Katrina sister Isabelle to debut opposite Aayush Sharma in Kwatha - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Seems like Isabel wants to learn the hard way. Most welcome!

NOT

Edited by hotchic2 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Is Drive really a low budget movie?  I thought it was an action flick about car chases. That’s got to be at least mid budget.  

Imdb synopsis states the movie is about a car stuntman. Most likely a mid budget movie highly doubt its a high budget one. 

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

If blinds are true than that movie is shelved. They are announcing this as her debut so if not shelved then severely delayed.  

Kind of off topic but this seems to be happening a lot now. Movies getting shelved after completion.  How does no one realizes the movie is going badly during shoot?  And how one or two people’s decisions are taken to shelve a movie that took so many more people to make, approve and put together?  Drive, that Arjun/Parineeti, Pancholi/Isabell dance movie.  

Heard from a very genuine source. While making a movie, the whole director, actors, etc are so emotionally involved in the project that they don't realise what is it that they are making. Sometimes the idea on paper seems to be awesome. Even script turns out to be very good, but the product happens to be totally bad.

One of the examples is Joker. Akshay Kumar once said that script looked promising. But what the product turned out to be totally the opposite.

Not even interested in their pairing plus their movies. Still, I hope  at least Isabelle can speak better Hindi than Katrina. 😆😂

I have been hearing about her debut since I joined this forum. It’s been more than 5-6 years. When will she finally debut??