haveli as new bride and would make her favorite ladoos that day.. From many years altogether since his wife passed , hanuman never went to haveli on this day.. he stayed in his thana on Diwali excusing himself with more work.. But this year it was different.. He received call from Babita

Arey hanuman ji aap abhi tak nahi nikale.. Main aur Minnie aapka kab se wait kar rhe hain.. He listened to her complaints.. slight smile came on his lips.. His daughter ki mother has come a long way in this journey with him.. Yes their relation was still unnamed.. they still had not confessed inspite of knowing each other's feelings.. yet they felt complete in every regard together in that unnamed relation..

Hanuman packed his bag after this call from his high command in his haveli.. and left for the day. He saw festivities in town , bought little gifts for his veer balika and also those little danglers for lady of the house..

Hanuman reached his haveli, he could see it lit in beautiful decorative lights.. Lala and Mickey has been helping Minnie for this.. as he acknowledged those lights with a gentle smile , he rang the bell and immediately door was opened by Babita.. She was furious..

Koi teez tayohar par itna time lagata hain ghar aane mein.. Aap bhi na.. jaldi aayie.. hume pooja karni hain.. Waise bhi daadu beeji ,naem bi aur Minnie ke dost sab log chale gaye .. aapki rah dekte dekte.. kabhi toh time par aaya keejiye.. chaliye main aur Minnie wait kar rhe hain.. aap change karke aayie..

before he could respond further.. She immediately brought his clothes and towel from his almirah and handed over to him.. then Minnie came running to him..

Hanuman uncle aap aa gaye.. pta hain aaj maine aapko party mein kitna miss kiya.. aur aapne itna kuch miss kar diya.. She narrated whole Diwali party happenings.. her fight with Mickey and how Preet handled them both and about bobby's stupid antics.. Hanuman listened to everything.. sitting by her side.. but her mother's warning was coming soon.. as he rushed inside to change clothes..

They prayed together for each other.. as his hand folded in front of Devi Maa that night.. He wished for them.. their happiness.. their success.. as he opened his eyes.. he found them too engrossed in those prayers. He just took in the sight of watching them pray in his aangan.. Babita gave him ladoo as Prasad as he distributed their gifts to them.. Minnie was so excited for her present and Babita gently nodding and accepting those jhumkas.. giving him that loving look he would always look out for..

There were many TV programme scheduled that night.. and Minnie and Babita were enjoying it in his area.. as he sat between both watching them more than the screen.. Minnie slept on his lap while watching .. as he patted her head gently , he found her mother leaning on to his shoulder.. Babita would have been tired from the day's activities he thought.. gently placing her head on pillow near sofa head.. He took Minnie in his lap and laid her down in his bed while pulling mosquito net tucking it quietly under her bed..

He moved Babita's leg on the sofa gently as he put his own shawl on her quietly removing that strand of hair troubling her in her sleep..

he watched both of them.. a tear came on his cheeks..as he sat on his chair watching over them.. He had found a home.. as those crackers burst in the night celebrating a homecoming.. He thanked God for his...!

Edited by riti4u - 4 years ago

wow.....i feel so  loved it dear πŸ‘

Originally posted by blushing

wow.....i feel so  loved it dear πŸ‘

Thank you dear πŸ˜Š

OMG  What just happened? You know this makes me feel so happy. He found his family and he came back home. I am just thinking about the expressions on his face when she called him and when she scopded him at the door. The contentment in his heart would have been priceless. I love to see the three of them as a family. Thank you for such a beautiful OS.

Awww this is so sweet. Can't stop smiling enough!

Originally posted by paridhi2345

OMG  What just happened? You know this makes me feel so happy. He found his family and he came back home. I am just thinking about the expressions on his face when she called him and when she scopded him at the door. The contentment in his heart would have been priceless. I love to see the three of them as a family. Thank you for such a beautiful OS.

Thank you for liking and comments dear, yes they are a family, idea came in as I saw three of them sitting like a family in last episode.. ofcourse waiting for him to have that content in his heart 

Originally posted by Mishti_Dahi

Awww this is so sweet. Can't stop smiling enough!

Thank you dear for liking it :)

This touched my heart...lovely piece of writing dear😍