Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by: shruzzy

even pooja is not bubbly and always right she has her flaws and best is she accepts it but does not change it. . . 

With kabir though he is behind property he is not harming anyone physically and till dare he even didnt tried to ditch pooja the way she ditched his family so its he is good but that doesn't mean she forgave pooja for playing with trust of his family so he wants everything back what is of his family and about deserving part its all together of different talk as for him his family apart from pk are not guilty. . . In same manner where vyom was guilty but unaware kavya and aarush r not guilty 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NJ31

@bold - That are the characteristics of THE Jhanvi Mittal right  ? 

What abt Pooja? 

Kabir is not righteous. He is behind a property which his family never deserved. That makes him jus like PK. He knows his dad did a big sin along with his mom and dadaji. 

He can support them by working hard in a respectable manner and earn a good house and status back. 

Rest i totally agree with you 👏

Pooja herself is cunning, calculative n a great manipulator which is why she could conveniently create Janhvi Mittal .. Let's not forget Pooja Sharma is real n Janhvi Mittal is a character from Pooja's MindGame .. 

Kabir is righteous n we've seen it many times when Kavya was staying at the house.. He is not like PK - not even close.. Kabir would never kill innocents for money.. But the Mittals are his family, Suman n Dadaji are at fault too but he cannot just leave his family to die.. 

Protecting own family is every human basic instinct n if I'm not wrong Kabir is still completely unaware of Suman n Dadaji's part in the crime.. He doesn't know yet how Suman had treated Pooja when she was kid so I can still give him a benefit of doubt but yeh the writers are ruining him recently with that dog comparison everytime .. Other than that I've already mentioned he is shrewd.. He's flawed too.. 

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

The FL is not a bubbly fun loving girl who is always right.. She's flawed, cunning, calculative n grey.. She uses, manipulates, betrays people according to her need.. She's grey.. 

The ML is not an angry young billionaire with a huge male ego.. He's sensible, caring, understanding, righteous n a very patience n shrewd game planner who knows what he wants.. 

The Villain (current one) was once a doting loving husband who trusted his wife (FL)  blindly but one day realized everything was a fake n he was used by the FL for revenge that gradually turned him into a villain.. 

Completely agree with you.... Ab ka track accha chal raha hai atleast purane story line me do bahu  vala track nahi hai... Muje Kabir and pooja ki enemy mese friend and uske baad uski love story me interest hai