nezza18 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Like I know with the entrance of the twin, we'll automatically assume there's a good one. But both look evil and cunning. And how is Premlatha even unaware of her other son? Also what does Kesha have against Premlatha. She's always giving her a threatening glare. I think the backstory of Kesha ought to be interesting. And this Roop is so nauseating. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotirani93 thumbnail

yes, now story is.interesting.. kesha is correct in her own rights and premlatha deserves for threatening glare by kesha. indeed: there must have interesting backstory of Kesha ought to be interesting. And this Roop is so nauseating.. 

Above all, KESHA would be interesting to bring twist in the serial. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

they must be planning to pair one rivaaj with rani and the other with kesha lol

i miss raghav :(

jyotirani93 thumbnail

correct said heavinlybliss.. one with KESHA and one with rani.. but I like KESHA even I am missing raghav.. 

KESHA seem to be versatile acting.

nezza18 thumbnail

I sure hope not. Maybe one for Rukmani,  and the bad one, dies. I mean rivaaj or his twin should definitely not be paired with rani! 

Maybe Rani can kidnap the real one, and put the fake rivaaj to sabotage his entire life. But when it's all said and done, nobody but raghav should've been paired with rani. I absolutely hate when serials do this. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

so who will rani be paired with now

nezza18 thumbnail

Somebody new? Who hasn't yet been introduce. Maybe somehow raghav could've survived and make a late entry. Or a new proposal from an entirely new prospect. We haven't yet glimpsed behind the curtain to see who has been helping Rani.  Where she has been for the past year, who the person on the other end of the phone is? 

.... Or maybe she doesn't need anybody.  I mean strong,  independent woman.  We could see rani getting revenge, and allowing herself to grieve Raghav openly, with her family and his. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

i thought she gets the lookalike