Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina sister Isabelle to debut opposite Aayush Sharma in Kwatha - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Iss "parchoon farosh karyaanay ki dukaan waalay" dukaan daar jaisay dikhnay waalay Ayush -chaman- sharma ko phir say kis nay himmat ki film may leynay ki ðŸ˜²

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Melissaa

What happened to her debut movie with Sooraj Pancholi? They already finished shooting.

If blinds are true than that movie is shelved. They are announcing this as her debut so if not shelved then severely delayed.  

Kind of off topic but this seems to be happening a lot now. Movies getting shelved after completion.  How does no one realizes the movie is going badly during shoot?  And how one or two people’s decisions are taken to shelve a movie that took so many more people to make, approve and put together?  Drive, that Arjun/Parineeti, Pancholi/Isabell dance movie.  

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yea har kisi ko aisa kyu lagta hai that they could be "entertainers".. chalo, we'll talk about acting later but when you look at their faces what made them think they fit that 1 criteria & I'm sure they know about their own "talent " as well. If they really had the latent, I'd not even think if they look good or not. At least kuch to ho. 

Besides, there is so many other things to do, acting hi kyun karni hai.🤔

mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣 how many debut films is she going to have? Also, who the feck wants to pay to watch copy Katrina Kaif and reprise Suraj Pancholi? *people will do anything for money it seems*

DavidBowieGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lol I thought Aayush was gone after his first wedding gift flop. I guess Aayush didn't want it all to be in vain. (I'm sorry but IMHO never thought what he felt for Arpita is genuine, especially with his so soon movie launch as main star quickly after marriage just seemed too fishy, like the whole thing seemed like a deal by Salman, like marry my sister/make her happy and I will make you a hero.)

I REALLY hope the whole Khan family aren't going to be at the promo launches and stuff. That was embarrassing! Felt so bad for the actress. And jealous Arpita just made it even more cringe. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So bored withPity schemes of Salman...har airey gairey natthu khairey ko jhelo

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

If blinds are true than that movie is shelved. They are announcing this as her debut so if not shelved then severely delayed.  

Kind of off topic but this seems to be happening a lot now. Movies getting shelved after completion.  How does no one realizes the movie is going badly during shoot?  And how one or two people’s decisions are taken to shelve a movie that took so many more people to make, approve and put together?  Drive, that Arjun/Parineeti, Pancholi/Isabell dance movie.  

I think most of these movies are low budget and makers do not want to waste more money on marketing promoting a sure-shot flop. Nowadays producers have the option of releasing the movie directly to digital so I think most of these shelved movies will get a digital release so that producers make some money also. Drive and Sandeep Aur Pinky movie might get a theatrical release if the actors turn more bankable Arjun's and SSR's next movies box office performance will seal the fate of these movies respectively.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Melissaa

I think most of these movies are low budget and makers do not want to waste more money on marketing promoting a sure-shot flop. Nowadays producers have the option of releasing the movie directly to digital so I think most of these shelved movies will get a digital release so that producers make some money also. Drive and Sandeep Aur Pinky movie might get a theatrical release if the actors turn more bankable Arjun's and SSR's next movies box office performance will seal the fate of these movies respectively.

Is Drive really a low budget movie?  I thought it was an action flick about car chases. That’s got to be at least mid budget.  

GumGum thumbnail

Waise Dharma can sell Drive to Israel Tourism. Aur agar Bramhasta ka bhi yehi haal hai toh that can be sold to Bulgaria Tourism.

Aur yeh Isabelle wali shelved movie can be sold to Alt Balaji, just add a few scenes from her MMS.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago
Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aila ladki tou kadak hai ekdam. But oh hero bata showroom ka model jaisa dikh raha hai. ðŸ¤”